BOOKER T @ DiLLARD SCORE PREDiCTiONS

4 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Miami Herald predicts 

BTW 33

Dillard 12

Do y'all have a DB who can slow down does wr especially I'm claiming it now one of the best 2 WRs in Dade County? Tyquan Thortan and the other WR is Mark Pope from Southridge ...

That is a tough task but Stanley Garner would probably be Dillard's best option:

http://sports.usatoday.com/2017/08/16/fourstar-defensive-back-stanley-garner-commits-to-kentucky-over-louisville-others/

http://scout.com/college/football/recruiting/Article/Highly-Touted-2018-CB-Stanley-Garner-Is-the-Latest-Florida-Nativ-106221759

7 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Sheeessshh with the way all of these score predictions predicting blowouts that mean it's gonna be a long day for us 

but to answer your question I believe the game will be won or lost in the trenches if Dillard DL can get pressure on the Qb & get in that back field he won't have the time to just sit there and dissect the defense and find his targets 

our Goal is to Win TOP & control the clock and get consistent first down moving the chains against STA they didn't jus effortlessly move down the field on us it was on Big plays that so happen to go their way.

the biggest thing we MUST DO IS STRIKE FIRST.!! If Dillard scores first I'm telling you now it's gonna be a game to remember.

7 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

And I see we are not in their rankings eaither but Western Brooo I swear Western better come in here Str8 beast mode that blow out win over a horrible furgeson team does not impress me

if they come to us & get blown out I wanna written apology from every hs Sports page lol

2 hours ago, 1stTeamAll-305 said:

Y'all serious, with Dillard being one of the most talented teams in SFL?

Maybe walking the school-halls they pass the eyeball test, but they need to prove it someway on the field.

I'm actually hoping that they win. But, BTW by 21.

1 more day til we get blown out on our home field 

12 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

28 points that's the highest so far ...didn't u say for us to Beat Btw lol But Aye appreciate your score prediction bro ...but question u believe that btw is 28 points better den Dillard ? If that case we might as well forfeit Right? Lol

I was being sarcastic when I said y'all beating BTW lol. You remind me of myself when I predicted GC beating BTW last season and season before that lol. You got confidence Dillard ain't wrong with that now you see what I had to go through telling people like Zoe boy and slick heck even you about GC beating BTW welp enjoy the backlash lol good luck 

15 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

I was being sarcastic when I said y'all beating BTW lol. You remind me of myself when I predicted GC beating BTW last season and season before that lol. You got confidence Dillard ain't wrong with that now you see what I had to go through telling people like Zoe boy and slick heck even you about GC beating BTW welp enjoy the backlash lol good luck 

Lmao!!! Atleast in 2015 I actually thought y'all would beat BTW... Speaking of Slick ain't hear from him in a min...

I'm changing my score prediction something I never did since I been on here as it regards to Dillard I mean if EVERYONE is picking btw in a blowout & im the only 1 picking Dillard that speaks more on my delusion then anything right ?

so with that being said my new score prediction is BTW 49 Dillard 0 Dillard shows that their the same old Dillard & Btw shows that their Well still Btw.

12 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I'm changing my score prediction something I never did since I been on here as it regards to Dillard I mean if EVERYONE is picking btw in a blowout & im the only 1 picking Dillard that speaks more on my delusion then anything right ?

so with that being said my new score prediction is BTW 49 Dillard 0 Dillard shows that their the same old Dillard & Btw shows that their Well still Btw.

Man go sit down! Ain't nobody felling sorry for you! Get ready to drink after the game. Grown man style!!