Any stream for Central vs Chaminade tonight?

954gator

9 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:
9 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

For central to have "no qb" "no o line" & etc they look unstoppable vs 1 of the most stacked teams broward ever had 

Unstoppable u reaching lol.. he slanging it but he got a clean pocket... we will see how he holds up rest of season. Didnt kno CM didnt have that many players... their getting worn down... central balling tonight gotta give them their props... 

2 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

From what I see MC doing what they want & their O line making sure this man don't even get touched like dang is CM d line that weak they can't get no push or pressure or is it suen in da water in mia where wen schools from broward or any where else play a dade power they get embarrassed bc CM is no slouch far from sorry

10 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

Central with a bomb at the buzzer sounds at halftime.  MC 28, Chaminade 7.  

Chaminade is better than this and with the talent they have I can't imagine the coaching staff is taking halftime lightly. Miami Central just looks better across the board.

Up until this game ppl was saying MC had no oline I haven't even seen Their qb pressured let alone touched & yet CM got all these transfers & etc but I here they dont have a lot of players 

7 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

From what I see MC doing what they want & their O line making sure this man don't even get touched like dang is CM d line that weak they can't get no push or pressure or is it suen in da water in mia where wen schools from broward or any where else play a dade power they get embarrassed bc CM is no slouch far from sorry

They not but they need more depth... too many players playing both ways. 

1 minute ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

MC 34, Chaminade 17. 3rd quarter

Panther, I think Chaminade bought into their own hype with the rankings and they're getting exposed. If not for 2 muffed MC punts, this would be a running clock an could be 42-3 right now.

Smh could this same thing happen to DFB tomorrow it just seem like broward football & dade football is so different with Miami being vastly superior like maaan what is it

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Wow!!! Eaither Mc is putting the nation on notice or CM is not as Good as they were advertised because of the transfers and etc 

My hubby just made a great point. MC has missed 2 extra points, if not for those extra points missed, MC would of scored 50 on Chaminade in under 3 quarters.

1 minute ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

How can a team be so dominant in week 1 with no video of the other team to really study 

I think Chaminade is a bit star struck and probably a bit humbled right now as well. This is still an excellent football program- the problem for the Lions is their schedule is a bear. Sure, the other 7 and 8A teams on the schedule don't have MC talent, but they all have 60 or 70 guys.  That said, they still have Booker T and American Heritage Plantation coming up as well..

Miami Central looks great in everything except special teams.

1 minute ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

I think Chaminade is a bit star struck and probably a bit humbled right now as well. This is still an excellent football program- the problem for the Lions is their schedule is a bear. Sure, the other 7 and 8A teams on the schedule don't have MC talent, but they all have 60 or 70 guys.  That said, they still have Booker T and American Heritage Plantation coming up as well..

Miami Central looks great in everything except special teams.

My God