Central vs Booker T. Washington

topnotch305

3 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

That's cool. I know if u do slide u sitting on Central side that's cool just hit me up.

3 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Ok I might slide.. We can link up.. Hopefully Broward can slide again.. We double dip last week

I won't be missing this one!  I don't care where , I sit.  I'll sit on a porta-potty if I have to for this one!

http://highschoolfootballamerica.com/regional-rankings-southeast-top-20-week-1/

High School Football America Southeast Region Top 20

No. 1 IMG Academy (Florida) 1-0

No. 2 St. Thomas Aquinas (Florida) 1-0

No. 3 Grayson (Georgia) 1-0

No. 4 John Curtis (Louisiana) 0-0

No. 5 Hoover (Alabama) 0-1

No. 6 Colquitt County (Georgia) 2-0

No. 7 Cocoa (Florida) 1-0

No. 8 American Heritage (Plantation, Florida) 1-0

No. 9 Miami Central (Florida) 1-0

No. 10 Armwood (Florida) 0-0

No. 11 Trinity Christian Academy (Jacksonville, Florida) 0-1

No. 12 Evangel Christian (Louisiana) 0-0

No. 13 Cartersville (Georgia) 2-0

No. 14 Deerfield Beach (Florida) 1-0

No. 15 Starkville (Mississippi) 2-0

No. 16 Central (Phenix City, Alabama) 1-0

No. 17 Carol City (Florida) 0-1

No. 18 Landry-Walker (Louisiana) 0-0

No. 19 Buford (Georgia) 2-0

No. 20 Northwestern (Miami, Florida) 1-0

39 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

http://highschoolfootballamerica.com/regional-rankings-southeast-top-20-week-1/

High School Football America Southeast Region Top 20

No. 1 IMG Academy (Florida) 1-0

No. 2 St. Thomas Aquinas (Florida) 1-0

No. 3 Grayson (Georgia) 1-0

No. 4 John Curtis (Louisiana) 0-0

No. 5 Hoover (Alabama) 0-1

No. 6 Colquitt County (Georgia) 2-0

No. 7 Cocoa (Florida) 1-0

No. 8 American Heritage (Plantation, Florida) 1-0

No. 9 Miami Central (Florida) 1-0

No. 10 Armwood (Florida) 0-0

No. 11 Trinity Christian Academy (Jacksonville, Florida) 0-1

No. 12 Evangel Christian (Louisiana) 0-0

No. 13 Cartersville (Georgia) 2-0

No. 14 Deerfield Beach (Florida) 1-0

No. 15 Starkville (Mississippi) 2-0

No. 16 Central (Phenix City, Alabama) 1-0

No. 17 Carol City (Florida) 0-1

No. 18 Landry-Walker (Louisiana) 0-0

No. 19 Buford (Georgia) 2-0

No. 20 Northwestern (Miami, Florida) 1-0

Armwood way too high still 

I'll go Miami central 35 booker t 14

from seeing booker t in person if u can get pressure up the middle and minimize their deep throws which is their bread and butter their not near as dangerous that and close up those ends booker t will struggle their running game is ok but not dangerous Miami has a way better core but if anybody can adjust week to week that's iCE so  it wouldn't shock me 1 bit if booker t won this it would Ben typical them but if I had to choose right here and now I'll say rockets all day they have the defense and my God do they got the offense if u ask me their 4 headed monster at Rb is more dangerous then their run game from 2013 in my opinion

4 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Looks like the game was a barn burner.   Noticed both teams had over 100yds in penalties.   Central is gonna be in for a long night vs Bishop Gorman if they play sloppy.   Saw that new BG qb vs Dematha...he's really good.  

It was stupid penalties at that.. But MC has the team to beat Bishop but that coaching staff is gonna fail them...  You give coach Ice that Central team , they winning the MNC... But it was a great game... BTW defense brought it and MC finally played 2 safety's (surprisingly)... Was at the game with Broward and 305... Nive viben with y'all boys!!! We will do it again... Great weather last night too!!!

4 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

It was stupid penalties at that.. But MC has the team to beat Bishop but that coaching staff is gonna fail them...  You give coach Ice that Central team , they winning the MNC... But it was a great game... BTW defense brought it and MC finally played 2 safety's (surprisingly)... Was at the game with Broward and 305... Nive viben with y'all boys!!! We will do it again... Great weather last night too!!!

No doubt! Alot of good football talk last night. 

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You all should come up to LC so i can argue football with you all lol

;)

Not happening lmao!!! Only way is if y'all make it to states and with the rate Columbia going y'all be bounce out 2nd rd ..... No shame in that... Lol... Nah for real tho if y'all make it to state I'll be up there this year for sho

14 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Not happening lmao!!! Only way is if y'all make it to states and with the rate Columbia going y'all be bounce out 2nd rd ..... No shame in that... Lol... Nah for real tho if y'all make it to state I'll be up there this year for sho

Shhh We have as good a chance to win north as anyone in our region does ;)