Football Hotbed District 16-6A preview

topnotch305

I see aside from predicting a Bulls win in the district, he withheld his opinion on runner up. He also stated that he believes it's unlikely 3 teams from the district will make it. I am not sure I agree with this as the rest of the region is not that good. I could easily see most of the other districts just sending the district champion. 

I do admit that I have not taken a close enough look at the relative strength of schedules of teams in the other districts, though. So between playing schedules packed with past year playoff teams and schedules with other teams that will win 8 or 9 games, I guess it's possible that only two from 6A-16 will make it.

4 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

They got the size on the line now from what they had during the spring but your right and qb ain't been there since Cato..

I'm going to the game Thursday. I remember how DFB bullied them in the spring game. Chaminade defense not that far off so we will see. The few times Dwyer got pressure on the qb the short one they had in there panicked... he threw a potential pick 6 but Dwyer dropped it. If they play better than what i expect ill give them their props tho.