WK 2 Broward County Top 10 Rankings

Well a week of High school football is in the books so here are my rankings thus far.

#1 STA in what was a defensive Slug fest the raiders found a way to prevail at home even tho some felt that johns out plate the raiders but that's water under the bridge being that the raiders walked away 1-0 but to note the raiders offense doesn't seem to be that surgical up and down the field juggernaut were using to seeing can that be a potential down fall ? Got to keep our eyes on that.

#2 American Heritage the patriots had to come from behind against a very solid sullivan team to prevail 14-7 the patriots showed grit and poised to come back to the sunshine state 1-0.

#3 Deerfield bucks they went into traz Powell stadium and beat the defending champs in Miami carol city 6-2 now even this is the 2nd week they struggled offensively defensively their dynamite holding the chiefs to 2 points and even that safety was intentional all in all the bucks opened my eyes even more with that win but will their offense be their downfall this year or can their defense take them all the way this year ? We will have to see.

#4 cardinal gibbons ....WELL HELLO CHiEFS!! a week after losing a high scoring affair to MCC the chiefs came back with a vengeance going on the road to traz Powell on a Saturday night defeating the defending champs in south ridge in what was a 6-3 lead early for south ridge turned into a full route by the chiefs shortly after. All I can say is the chiefs are Here and they are poised to make a statement this year.

#5 chaminade madonna even tho the lions Got dismantled by the Miami central rockets they showed fight they didn't give up at the end of the night the rockets was just better but even after all that The lions are still one of the most talented teams in broward and still should make a lot of noise in class 3A which is why I ranked them #5 

#6 Miramar patriots they had a week off with a bye to start the season but kick off their season against who ? The chaminade lions its unsure yet just how talented and dangerous the patriots are but with the transfers they have over their and their championship pedigree I expect the patriots to be right in the thick of things in 8A.

#7 Dillard Panthers in what was a route early for the tornadoes it's safe to meantion it was 16-0 after 1 2 points came from a intentional grounding penalty & a short field which gave the the tornadoes their final 9-0 points of the game add that with a blocked punt in another short field the tornadoes scored 9 punts in the second as well bringing their lead to 25-0 going into the half leading 25-0 I wanted to see how Dillard came out would they give up would they fight would stop the bleeding & to my surprise they fought back for the rest of the game vs booker t starters the pAnthers didn't give up a single point they also moved the ball deep into btw territory but couldn't cash in also scoring off a fumble by booker t all in all take away the 2 safety's & this is a 21-8 game vs a nationally ranked opponent Now Dillard does need to get more production out of their offense wether it's vs a great defense or bad 1 if u want to be great you have to do great things defensively I would say top 5 in broward right now but overall ranking in my opinion 7 seats Dillard perfectly for now let's see how they do Friday.

#8 university sharks the sharks went up to the muck & got a win over a talented raiders team who have master mind Jessie Hester back at the helm the sharks look to make many statements this year & week 1 they did just that long season to go tho.

#9 western this isn't the western of old folks this a team that believes & as long as you believe you can achieve surrounded by talent & incoming transfers western is out to prove that last year winning record wasn't a fluke & they started that off this year by beating a SB team that was solid last year.

#10 Stranahan dragons Well hello dragons lol never thought I would be putting you in a top 10 but the win over a talented ely team shocked me I don't kno if it means ely is not as good as we thought or just maybe Stranahan is better but for right now you deserve the final spot in my rankings Stranahan.

Dropped out Ely Boyd Anderson 

35 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

I shouldve known u would find a way to keep Dillard in top 10 lol

Do you believe they should have been dropped out ? Do u believe they deserve to be dropped out I would love to here your reasoning & im being serious let's talk actual football here and sit silliness and sarcasm if Dillard shouldn't be in the top 10 then name the schools that should be in their place ????

11 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Let me ask u this..... Are there any other teams in this top 10 that are 0 and 1? I honestly don't kno. And if not they can't be no higher than 10 if on this list imo...I do feel university school should be ahead of them. 

Chaminade is 0-1 & what just because your 0-1 that means you shouldn't be ranked so if Ahp lost to Sullivan or STA lost to bosco they should be dropped out of the top 10 or ranked at 10 as u stated???

carol city and south ridge lost should they be dropped from Miami Top 10???

3 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

Also it is your rankings so put them in any order you like.  Your opinion means as much as anybody's.

5 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

A team can have quality losses. No reason to drop if a loss is better than a win against poor competition.

5 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

A team can have quality losses. No reason to drop if a loss is better than a win against poor competition.

EXACTLY THANK YOU!!!!

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

List looks good Dillard

I'm just curious why you put stranahan in top 10

Was there something about beating Ely  that convinced you or have seen something on tape that makes this team special?  I usually see them towards the bottom so curious what you see in them

I hadn't seen anything just pre season hype & the transfers & HC they had got 

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I hadn't seen anything just pre season hype & the transfers & HC they had got 

Hmm ok,  i lost track of transfers months ago so i probably missed that lol

I'm curious to see how they do this year, i see they usually good in 7 on 7 so maybe they can make a great year this year off increased talent

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Hmm ok,  i lost track of transfers months ago so i probably missed that lol

I'm curious to see how they do this year, i see they usually good in 7 on 7 so maybe they can make a great year this year off increased talent

Not if they losing to Stranahan lol

59 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

I don't feel Dillard better than none of the teams on that list. Simple as that. And even on a down year u can't compare Dillard to CC

Can't compare but Cc Who was 28 point favs got they ass blew the hell out in the playoffs by a Dillard team but yet u left that out since on a down year we can't compare @ColumbiaHighFan2017classThis the junk I'm talking bout they don't even be disputing facts just be talkn out they neck now tell me it's a sports opinion ? Hell naw