Blustein's S.Florida top 20

topnotch305

1 minute ago, 954gator said:

Great list, but I'm guessing he means Dade and Broward?  Hard to not have ANY Palm Beach County schools in there.  I've always considered Sofla as those 3 counties?

The Herald covers Dade and Broward, Sun-Sentinel covers Broward and Palm Beach. PB Post covers Palm Beach exclusively. Most of the online-only publications seem to focus on Dade and Broward though. Not sure why. But no one covers all three counties that I've seen.

I gotta say I really like his top 10.   Pretty much how I see it.  (I have CC and AHP being a toss up.)    Also MIami Central must love being in this "underdog" role.   Bishop Gorman and IMG are all looking at their other big opponents and are falling asleep on the rockets.  Hope they come out swinging this year!

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Great list, but I'm guessing he means Dade and Broward?  Hard to not have ANY Palm Beach County schools in there.  I've always considered Sofla as those 3 counties?

South Florida is made up of PB, Broward and MD counties. SFHSSports' radio station only reaches Miami and Broward; "South Florida ________" was just alot simpler of a name. 

9 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Woooow western made this list over dillard & ely who i personally believe would both beat western by 10 at least with both teams current roster.

& western over champagnat??!!! What!!! Are they high the lions would kill them.

DFB over chaminade by a few spots..im not sure i agree ...but hey what do i kno

Yeah I'm not too sure about that, but once you get to that level there are tons of possibilities.  I'd probably have Dillard and Ely above Western too, but it's not far out either.

As for DFB and Chaminade...they play tonight in their KOC!  I think the outcome will be similar to last year.  

20 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

Chaminade-Madonna is too low, they need to be higher; however, I also understand the concept of starting them off at 10 and letting them work their way up. If the Lions went undefeated, they would be ranked #1 in Florida for all classes and probably in the top 15 in America.

If they finish number 1 in Florida they bettee be top 3

30 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

Chaminade-Madonna is too low, they need to be higher; however, I also understand the concept of starting them off at 10 and letting them work their way up. If the Lions went undefeated, they would be ranked #1 in Florida for all classes and probably in the top 15 in America.

How Chaminade handles DFB on the LOS particularly this evening, may be a good gauge if they can go undefeated this year...

2 hours ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

Who would you jump Chaminade over though? I mean you could switch 9 and 10 and it wouldn't be a big deal but...

10 minutes ago, 954gator said:

You going to the game?

Man, I would love to  but this is my last week of work until I am freed up for Thursdays and Fridays...:(  

Are you going?

If I was off today, my schedule would have been:

Miami Palmetto vs. Dr. Krop at Ives Estates 4:00

Chaminade-Madonna at Deerfield Beach, 7:30

50 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Man, I would love to  but this is my last week of work until I am freed up for Thursdays and Fridays...:(  

Are you going?

Nope, I might try and swing by the Aquinas Dillard game.   It all depends on how fast I finish up today.  

3 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Are you going?

Man I just got off work way in west Doral!! Stuck in traffic trying to hurry get home pick up my son and head to traz for the MC vs Dwyer game smh.. Piss off I'm gonna miss the AHP vs BTW game cause I'm working smh!!!

57 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Man I just got off work way in west Doral!! Stuck in traffic trying to hurry get home pick up my son and head to traz for the MC vs Dwyer game smh.. Piss off I'm gonna miss the AHP vs BTW game cause I'm working smh!!!

Game started 20 mins late u haven't missed much but cook score 2 tds... Think central natl ranking based on past success.  it's 14 nothing central against a less talented Dwyer team compared to dwyer teams of the past.