Jump to content

  • Announcements

    • Joshua Wilson

      Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

      Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

      Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

      For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
Raider14

Glades Central Vs Martin County

Recommended Posts

From what I seen last night glades central might have a long year ahead of them. The quarterback need to be mobile because of the offensive line isn't good, the defensive line doesn't get any pressure the qb has too much time to scamble or pass. They have a couple good receivers and a nice RB.

 

The reason the score was 34-7 because glades central just had more talent than them but a team on glades central with speed and talent Gc is in big trouble.

 

Also once again GC has too many coaches and the players are not disciplined, when they make a big play they run to the stands to celebrate and every time they make a big tackle they jump up dancing and celebrating getting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

Too many holding and false start penalties if the coaches don't clean it up it will come back to bite them later on in the season or in tight games. 

So we should expect a good game next Friday with University Vs Glades Central In Belle Glade!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Raider14 said:

From what I seen last night glades central might have a long year ahead of them. The quarterback need to be mobile because of the offensive line isn't good, the defensive line doesn't get any pressure the qb has too much time to scamble or pass. They have a couple good receivers and a nice RB.

 

The reason the score was 34-7 because glades central just had more talent than them but a team on glades central with speed and talent Gc is in big trouble.

 

Also once again GC has too many coaches and the players are not disciplined, when they make a big play they run to the stands to celebrate and every time they make a big tackle they jump up dancing and celebrating getting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

Too many holding and false start penalties if the coaches don't clean it up it will come back to bite them later on in the season or in tight games. 

So we should expect a good game next Friday with University Vs Glades Central In Belle Glade!

To many voices on the sidelines is always a problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2017 at 5:07 PM, Raider14 said:

From what I seen last night glades central might have a long year ahead of them. The quarterback need to be mobile because of the offensive line isn't good, the defensive line doesn't get any pressure the qb has too much time to scamble or pass. They have a couple good receivers and a nice RB.

 

The reason the score was 34-7 because glades central just had more talent than them but a team on glades central with speed and talent Gc is in big trouble.

 

Also once again GC has too many coaches and the players are not disciplined, when they make a big play they run to the stands to celebrate and every time they make a big tackle they jump up dancing and celebrating getting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

Too many holding and false start penalties if the coaches don't clean it up it will come back to bite them later on in the season or in tight games. 

So we should expect a good game next Friday with University Vs Glades Central In Belle Glade!

Glades Central is going to have a good season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2017 at 4:07 PM, Raider14 said:

From what I seen last night glades central might have a long year ahead of them. The quarterback need to be mobile because of the offensive line isn't good, the defensive line doesn't get any pressure the qb has too much time to scamble or pass. They have a couple good receivers and a nice RB.

 

The reason the score was 34-7 because glades central just had more talent than them but a team on glades central with speed and talent Gc is in big trouble.

 

Also once again GC has too many coaches and the players are not disciplined, when they make a big play they run to the stands to celebrate and every time they make a big tackle they jump up dancing and celebrating getting unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

Too many holding and false start penalties if the coaches don't clean it up it will come back to bite them later on in the season or in tight games. 

So we should expect a good game next Friday with University Vs Glades Central In Belle Glade!

Some stuff I have no choice but to agree with you,but others not so much. All I can say is that Glades Central is young and they will make mistakes. However, they are far more DANGEROUS than everyone thinks. You keep watching Raider 14.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, A-Town 561 said:

Some stuff I have no choice but to agree with you,but others not so much. All I can say is that Glades Central is young and they will make mistakes. However, they are far more DANGEROUS than everyone thinks. You keep watching Raider 14.

Are they far more dangerous than last year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea

On 8/23/2017 at 8:33 AM, BrowardHandicapper said:

Are they far more dangerous than last year?

Im going to say it like this. We back playing Raider football in Belle Glade again. I see alot of Lol's on here about Glades Central. Im not going to get into 1990's and early 2000's. Im going with the here and now. Every Team in the 4A is on notice! starting with University School. Glades Central is not to be messed with and friday will show you better than the words your reading. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A-Town 561 said:

Yea

Im going to say it like this. We back playing Raider football in Belle Glade again. I see alot of Lol's on here about Glades Central. Im not going to get into 1990's and early 2000's. Im going with the here and now. Every Team in the 4A is on notice! starting with University School. Glades Central is not to be messed with and friday will show you better than the word your reading. 

 

I like the confidence. 4A always is on notice against Glades Central. We remember the days when GC dominated in any class...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, A-Town 561 said:

Yea

Im going to say it like this. We back playing Raider football in Belle Glade again. I see alot of Lol's on here about Glades Central. Im not going to get into 1990's and early 2000's. Im going with the here and now. Every Team in the 4A is on notice! starting with University School. Glades Central is not to be messed with and friday will show you better than the word your reading. 

