BOOKER T @ DiLLARD SCORE PREDiCTiONS

It's FINALLY Game Week.!!! With 1 of the top 3 games in broward this week 

you Got 2 historically black schools coming in both coming off blowout loses in Koc to nationally ranked opponents ..difference is booker T fought back & made it respectable where as Dillard starters called it a day after halftime down 14-0

when I first found out about this matchup something in my Gut said Dillard 24-17 on the upset. But will it really be a upset ?? Dillard has the talent on paper to be great they just have to prove it on the field.

but even tho my gut is saying a Dillard win & shocking the country if booker T does win because they were just Better I pray that Dillard does 2 things 1 SCORE! & 2 be competitive & show that they belong on the same field & that they are not the same old Dillard.

PREDICTION sticking with my Gut Dillard 24-17

29 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

It's FINALLY Game Week.!!! With 1 of the top 3 games in broward this week 

you Got 2 historically black schools coming in both coming off blowout loses in Koc to nationally ranked opponents ..difference is booker T fought back & made it respectable where as Dillard starters called it a day after halftime down 14-0

when I first found out about this matchup something in my Gut said Dillard 24-17 on the upset. But will it really be a upset ?? Dillard has the talent on paper to be great they just have to prove it on the field.

but even tho my gut is saying a Dillard win & shocking the country if booker T does win because they were just Better I pray that Dillard does 2 things 1 SCORE! & 2 be competitive & show that they belong on the same field & that they are not the same old Dillard.

PREDICTION sticking with my Gut Dillard 24-17

It would be a upset mainly because BTW is viewed as elite while Dillard is considered to be borderline elite mainly due to inconsistent play, Dillard talented but going from losing to a 3 win team to winning a playoff game a week later speaks to that inconsistent play lately

I think that could come into play here,  Dillard talent shows themselves Friday coming off sta Loss and they win 27-24 with either late td or late defensive stop 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It would be a upset mainly because BTW is viewed as elite while Dillard is considered to be borderline elite mainly due to inconsistent play, Dillard talented but going from losing to a 3 win team to winning a playoff game a week later speaks to that inconsistent play lately

I think that could come into play here,  Dillard talent shows themselves Friday coming off sta Loss and they win 27-24 with either late td or late defensive stop 

Letssss goooo I'm so hyped bro I really see this win happening 

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You guys crack me up lol .. Dillard borderline elite? What I'm missing here? Like I said I got BTW by 2 scores or more.. If Dillard is smart they better use what they have that BTW barely has.... SIZE!!!! Run the ball!!! Y'all gonna try to be cute and have a battle of passing the ball around which y'all won't be able to match BTW.... Run the Ball!! Then y'all won't get blown out...

10 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

You guys crack me up lol .. Dillard borderline elite? What I'm missing here? Like I said I got BTW by 2 scores or more.. If Dillard is smart they better use what they have that BTW barely has.... SIZE!!!! Run the ball!!! Y'all gonna try to be cute and have a battle of passing the ball around which y'all won't be able to match BTW.... Run the Ball!! Then y'all won't get blown out...

Dillard is one of the most talented teams in south Florida

You disagree? 

1 minute ago, Zoe Boy said:

Ummmm Yes!! They got to prove it first.. Idc what it say on paper.. Can't keep losing to the good teams if you have talent to match them..

I agree Zoe, Dillard can't keep wasting the talent they get on roster, if players buy in and coaching will step up they can return to old Dillard but until both happen they gonna keep watching Dade send teams to Orlando

and if you read it all i said borderline elite because they have talent but are not consistent which is what is currently holding Dillard back from taking the step into elite category like they were in 90s and early 00s

@"PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE)

Would you agree with that assessment?

4 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I agree Zoe, Dillard can't keep wasting the talent they get on roster, if players buy in and coaching will step up they can return to old Dillard but until both happen they gonna keep watching Dade send teams to Orlando

and if you read it all i said borderline elite because they have talent but are not consistent which is what is currently holding Dillard back from taking the step into elite category like they were in 90s and early 00s

@"PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE)

Would you agree with that assessment?

I agree but also Dillard has not always had talent to match those dads teams which led to blowouts this Dillard team ON PAPER is 1 of the best teams Dillard has fielded since 2000 the closest team that came to that was 07 & or 08 

& @Zoe Boy we're gonna try & b cute & throw the ball & go toe for toe with booker T in the air ...well I might as well not show up if u kno our Game plan already 

in & on a little site note vs STA Dillard controlled the clock & won TOP which is basically what your saying we should do vs Booker T & u say 2 Td or more ... what are u basing that 14 + blow out from because as I remember neither team has played a game both are 0-0 which means the only thing u can do is go by paper & paper shows Both teams are talently even.

cant go by last year because if u do that I believe u was the same 1 who rolled with Hallandale vs Dillard in week 1 of last year & Hallandale lost & Hallandale was nationally ranked the year before .... all in saying is let the game be played but out the gate saying +14 that's a str8 size & disrespect to Dillard in the NFL the point spread don't even usually go past 3 or 5 wether it's against the best or worse #ANY_GIVEN_NIGHT as I stated before u actin like we're Mourning high or coral reef negro we DILLARD!!!! We may not have brung a title home or been very far in the playoffs but we ARE a respectable program that should never be took lightly or slept on.