Any stream for Central vs Chaminade tonight?

954gator

57 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

This is basically what I have been trying to say with Oxbidge right now.  They had a very challenging schedule last year with the big boys and could not even get local teams like Dwyer to play them.  Oxbridge held up strong early season with two impressive wins and as the year went on, so did the injuries.  They probably only played CM in the playoffs at 80-85% with several injuries to lineman.  Not good.

I just hope CM does not become Oxbridge 2.0 (2016)  .

Oxbridge meanwhile scheduled their hardest opponent in Week 1 and although not as strong as 2016 on paper, will likely head into the post-season healthier and more prepared for a November run. 

Looking at CM roster size alone last night versus Central's was very noticeable.  I am not sure CM even dressed 35 players...

Not atleast 35 players was dressed What! Lord have mercy I thought the lowest a high school team can dress was like 50 or 60

I wouldn't say they had 0 depth and would not say there were many (if any at all) 2 way players.  Their RBs are solid, QBs solid, K/Ps solid and absolutely stacked at WR.  Their starting OL/DL was bigger then last year but not necessarily better.  I would say that is the only spot they lack depth.  The LOS. If they can stay healthy , they will grow a lot and will pretty much dominate any 3A program.

Defensively, their LBs and DBs are decent and should do very well in 3A.