 

I'm not denying GC (like usual) .  They are unknown to me at this point, and usually are at this time of year.  The problem is I have heard other posters from the muck post early on GC in recent years, I bought in but and by the time AHD came around, I was looking a fool.... 

 I can only speak on University School on that match up.  I can tell you University School is improved.  If Glades Central wins soundly (here and now), you and GC have backed up your words well.  

Is there a stream for that game by any chance or a replay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I like the confidence. 4A always is on notice against Glades Central. We remember the days when GC dominated in any class...

One game at a time... We have to get in first. As of now, we dont own a playoff spot. University School is in the way as they always are.... Only friday night well tell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I'm not denying GC (like usual) .  They are unknown to me at this point, and usually are at this time of year.  The problem is I have heard other posters from the muck post early on GC in recent years, I bought in but and by the time AHD came around, I was looking a fool.... 

 I can only speak on University School on that match up.  I can tell you University School is improved.  If Glades Central wins soundly (here and now), you and GC have backed up your words well.  

Is there a stream for that game by any chance or a replay?

As you can tell, I'm always cautious when posting about GC. You can never tell about them until a few games in the season to know if they are for real or not. I remember some real good games between Mon Pace and GC and some other SF teams. When BTW reopened, the whole dominance thing changed for the small schools in South Florida. Like a big Brother, Miami Central made BTW better every year, and Glades Central lost some of that magic it once had. It's still there, but it will take a good coach and players that believe to bring it back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

As you can tell, I'm always cautious when posting about GC. You can never tell about them until a few games in the season to know if they are for real or not. I remember some real good games between Mon Pace and GC and some other SF teams. When BTW reopened, the whole dominance thing changed for the small schools in South Florida. Like a big Brother, Miami Central made BTW better every year, and Glades Central lost some of that magic it once had. It's still there, but it will take a good coach and players that believe to bring it back.

A sound win against a solid University School team would indeed be a good start to 2017.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/24/2017 at 2:07 PM, A-Town 561 said:

Yea

Im going to say it like this. We back playing Raider football in Belle Glade again. I see alot of Lol's on here about Glades Central. Im not going to get into 1990's and early 2000's. Im going with the here and now. Every Team in the 4A is on notice! starting with University School. Glades Central is not to be messed with and friday will show you better than the words your reading. 

 

 

Thoughts on the game versus University School, A-Town 561?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 4:28 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

I heard GC shot themselves in the foot with penalties and missed plays more than Martin County being a great team, is this about right and can GC get it fixed?

Overall our offense didn't play its best game, lots of turnovers on our behalf.... as well as University School. Yes, this can be fixed. I give no excuses for the lost. We wasn't the better team that night against University. I like the fact that my defense didn't quit at all. We shut the out in the half our offense couldn't score. I would love to play them again if we meet in the playoff. The result may not be the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2017 at 0:27 AM, BrowardHandicapper said:

 

Thoughts on the game versus University School, A-Town 561?

-Turnovers

- poor execution on offense for Glades Central we had our chance to win we just didn't pull it off

- Defense played well in the 2nd Half shutting University out   

-Penalties 

- Hopefully, If we both make the playoff, we play University again. I'm pretty sure University doesn't want to play Glades Central again. 

- As of now, Glades Central has to grow from this...I'd say by the time Gc plays Oxbridge you will know where they stand this year as a team and If they will or will not have a playoff spot. I believe in them and still love my team win, lose ,or draw, for  DON'T COUNT GLADES CENTRAL OUT JUST YET! 

- I prefer these young puppies to lose early than later, so the can turn in to those Bad Dogs I know they can be! 

- Stay tuned Oakleaf is next!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A-Town 561 said:

-Turnovers

- poor execution on offense for Glades Central we had our chance to win we just didn't pull it off

- Defense played well in the 2nd Half shutting University out   

-Penalties 

- Hopefully, If we both make the playoff, we play University again. I'm pretty sure University doesn't want to play Glades Central again. 

- As of now, Glades Central has to grow from this...I'd say by the time Gc plays Oxbridge you will know where they stand this year as a team and If they will or will not have a playoff spot. I believe in them and still love my team win, lose ,or draw, for  DON'T COUNT GLADES CENTRAL OUT JUST YET! 

- I prefer these young puppies to lose early than later, so the can turn in to those Bad Dogs I know they can be! 

- Stay tuned Oakleaf is next!

I can respect that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  



×