Bishop Gorman 55 game win streak Snapped!!!

1 minute ago, Zoe Boy said:

Whoa whoa whoa now... Must of us watch the game last week and your talking like IMG was head to head just plain better then Central... You can’t be a elite team that practices all year and “have the best of the best” football players and your 1st td of the game comes on a block punt... Then losing the game until half way through the 4th cause of a couple of miss tackles... Sorry bruh IMG was not that impressive.... 

I thought I made it clear that IMG could not do any worse than they did against Central. I never said that IMG was impressive. In fact they looked pretty inept. A blocked punt is because the kicking team made a mistake. IMG took advantage. Does that make the kicking team better on that play? Central probably played the best game they are capable of. But, they still lost. They were undisciplined in the 4th quarter getting personal fouls called and their play got sloppy. All I am saying is that IMG got by Central, by the skin of their teeth, because they played badly. However, they just have too many guns that they can use when the chips are down. I think you may see the real IMG this Friday and they may just take out their frustrations on MNW.

6 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

I thought I made it clear that IMG could not do any worse than they did against Central. I never said that IMG was impressive. In fact they looked pretty inept. A blocked punt is because the kicking team made a mistake. IMG took advantage. Does that make the kicking team better on that play? Central probably played the best game they are capable of. But, they still lost. They were undisciplined in the 4th quarter getting personal fouls called and their play got sloppy. All I am saying is that IMG got by Central, by the skin of their teeth, because they played badly. However, they just have too many guns that they can use when the chips are down. I think you may see the real IMG this Friday and they may just take out their frustrations on MNW.

Or Miami Northwestern shows their better then Carol City and Miami Central on Friday and gives img the teeth kicking they have needed and deserved from the moment people starting labeling them as the best in Florida

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

Ok if IMG is hitting in all cylinders as you say (which I think IMG is a regular team this year with a whole bunch of D1 players) and MNW is hitting in all cylinders and MNW wins what would you say IMG still didn’t put a full game together?? You said Central played their best game but they were arguly playing with out their best 2 WRs  and poor special teams play but they played the best they can play? I tell you this , come sat the best qb on the field is not gonna be on IMG side and I’m gonna go in a limb and say The West Defense is better then IMG.... Will see tho .. Your in IMG country so you should no more then me and vice versa with MNW and Central... A lot ppl thought that Central game was gonna be a rout beside some of us who actually thought them boys would bring home the W.... I can see MNW stacking up the box and play 1 on 1 in a island... Best playmakers on IMG is that rb can’t remember his name... 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Or Miami Northwestern shows their better then Carol City and Miami Central on Friday and gives img the teeth kicking they have needed and deserved from the moment people starting labeling them as the best in Florida

Lol chill your taking things too personal ... AHP showed them that already.. They even complained about AHP being too physical...

3 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Lol chill your taking things too personal ... AHP showed them that already.. They even complained about AHP being too physical...

But all i hear is that was a kickoff classic that didn't count

Northwestern beating them proves we the most talented state in the nation or at least better than GA and CA 

Their best effort couldn't beat img but northwestern who may not even be best Florida team beating them proves Florida is better than both states

14 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Northwestern beating them proves we the most talented state in the nation or at least better than GA and CA 

Their best effort couldn't beat img but northwestern who may not even be best Florida team beating them proves Florida is better than both states

It don’t prove squat... Listen I’m a Florida homer especially a Dade homer and when I go out of town n converse with out of state folks about HS football here I tell them they don’t want to see us but I’m also  not stupid that there’s other states that can bang with us like GA , Tex, and somewhat Cali.... Im pretty sure they know and not questioning the football in Florida ... It’s a reason damn near the whole College football staff from everywhere flocks down here and even have ppl living down here and through fla for recruiting and the numbers fla produce in the league... Fla speaks for itself ..

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yes it was a KOC but coaches dont complain about a team being too physical in a KOC...

16 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

I don't care what qb is back there they are going to throw 2 to 3 picks.... Line play for IMG is not good and that qb will be rattled... I'm just not impressed with IMG after watching them play this year... Good not great IMO... 

Fck yeah man I like your confidence!   Gotta watch out for their two backs they have some flat out beasts at tailback.   MC held them in check all but ONE damn play and it cost them.   How is MNW special teams?  Can they punt, Kick deep in Kickoffs?   It's the little shit that comes back to get you vs IMG.  Before MC attempted that punt in the endzone I told my buddy they should just take the safety.   Instead it was a TD just like that for IMG.    

33 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Fck yeah man I like your confidence!   Gotta watch out for their two backs they have some flat out beasts at tailback.   MC held them in check all but ONE damn play and it cost them.   How is MNW special teams?  Can they punt, Kick deep in Kickoffs?   It's the little shit that comes back to get you vs IMG.  Before MC attempted that punt in the endzone I told my buddy they should just take the safety.   Instead it was a TD just like that for IMG.    

