Bishop Gorman 55 game win streak Snapped!!!

22 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I get what your saying and I respect it but the way I see it is these teams like Gorman Img Mater dei & etc play the best in coaching & in players all around the world yes down here we got ballers & speed but as I was explaining to @ColumbiaHighFan2017class There is only about 3 teams that can CONSISTENTLY compete with out of state NATIONALLY ranked competition & that's STA IMG & AHP that's it everybody else it's hit or miss on wether they have a nationally ranked type team that year these team were meantioning are NATIONALLY good every year there is literally almost no weak teams on their schedule every week they have to bring their A their "Weak" schools up their Would probably 70-0 our weak teams down here ...can those national powers be beaten ??? Yeah ...but I don't think south Florida is as vaunted as it was a few years ago out of hundreds of schools in Florida & only 3 can go toe to toe with the best of the best nationally I would say other states can pick 3 as well & bring those 3 & to toe to toe with the same 3 down here.

Which state weak schools you saying would beat Florida weak schools 70-0?

• 2 weeks later...

10 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

So much for Gorman being mad and mopping Central... Bishop got handle on the LOS!!!! What you gotta say about that Dillard? Like I said , I don't trust those west coast teams!!!

Well since dillard not here yet I'll answer 

From what i can tell Bishop Gorman not nearly as loaded as 2016 and while still good enough to win state in Nevada they might take a loss or 2 more during the season against oos teams 

This week against De La Salle will be interesting 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Well since dillard not here yet I'll answer 

From what i can tell Bishop Gorman not nearly as loaded as 2016 and while still good enough to win state in Nevada they might take a loss or 2 more during the season against oos teams 

This week against De La Salle will be interesting 

Look what you said there .... They weren't as loaded as 2016... They get players from 4 states... They gonna win the state of Nevada but I never make it seem that their the most dominant ever... Bishops is a great program but I'm not going crazy over them like that...

14 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Look what you said there .... They weren't as loaded as 2016... They get players from 4 states... They gonna win the state of Nevada but I never make it seem that their the most dominant ever... Bishops is a great program but I'm not going crazy over them like that...

They were great last year and could have played with or defeated anyone in the country last year but this team not as strong as 2016

Zoe who you taking in the De La Salle vs Bishop Gorman game this week? 

On 9/13/2017 at 9:15 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They were great last year and could have played with or defeated anyone in the country last year but this team not as strong as 2016

Zoe who you taking in the De La Salle vs Bishop Gorman game this week? 

Man the Bishop committed more penalties then Central , I'm going with DSL just cause of that, but Bishop will have the better athletes...

Talk about a win streak being snapped. IMG just had their 35 game win streak snapped. St. John's, Washington DC defeated IMG in Bradenton 40-34. Not having seen the game I am thinking that the problems IMG had putting it all together in earlier games came back to haunt them. IMO, their QB Sitkowski is far from the best that they have had. Their Center is horrible. I can't see why the HC keeps him there. Their huge OL is just not doing the job they are supposedly herald at. Consistently allows Sitkowski to be hurried and/or sacked. Now, apparently their defense has been exposed. Guess maybe a few of you may have your wish, when they play Central and Northwestern.

I am totally not surprised with IMG losing. I saw them on film against both East Ridge in the Spring and, more importantly, Carol City in August. Yes, I know those were supposed to be "pretend games:; but I am sorry I just did not see what all the fuss was about. For a team that is as heavily recruited as IMG is, they should be better.

I think they lose three games this year. 

Just now, DarterBlue2 said:

I am totally not surprised with IMG losing. I saw them on film against both East Ridge in the Spring and, more importantly, Carol City in August. Yes, I know those were supposed to be "pretend games:; but I am sorry I just did not see what all the fuss was about. For a team that is as heavily recruited as IMG is, they should be better.

I think they lose three games this year. 

6 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Talk about a win streak being snapped. IMG just had their 35 game win streak snapped. St. John's, Washington DC defeated IMG in Bradenton 40-34. Not having seen the game I am thinking that the problems IMG had putting it all together in earlier games came back to haunt them. IMO, their QB Sitkowski is far from the best that they have had. Their Center is horrible. I can't see why the HC keeps him there. Their huge OL is just not doing the job they are supposedly herald at. Consistently allows Sitkowski to be hurried and/or sacked. Now, apparently their defense has been exposed. Guess maybe a few of you may have your wish, when they play Central and Northwestern.

Where you all seeing they played St Johns?

They cancelled game last night according to scorestream and prepgridiron board 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Where you all seeing they played St Johns?

