BOOKER T @ DiLLARD SCORE PREDiCTiONS

Just now, Zoe Boy said:

Man go sit down! Ain't nobody felling sorry for you! Get ready to drink after the game. Grown man style!!

Feeling sorry ?? Naw never asked for that I'm just using common sense obviously I predicted this game with my heart and not common sense but after so many people say the same thing it's obvious I was the delusional one so thanks yal boys for finally opening my eyes after all these years I would have walked into that game like a fool expecting anything short of a massacre (no sarcasm) 

& @Zoe BoyI'll be ready most def

48 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Agree.  Dillard must control the LOS particularly IMO and get a big pass rush as well. Critical.

Which they won't it will be the usual bad play calling holding on the ball to long taking sacks instead of throwing it away generating no pass rush while turning over the ball on offense while giving up big play after big play on defense by halftime it should be a running clock if not I'll be shocked. All jokes aside.

17 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Which they won't it will be the usual bad play calling holding on the ball to long taking sacks instead of throwing it away generating no pass rush while turning over the ball on offense while giving up big play after big play on defense by halftime it should be a running clock if not I'll be shocked. All jokes aside.

Stop sand bagging it.. Listen I know I call a blowout but I really hope it's not.. One thing I hate is paying money for a game and ending up leaving by halftime.. Someting like old Mike Tyson fights... Pay all that money for a 20 second fight...

14 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Stop sand bagging it.. Listen I know I call a blowout but I really hope it's not.. One thing I hate is paying money for a game and ending up leaving by halftime.. Someting like old Mike Tyson fights... Pay all that money for a 20 second fight...

Don't waste ya money den bro u would b better off going to STA vs st John or Carol city vs dfb real talk & we just meet after u leave there 

6 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

8c0718ee947df6714bfc305ebd53913aa8a57537

49 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

No we didn't leave you.. We just went with the smartest no brainer pick..

Right it's obvious who was gonna win this game back in February or march when this game was scheduled Dillard will be lucky to be within 28 in the 2nd quarter as I stated anything other then a running clock by halftime will shock me

as a Dillard alum former player and supporter I just got to be real Dillard doesn't have the coaches nor horses to bang with Btw Richardson is gonna embarrass Dillard defense like nobody's business it's gonna b a long night tomorrow but I'll be there.

21 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Right it's obvious who was gonna win this game back in February or march when this game was scheduled Dillard will be lucky to be within 28 in the 2nd quarter as I stated anything other then a running clock by halftime will shock me

as a Dillard alum former player and supporter I just got to be real Dillard doesn't have the coaches nor horses to bang with Btw Richardson is gonna embarrass Dillard defense like nobody's business it's gonna b a long night tomorrow but I'll be there.

We know what you are up to Mighty:

126173d1479085647-trumpmare-happening-wh

3 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

c82c76435dcec91ca41643faa54d4423.jpg

This is not that if it was I would have been laughing and putting Lol's in being so serious right now About this game I know a few days ago and when then game vs was scheduled I picked Dillard & etc but I was really talking with my heart like I always do avoiding reality or common sense truth of the matter is booker t is a power us winners of 4 str8 titles and 1 game short of making it back to states last year Dillard is nowhere near that caliber btw see nothing but national talent most week playing against us will be no where near as challenging as bad as I want Dillard to win it's just not possible 

& that's real talk right there 

9 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

This is not that if it was I would have been laughing and putting Lol's in being so serious right now About this game I know a few days ago and when then game vs was scheduled I picked Dillard & etc but I was really talking with my heart like I always do avoiding reality or common sense truth of the matter is booker t is a power us winners of 4 str8 titles and 1 game short of making it back to states last year Dillard is nowhere near that caliber btw see nothing but national talent most week playing against us will be no where near as challenging as bad as I want Dillard to win it's just not possible 

& that's real talk right there 

And how will you explain yourself if Dillard wins?