If not too many penalties NW will be fine.. I'm worried more about their backs more than anything else on offense... Special teams will have to clean up on for this game... I expect a trick play or 2 from IMG... NW has to feed #34 all night and not rotate backs in and out he's a beast... definately love our dline and dbs against IMG

16 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

What do u mean they can't do no worse? Nobody knows how they are going to play until they hike that ball. 

"Can't do any worse" is not a definitive statement. It's an equivocal statement. Of course no one can predict the future. However, many future observations are made based upon past performance.

On 9/27/2017 at 9:51 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

In the first place, Columbia and other folks, Central played two teams that were in the top 5 of the nation, Bishop Gorman and IMG. They defeated Gorman and nearly defeated IMG. MNW has not even played any team that comes close to Gorman and IMG in ranking. How anyone can think that MNW can do what Central couldn't is just wishful thinking and is not based upon any statistics. Fans can wish and hope all they want that MNW can actually play a better game than Central did with a winning outcome. Of course they have a chance. But, some people saying that MNW is a better team than Central, does not make much sense considering that MNW has not played Central and has not played anywhere near the competition that Central has already played. I think there are too many folks that don't like IMG and are hoping that any team will defeat them. Maybe MNW will. However, the stats do not stand behind the argument that MNW is a better team than Central or even equal to Central in performance.

52 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

In the first place, Columbia and other folks, Central played two teams that were in the top 5 of the nation, Bishop Gorman and IMG. They defeated Gorman and nearly defeated IMG. MNW has not even played any team that comes close to Gorman and IMG in ranking. How anyone can think that MNW can do what Central couldn't is just wishful thinking and is not based upon any statistics. Fans can wish and hope all they want that MNW can actually play a better game than Central did with a winning outcome. Of course they have a chance. But, some people saying that MNW is a better team than Central, does not make much sense considering that MNW has not played Central and has not played anywhere near the competition that Central has already played. I think there are too many folks that don't like IMG and are hoping that any team will defeat them. Maybe MNW will. However, the stats do not stand behind the argument that MNW is a better team than Central or even equal to Central in performance.

I thought Miami northwestern was the 6a favorite since preseason because they on paper appear to be the best in their district 

They held a talented BTW team to 7 points so MNW is talented 

14 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I thought Miami northwestern was the 6a favorite since preseason because they on paper appear to be the best in their district 

They held a talented BTW team to 7 points so MNW is talented 

Being a Florida 6A favorite is really nothing in comparison to being among the top 10 teams in the US, which both IMG and Central are. I don't think that MNW is even in the top 100 in the nation, if that. I have seen MNW play and, yes, they are a very good 6A team. They will give IMG a game, IMO. But, to tell you the truth, If IMG brings there best effort, which they have not had since the beginning of the season, then MNW will just be another win on IMG's 35 straight wins record. 

Columbia, I was not finding fault with your preference, or any other MNW supporter's preference. I just want to keep it real and not let the bad feelings for IMG get in the way of honest judgement.

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

They beat them last year and have more returning this year and added key pieces than central did.... IMG beat Central barely without their starting WR and average QB.... IMG only had 3 points first half... Stop it with they not playing good.  I don't even like central but they shut IMG down for most of the game... IMG oline is there oline.... they are going to play the same way and NW will get to the QB... I have nothing else to say until after the game. 

35 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Being a Florida 6A favorite is really nothing in comparison to being among the top 10 teams in the US, which both IMG and Central are. I don't think that MNW is even in the top 100 in the nation, if that. I have seen MNW play and, yes, they are a very good 6A team. They will give IMG a game, IMO. But, to tell you the truth, If IMG brings there best effort, which they have not had since the beginning of the season, then MNW will just be another win on IMG's 35 straight wins record. 

Columbia, I was not finding fault with your preference, or any other MNW supporter's preference. I just want to keep it real and not let the bad feelings for IMG get in the way of honest judgement.