They cancelled game last night according to scorestream and prepgridiron board 

I was just going by what Proset posted. I just checked and I see on High School football America that the game was listed as cancelled. Also, there are no comments about the game on the National Board. So, I am not sure where Proset got his information from. But if it is accurate, i am not surprised as I think they are beatable. 

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I was just going by what Proset posted. I just checked and I see on High School football America that the game was listed as cancelled. Also, there are no comments about the game on the National Board. So, I am not sure where Proset got his information from. But if it is accurate, i am not surprised as I think they are beatable. 

Oh i agree St John's would beat img i was just under impression game was cancelled 

2 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Ain't nobody surprised that they lost... This is not the same other IMG teams weve seen in other years... Why would it be a wish? Why I can't find anything on IMG??? Your sure this game happen Proset?

10 hours ago, Proseteye said:

They had the game score on Maxpreps. So, I don't know if that was a mistake or not. :unsure: Regardless, IMG had better clean up its act or both Central and Northwestern will have a good chance against them.

It's probably a mistake on the part of Maxpreps. They do that sometimes. If the game was played, there would be corroborating sources on the Internet. I could find none. So, the game was probably not played.

On 9/14/2017 at 7:37 PM, Zoe Boy said:

Man the Bishop committed more penalties then Central , I'm going with DSL just cause of that, but Bishop will have the better athletes...

Well the DLS out of state woes continue 

34-7 if i saw right

So Gorman rebounds and De La Salle gets a beatdown 

On 9/2/2017 at 4:45 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think img would go between 6-4 and 8-2 if they played the top 10 South Florida teams 

But Gorman did beat the best Florida team last year and Central probably isn't the best in their district and Gorman is coming off a 55 game win streak being snapped,  this Gorman team is going to bring every ounce of frustration on that field next week and Im just not sure Central will be able to stop it but I could be wrong 

Not sure what is up but I know one of their players was in town with his family this week and I ran into another IMG player at VSU while there with my son on a recruiting trip and he told me they were off this week.

3 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Central vs IMG is going to be the best national game that week. Central beating the Bishop gives me hope that they can beat IMG. I still have to go with IMG though on the national Pick Em's even if I want MC to beat IMG.

I'm too far behind in national pickems so I'll probably pick all upsets lol

Central showed why they are ranked #8 in the country and why the win over Bishop Gorman was no fluke.  Surely gave IMG all that they could handle. Against any other team they would have scored 50 points. IMG also showed why they are #2 in the nation. IMG is not the same team it was last year and is still not pulling it all together this season. However, they still had enough to defeat Central. Watching this game I noticed that the Central players really wore down in the 4th quarter. That long drive up from Miami and the equally long weather delay proved to be too much for those young men. They also hurt themselves badly by taking out their frustrations on the IMG players resulting in personal foul penalties in that 4th quarter. I expect that the IMG coaches will instill in their players that they came very close to losing this game and that they should expect the same battle against Miami Northwestern in a couple of weeks.

2 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Central showed why they are ranked #8 in the country and why the win over Bishop Gorman was no fluke.  Surely gave IMG all that they could handle. Against any other team they would have scored 50 points. IMG also showed why they are #2 in the nation. IMG is not the same team it was last year and is still not pulling it all together this season. However, they still had enough to defeat Central. Watching this game I noticed that the Central players really wore down in the 4th quarter. That long drive up from Miami and the equally long weather delay proved to be too much for those young men. They also hurt themselves badly by taking out their frustrations on the IMG players resulting in personal foul penalties in that 4th quarter. I expect that the IMG coaches will instill in their players that they came very close to losing this game and that they should expect the same battle against Miami Northwestern in a couple of weeks.

I think they play northwestern next week 

I don't know. Both Maxpreps and Hudl have their schedule so mixed up one cannot make out when the play and who they play. I think since they separated into White, Blue, and Varsity it's been difficult. I thought that I saw Central and Northwestern being back to back earlier in these publications.

On 9/23/2017 at 10:22 AM, Proseteye said:

Not impressed... I hope they put it all together this week... like they did on west coast...  why can't these other teams be just be good? I'm glad this game is in a few days... Dont wanna hear no excuses...

On 9/23/2017 at 4:08 PM, Proseteye said:

I don't know. Both Maxpreps and Hudl have their schedule so mixed up one cannot make out when the play and who they play. I think since they separated into White, Blue, and Varsity it's been difficult. I thought that I saw Central and Northwestern being back to back earlier in these publications.

Pretty sure it's this Saturday. 

The IMG Academy varsity football team has a neutral non-conference game vs. Northwestern (Miami, FL) on Saturday, September 30 @ 7p. Location to be announced.