Season rankings

DisabledAccount

Tier 1

American Heritage Planation , Miami Northwestern, Miami Central, Cardinal Gibbons, Osceola, Miramar 

Tier 2

St Thomas Aquinas, Vero Beach, Venice, Miami Carol City, Cocoa, Viera, Armwood, Lakeland, Chaminade Madonna, Oxbridge Academy

Tier 3

Vanguard, Jax Trinity Christian, Columbus, Jones, Miami Norland,  St Augustine, Deerfield Beach, Wekiva,  Crestview, Apopka,  Dr Phillips,  Plant,  Miami Palmetto, Robert E Lee, Miami Senior,  Raines, Miami Booker T Washington, South Dade,  West Florida, Madison County, Braden River,  Columbia, Miami Southridge, Tampa Bay Tech, Winter Park, Baker County, Clearwater Central Catholic, Bolles

Tier 4

Bartram Trail , Sanford Seminole, Plantation, North Fort Myers, Palm Beach Central,  Atlantic Delray, Mainland, Navarre, Bishop Moore, Godby, Wakulla, Flagler Palm Coast, Spruce Creek,  Doral Academy, Champgnat Catholic, Western, Dixie County, Pahokee, Riverview, Melbourne Central Catholic,  Lake Gibson, Gulf Breeze, Palmetto, Gainesville

Think Rockledge is Tier 3. I believe Osceola fans would agree,they played them and Viera,and Clearwater CC tough.After switching FSU commit to QB full-time beat Cocoa and destroyed Palm Bay and Merritt Island. Only thing holding them back early season was coaching. Hosting Cardinal Gibbons in 2nd round should score them plenty of points with you win or lose. Probably top 5 game in state second round.

On 11/5/2017 at 1:32 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Tier 1

American Heritage Planation , Miami Northwestern, Miami Central, Cardinal Gibbons, Osceola, Miramar 

Tier 2

St Thomas Aquinas, Vero Beach, Venice, Miami Carol City, Cocoa, Viera, Armwood, Lakeland, Chaminade Madonna, Oxbridge Academy

Tier 3

Vanguard, Jax Trinity Christian, Columbus, Jones, Miami Norland,  St Augustine, Deerfield Beach, Wekiva,  Crestview, Apopka,  Dr Phillips,  Plant,  Miami Palmetto, Robert E Lee, Miami Senior,  Raines, Miami Booker T Washington, South Dade,  West Florida, Madison County, Braden River,  Columbia, Miami Southridge, Tampa Bay Tech, Winter Park, Baker County, Clearwater Central Catholic, Bolles

Tier 4

Bartram Trail , Sanford Seminole, Plantation, North Fort Myers, Palm Beach Central,  Atlantic Delray, Mainland, Navarre, Bishop Moore, Godby, Wakulla, Flagler Palm Coast, Spruce Creek,  Doral Academy, Champgnat Catholic, Western, Dixie County, Pahokee, Riverview, Melbourne Central Catholic,  Lake Gibson, Gulf Breeze, Palmetto, Gainesville

So Dillard isn’t even a top 4 tier team in Florida i findthat highly unbelievable 

3 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

So Dillard isn’t even a top 4 tier team in Florida i findthat highly unbelievable 

I only list the teams in the tiers up until the ones in the rankings

Dillard is just outside tier 5 but i cut it down from 100 to 68 for playoffs bc i didn't want to have to keep 100 in place when a lot won't be playing 

Luckily you all could come flying into these rankings just by advancing 

5 hours ago, Bamarod said:

Think Rockledge is Tier 3. I believe Osceola fans would agree,they played them and Viera,and Clearwater CC tough.After switching FSU commit to QB full-time beat Cocoa and destroyed Palm Bay and Merritt Island. Only thing holding them back early season was coaching. Hosting Cardinal Gibbons in 2nd round should score them plenty of points with you win or lose. Probably top 5 game in state second round.

I had questions about rockledge early on bc i wasn't impressed with their schedule but that cocoa win impressed me, I'm keeping my eye on them closely this week 

19 hours ago, Bamarod said:

I agree, switching Corbin to QB totally changed the dynamics of the team. I'm not on the bus that has Rockledge winning state, but I'm on the bus that has them winning at least 2 rounds. I still have a hard time saying they are tier 2 because the Cocoa win was tainted. 22 flags against Cocoa. 3 against Rockledge. 18 from one official who's son is allegedly a Rockledge student. 

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I agree, switching Corbin to QB totally changed the dynamics of the team. I'm not on the bus that has Rockledge winning state, but I'm on the bus that has them winning at least 2 rounds. I still have a hard time saying they are tier 2 because the Cocoa win was tainted. 22 flags against Cocoa. 3 against Rockledge. 18 from one official who's sone is allegedly a Rockledge student. 

Yeah, I got ahead of myself, after looking at the 5A bracket, not sure they have enough fire-power to go all the way. Didn't realize they play south teams(Cardinal Gibbons-Jones winner in 2nd, then Plantation just to get to semis. I think to beat those type teams you need at least a decent passing game to compliment a strong runnning game. They actually had a kid Adler who if not for shoulder issues would of been the answer at QB.

As far as the ref issue, have talked to two people off this board that were at the game. They (Cocoa fans)are not happy, obvious bias, and don't think this outcome will die down anytime soon. One is a parent of a player, she even mentioned it was a specific ref not the whole crew. Just like guys on this board did. If true, a shame because I dealt with that crap in youth football refs in Rockledge. Guess some moved up to high school ball. Again, I coached kids on both teams and just wishing for a competitive game for the kids sake. Shame it was tainted.  

10 hours ago, Bamarod said:

Yeah, I got ahead of myself, after looking at the 5A bracket, not sure they have enough fire-power to go all the way. Didn't realize they play south teams(Cardinal Gibbons-Jones winner in 2nd, then Plantation just to get to semis. I think to beat those type teams you need at least a decent passing game to compliment a strong runnning game. They actually had a kid Adler who if not for shoulder issues would of been the answer at QB.

As far as the ref issue, have talked to two people off this board that were at the game. They (Cocoa fans)are not happy, obvious bias, and don't think this outcome will die down anytime soon. One is a parent of a player, she even mentioned it was a specific ref not the whole crew. Just like guys on this board did. If true, a shame because I dealt with that crap in youth football refs in Rockledge. Guess some moved up to high school ball. Again, I coached kids on both teams and just wishing for a competitive game for the kids sake. Shame it was tainted.  

This takes daddy ball to a whole new level.

Wilks talked to the White Hat (head ref) after about the 10th flag from that same ref. The White Hat waved off several of the flags that ref threw after that. He shouldn't of had to do that. As a Rockledge grad, I was glad Rockledge won, but sad that the ref changed the game.

As a coach, I like to see fair play. Example; on defense, a Cocoa defender could flinch on a hard count but not cross the line and it was a guaranteed flag from that Ref. When Rockledge would flinch, nothing.

Not going to say anymore on this because it isn't doing anyone any good.

Wish all the Brevard teams the best in the playoffs. I would love to see 4 or 5 teams come home as state champs.

Brevard Teams;  3A MCC, 4A Cocoa, 5A Rockledge, Merritt Island, Palm Bay, 6A Heritage,and 7A Viera.

Top 25 Among active playoff teams

1 American Heritage Plantation  5A

2 Miami Northwestern  6A

3 Miami Central  6A

4 Cardinal Gibbons  5A

5 Osceola  8A

6 St Thomas Aquinas  7A

7 Vero Beach  8A 

8 Venice  7A 

9 Miami Carol City  6A

10 Cocoa  4A

11 Viera  7A