If img wins I'm not gonna be surprised but i also won't be surprised if Miami northwestern wins 

I think northwestern getting underrated because they haven't played a national power up to this point

2 hours ago, Proseteye said:

"Can't do any worse" is not a definitive statement. It's an equivocal statement. Of course no one can predict the future. However, many future observations are made based upon past performance.

like NW is better than central this year because they beat central LAST year and returned more starters than central did...  And the fact that BTW should've beat Central if not for questionable flag on blk punt td that erased the TD, and 2 dropped TDs and a miss fg...... where as NW controlled game against BTW a game that should have been 28 to 7??  got it if we using your own statement

4 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

like NW is better than central this year because they beat central LAST year and returned more starters than central did...  And the fact that BTW should've beat Central if not for questionable flag on blk punt td that erased the TD, and 2 dropped TDs and a miss fg...... where as NW controlled game against BTW a game that should have been 28 to 7??  got it if we using your own statement

Good luck to MNW on Friday and to you Topnotch as you are obviously a big supporter of the Bulls. They seem to have a very good defense and think they will need every bit of it against IMG. If IMG does not come out of its slumber then I can see a talented team like MNW beating them in a very tight game. Traveling nearly 300 miles and playing in the IMG stadium is going to be a challenge. However, the better team will win, regardless.

2 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Good luck to MNW on Friday and to you Topnotch as you are obviously a big supporter of the Bulls. They seem to have a very good defense and think they will need every bit of it against IMG. If IMG does not come out of its slumber then I can see a talented team like MNW beating them in a very tight game. Traveling nearly 300 miles and playing in the IMG stadium is going to be a challenge. However, the better team will win, regardless.

They leave tomorrow.... travel not an issue..... I still don't wanna hear this slumber talk lol... No built in excuses after game. Because you won't get none from me...

So basically Proseteye the only way you see IMG losing is if they don’t bring their A game? Like I said we all watched that IMG vs Central game and with Central missing their best wr In 7 and their utility player in 17 who is their punter too lol and still controlled the game till the end that’s showed that IMG is not elite... IMG haven’t wow nobody this year... They are not like the other years...

18 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

So basically Proseteye the only way you see IMG losing is if they don’t bring their A game? Like I said we all watched that IMG vs Central game and with Central missing their best wr In 7 and their utility player in 17 who is their punter too lol and still controlled the game till the end that’s showed that IMG is not elite... IMG haven’t wow nobody this year... They are not like the other years...

People need to realize star rankings arent everything 

Just because talent there don't make them invincible 

I think northwestern out coaches img tonight and wins

3 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Look, IMG might not be as "elite" as last year's team but they were elite enough to defeat three teams in the top 10 nationally. Three games in which they did not play well. I would consider that pretty elite. MNW may be among the top 10 in Florida, however, they haven't faced competition anywhere near what IMG has faced. BTW was the best team they have faced and they are not in the top 100 nationally. You're beating a dead horse here, Zoe Boy. As I stated, MNW of course has a chance of defeating IMG. If IMG plays as poorly as they have this season so far, MNW will have a much better chance of winning. If IMG plays as well as they did last season, then MNW may be in for a long night. That's all I'm saying. As far as the Central game, just like many fans who were on the losing side start with the coulda, woulda, shoulda mantra. After a game is over whowever has the most points wins in spite of how the fans wish it were different.

5 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Look, IMG might not be as "elite" as last year's team but they were elite enough to defeat three teams in the top 10 nationally. Three games in which they did not play well. I would consider that pretty elite. MNW may be among the top 10 in Florida, however, they haven't faced competition anywhere near what IMG has faced. BTW was the best team they have faced and they are not in the top 100 nationally. You're beating a dead horse here, Zoe Boy. As I stated, MNW of course has a chance of defeating IMG. If IMG plays as poorly as they have this season so far, MNW will have a much better chance of winning. If IMG plays as well as they did last season, then MNW may be in for a long night. That's all I'm saying. As far as the Central game, just like many fans who were on the losing side start with the coulda, woulda, shoulda mantra. After a game is over whowever has the most points wins in spite of how the fans wish it were different.

Who's to say IMG can play how they play last season???? Maybe your hoping for something that's not goin to happen... That IF your using is a built in excuse in case IMG loses... And I saw the teams IMG played.. NW would beat all of those teams... They are too slow...I  just hope rain holds up from 7 to 10 tomorrow night. 

16 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

Who's to say IMG can play how they play last season???? Maybe your hoping for something that's not goin to happen... That IF your using is a built in excuse in case IMG loses... And I saw the teams IMG played.. NW would beat all of those teams... They are too slow...I  just hope rain holds up from 7 to 10 tomorrow night. 

Wow, MNW would have defeated all those teams. Just barely got by BTW and they are going to defeat the top teams in the nation? Well, if you say so. Only one thing wrong with this argument. They  haven't played any of these teams nor any team that is even close to any of those teams. But, then again, you're just being a good homer, aren't you. As far as I'm concerned my team is not IMG it's Trinity Catholic. I just enjoy good teams and follow them regularly. If IMG loses tonight I will not be heartbroken. They will have been beaten by a better team. I go with the statistics which normally are better than faith and hope. Could be that MNW will be in the top 10 by the end of the night based upon stats and not faith and hope.