Week 2 Scores

DisabledAccount

Fort white 28 Providence 23 final

One of the worse first half I ever seen from this team gave them 17 pts on penalty's fort white had over 150 in first half and one player ejected for cursing had two drives where it was 4 and long and got roughing the passer to put them in the red zone all 23 pts scored in first second half we gave up nothing on the ground or air had two picks in the second half ended the game I believe just shy of 200 yds in penalty"s very sloppy win but will take it also lost the starting RB in first half with a mild concussion he got on defense making a big play for a loss. Got  a lot to clean up but happy the way the defense played tonight win was all theres after that terrible first half.

8 hours ago, FORTWHITEFAN76 said:

Fort white 28 Providence 23 final

One of the worse first half I ever seen from this team gave them 17 pts on penalty's fort white had over 150 in first half and one player ejected for cursing had two drives where it was 4 and long and got roughing the passer to put them in the red zone all 23 pts scored in first second half we gave up nothing on the ground or air had two picks in the second half ended the game I believe just shy of 200 yds in penalty"s very sloppy win but will take it also lost the starting RB in first half with a mild concussion he got on defense making a big play for a loss. Got  a lot to clean up but happy the way the defense played tonight win was all theres after that terrible first half.

Was Providence any good? 

And do you all play university Christian again this year? 

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Was Providence any good? 

And do you all play university Christian again this year? 

no on UC

They were big and out manned us as most privates will none of them had to play both ways so that helps but more then anything we were shooting our own self in the foot with costly penaltys. Other note they have real nice qb if he is allowed to sit and pass but we kept pressure on him all night and forced 3 ints and fumble off him.

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

After holding Carol City to 2, I though DB's defense was very solid. Is SJR that good?

Their not considerd a national power house like Gorman Img & etc but their no push over eaither but in every poll Deerfield was predicted to win so idk if this was a upset win over DFB or DFB is just once again being put in the national lime light to soon this the second consecutive year they've been ranked highly then go on the road out of town with a chance to prove it & get blew out 

24 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Their not considerd a national power house like Gorman Img & etc but their no push over eaither but in every poll Deerfield was predicted to win so idk if this was a upset win over DFB or DFB is just once again being put in the national lime light to soon this the second consecutive year they've been ranked highly then go on the road out of town with a chance to prove it & get blew out 

I think DB chokes in some big games. Way back in 2003, an 10-3 Orlando Edgewater came to a 13-0 DB and beat them. Although the final score was close, Edgewater at one stage opened up a big lead and coasted into the end. That DB team was loaded and had a great High School QB, Brent Shaffer leading their offense.  

On paper, they were certainly better than that Edgewater team which lost the following week to Carol City 13-0 in the state title game.