Bishop Gorman 55 game win streak Snapped!!!

22 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Wow what a game Mater dei is just to good this year beat the gales at home by a score of 35-21 just wow!!! Next up they have Miami central at home talk about being angry they are gonna want to Embarrass central 

Gorman will take out a lot of frustration on Miami Central 

1 minute ago, Sharkbait said:

They might leave Miami on a 2 game losing streak.

Miami central goes to bishop Gorman so I doubt Miami central goes into bishop Gorman with them coming fresh of a 14 point lost where their 55 game win streak was snapped then lose again at home I have a hard time believing that 

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Miami central goes to bishop Gorman so I doubt Miami central goes into bishop Gorman with them coming fresh of a 14 point lost where their 55 game win streak was snapped then lose again at home I have a hard time believing that 

Thanks for setting me straight but I'll still take Central.

4 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

Thanks for setting me straight but I'll still take Central.

I would have thought so until how they played against BTW

Gorman i saw play against Dematha and Gorman is gonna matchup to central even better than BTW did and will be at home and fired up from losing to mater Dei 

6 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

I think it is easy to get caught up in the hype of the National teams and we lose sight of just how great South Florida football is.  I wonder how some of the National teams  would do if they played only SoFla  schools

I think img would go between 6-4 and 8-2 if they played the top 10 South Florida teams 

But Gorman did beat the best Florida team last year and Central probably isn't the best in their district and Gorman is coming off a 55 game win streak being snapped,  this Gorman team is going to bring every ounce of frustration on that field next week and Im just not sure Central will be able to stop it but I could be wrong 

9 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

I think it is easy to get caught up in the hype of the National teams and we lose sight of just how great South Florida football is.  I wonder how some of the National teams  would do if they played only SoFla  schools

Lol! Thank you for saying this! One thing I always tell Browardhandicapper is I don't trust the west coast teams when they play a fla team... Gorman probably plays 2 or 3 games worth talking about and the rest of the season is a breeze... The second best team from Nevada just got ran through by AHP last night... So yea Gorman lost last night but this years Gorman team is hella suspect...  Now this matchup MC vs Central is even to me with Gorman having the better Coaching staff of course... So I give Central a great chance to win this game...

6 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Lol! Thank you for saying this! One thing I always tell Browardhandicapper is I don't trust the west coast teams when they play a fla team... Gorman probably plays 2 or 3 games worth talking about and the rest of the season is a breeze... The second best team from Nevada just got ran through by AHP last night... So yea Gorman lost last night but this years Gorman team is hella suspect...  Now this matchup MC vs Central is even to me with Gorman having the better Coaching staff of course... So I give Central a great chance to win this game...

They played like 4 ESPN games last year lol

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think img would go between 6-4 and 8-2 if they played the top 10 South Florida teams 

But Gorman did beat the best Florida team last year and Central probably isn't the best in their district and Gorman is coming off a 55 game win streak being snapped,  this Gorman team is going to bring every ounce of frustration on that field next week and Im just not sure Central will be able to stop it but I could be wrong 

Ok true but Gorman is not even that good this year imo... You here 55 in a row and that last year game if STA qb was not sick against good teams STA should of beaten Gorman by atleast by 2 tds... And plus they did a illegal block on the extra point to go to the 3rd o.t. Like I say I can't respect teams like that cause they don't be playing nobody instate beside their 2 or 2 oos games a year.. It's funny DLS goes 151-0 and Idk who stop their streak but I know as soon as they played oos teams they lost.. First one I know is Lakeland...

5 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Ok true but Gorman is not even that good this year imo... You here 55 in a row and that last year game if STA qb was not sick against good teams STA should of beaten Gorman by atleast by 2 tds... And plus they did a illegal block on the extra point to go to the 3rd o.t. Like I say I can't respect teams like that cause they don't be playing nobody instate beside their 2 or 2 oos games a year.. It's funny DLS goes 151-0 and Idk who stop their streak but I know as soon as they played oos teams they lost.. First one I know is Lakeland...

De La Salle lost streak out of state actually lol

Bellevue WA ended the 151 lol

21 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

I get what your saying and I respect it but the way I see it is these teams like Gorman Img Mater dei & etc play the best in coaching & in players all around the world yes down here we got ballers & speed but as I was explaining to @ColumbiaHighFan2017class There is only about 3 teams that can CONSISTENTLY compete with out of state NATIONALLY ranked competition & that's STA IMG & AHP that's it everybody else it's hit or miss on wether they have a nationally ranked type team that year these team were meantioning are NATIONALLY good every year there is literally almost no weak teams on their schedule every week they have to bring their A their "Weak" schools up their Would probably 70-0 our weak teams down here ...can those national powers be beaten ??? Yeah ...but I don't think south Florida is as vaunted as it was a few years ago out of hundreds of schools in Florida & only 3 can go toe to toe with the best of the best nationally I would say other states can pick 3 as well & bring those 3 & to toe to toe with the same 3 down here.

55 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

I watch some of this game last night... The game against central will be closer than I initially stated but Gorman will still win at home in my opinion.. Centrals coaching and oline will be major factor...