Bishop Gorman 55 game win streak Snapped!!!

Central was better prepare for the IMG satdium. They had just played Gorman and the stadiums are a lot alike. It's a whole new level stepping into the IMG atmosphere. Anything can happen though. Was hoping it would be played in Miami for NW's sake. 

Should be a competetive game, unless IMG had some of that rust knocked off by MC. If IMG hits at 90% then it could get ugly for NW even if NW has a great game. Yeah, the talent is that much better at IMG.

15 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Central was better prepare for the IMG satdium. They had just played Gorman and the stadiums are a lot alike. It's a whole new level stepping into the IMG atmosphere. Anything can happen though. Was hoping it would be played in Miami for NW's sake. 

Should be a competetive game, unless IMG had some of that rust knocked off by MC. If IMG hits at 90% then it could get ugly for NW even if NW has a great game. Yeah, the talent is that much better at IMG.

More than talent 

I think img coaches are overrated and i could think of several coaching staffs around state who would go undefeated with img talent 

Not saying the coaches suck but they aint no Shula over there

7 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

To tell you the truth IMG has not looked good since the summer. They win in spite of themselves.  Really don't think that their QB Sitkowski is anything to write home about although his stats are pretty good. Annexstad seems more calm behind center. Also, their OL seems like a big disappointment. For their huge size and training they should overwhelm any DL. If Annexstad plays on Friday I think we will see Hightower and company put a hurting on the NW secondary.

15 hours ago, Proseteye said:

To tell you the truth IMG has not looked good since the summer. They win in spite of themselves.  Really don't think that their QB Sitkowski is anything to write home about although his stats are pretty good. Annexstad seems more calm behind center. Also, their OL seems like a big disappointment. For their huge size and training they should overwhelm any DL. If Annexstad plays on Friday I think we will see Hightower and company put a hurting on the NW secondary.

IMG qb is not that good and he’s a canes commit... What saved IMG was the rb’s in the end.. Honestly I thing MNW defense is way better then Central plus MNW can leave their Corners on in island and worry about IMG running game which I thing Central handle well until half of that 4qt.. You gotta remember IMG first TD came from a punt block so special teams help them out too...But now IMG has to worry about a legit qb that MNW has that can throw the rock and everybody is healthy for the west.. It’s going to be a great game but penalties can hurt the west...

7 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

IMG qb is not that good and he’s a canes commit... What saved IMG was the rb’s in the end.. Honestly I thing MNW defense is way better then Central plus MNW can leave their Corners on in island and worrie about IMG running game which I thing Central handle well until half of that 4qt.. You gotta remember IMG first TD came from a punt block so special help them out too...But now IMG has to worry about a legit qb be that MNW has that can throw the rock and everybody is healthy for the west.. It’s going to be a great game but penalties can hurt the west...

What's the over/under northwestern need in penalty margin to beat img in your opinion? 

9 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Excuses excuses excuses.... rust?  I don't wanna hear that.... If the talent is much better as you say it is these games shouldn't be close.... all these other schools had rust too if thats the case... just sounds like an excuse in the making... NW beats them its because they are the better team simple as that. 

1 minute ago, topnotch305 said:

Excuses excuses excuses.... rust?  I don't wanna hear that.... If the talent is much better as you say it is these games shouldn't be close.... all these other schools had rust too if thats the case... just sounds like an excuse in the making... NW beats them its because they are the better team simple as that. 

I was one of first people on here to say they will beat img,  i look forward to being proven correct 

55 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

They didn't do nothing against central secondary what makes u think they will against NW... Divaad Wilson is going to lock Hightower down so that's not an issue... This will be the best defense IMG has played all year.... I been to that stadium that's a non factor.. it will be more like a home game away from home with the crowd we bring..

39 minutes ago, topnotch305 said:

They didn't do nothing against central secondary what makes u think they will against NW... Divaad Wilson is going to lock Hightower down so that's not an issue... This will be the best defense IMG has played all year.... I been to that stadium that's a non factor.. it will be more like a home game away from home with the crowd we bring..

MNW fans do travel.. I’ll give them that and expect a lot of Central fans and other fans up there sat....

3 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

OK, and if IMG beats MNW then they are just another team. Simple as that.

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I really hope northwestern wins

I would love to stick it to those national board guys who say img and sta only good Florida teams

Only elite teams... Florida is deeper than all but Texas. If other states want to prove it then they need to send some teams to play Florida teams in Florida. Don't let all that hot gas bother you. It all goes in cycles.

13 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Problem is IMO MC is more disciplined than MNW, and they had like 20 penalties.   I could see penalties being a problem for MNW.   Really hoping MNW can pull it off, but they have to play great.   Can't be sloppy at all. 

4 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

As I stated, Sitkowski is not a great QB especially when his center can't even hike the ball causing so many miscues. Believe me , a team like IMG can't do any worse than they did against Central and they still won by nearly two TD's. With Annexstad at QB and their center problem fixed, I think the real IMG will show up. With receivers like Hightower, Burton, Pledger, and Jordan, something's got to give.  NW has speed like Central which will give IMG fits. But, IMG brings the big game experience. I will be streaming this game as it will be interesting.

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

As I stated, Sitkowski is not a great QB especially when his center can't even hike the ball causing so many miscues. Believe me , a team like IMG can't do any worse than they did against Central and they still won by nearly two TD's. With Annexstad at QB and their center problem fixed, I think the real IMG will show up. With receivers like Hightower, Burton, Pledger, and Jordan, something's got to give.  NW has speed like Central which will give IMG fits. But, IMG brings the big game experience. I will be streaming this game as it will be interesting.

I don't care what qb is back there they are going to throw 2 to 3 picks.... Line play for IMG is not good and that qb will be rattled... I'm just not impressed with IMG after watching them play this year... Good not great IMO... 

10 hours ago, 954gator said:

Problem is IMO MC is more disciplined than MNW, and they had like 20 penalties.   I could see penalties being a problem for MNW.   Really hoping MNW can pull it off, but they have to play great.   Can't be sloppy at all. 

That’s the number 1 thing!! To me MC expose IMG to me.. Their big but that’s about it... I’m a Canes fan but the canes qb commit looked hot garbage and the wr commit did ok but didn’t wow me...

7 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

I don't care what qb is back there they are going to throw 2 to 3 picks.... Line play for IMG is not good and that qb will be rattled... I'm just not impressed with IMG after watching them play this year... Good not great IMO... 

I agree. Still think that MNW is going to have to play their A game to have a chance. Remember, IMG can't do any worse than they did against Central.

18 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Whoa whoa whoa now... Most of us watch the game last week and your talking like IMG was head to head just plain better then Central... You can’t be a elite team that practices all year and “have the best of the best” football players and your 1st td of the game comes on a block punt... Then losing the game until half way through the 4th cause of a couple of miss tackles... Sorry bruh IMG was not that impressive....