Img @ centennial Honor bowl

topnotch305

8 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

WOW I CANT BELIEVE THIS !!! Img Academy is getting out of hand now they may have just knocked out centennial 2nd second string Qb he is still down a roughing the passer penalty has been thrown @BrowardHandicapper @DB4 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class This has turned my taste away from Img we get it yourgood but dont get cocky and start playing nasty 

Img did this multiple times last few years, they have a reputation to go out and try to put players out of the game, i forgot which game it was but i think it was in 2015 that it was mentioned on here

7 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

And another thing of note @BrowardHandicapper I had no idea that Img had players from 28 states and 13 countries which means probably not 3 players on their team is from Florida!!!! Wow!!! & not to be racist most of their team is African American but to go to Img I think it's 70 thousand a year I wonder how are all of these parents affording this @DarterBlue2 @DB4 @954gator @Zoe Boy @ColumbiaHighFan2017class Is their some type of waver some of these kids get or something 70k is a lot of money 

Img can offer scholarships and financial aid like some private schools and colleges can if i recall correctly 

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Img did this multiple times last few years, they have a reputation to go out and try to put players out of the game, i forgot which game it was but i think it was in 2015 that it was mentioned on here

When they played Cocoa a few seasons back they knocked ATH Bruce Judson out of the game on a late hit out of bounds. That happened when Cocoa was moving the ball against them. I wanna say if my memory is correct they bruised his ribs 

Just now, KeemD321 said:

When they played Cocoa a few seasons back they knocked ATH Bruce Judson out of the game on a late hit out of bounds. That happened when Cocoa was moving the ball against them. I wanna say if my memory is correct they bruised his ribs 

So basically a cheap shot 

2 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

I agree... Yeah if central could run block them they have a chance as well. Centennial line not that big and was getting pressure on that qb alot.... it was the big plays and their 3rd string playing that did them in. 

Y'all gotta watch that AHP film from years ago... they won't out ath y'all but that line play gotta hold up

On 9/3/2017 at 9:19 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

IMG defense speared Judson  4 or 5 steps after the throw and cracked his ribs. Cocoa refused to play them the next year. It was a dirty hit and no FLAG. The photo of it was floating around somewhere and it show the DB about 3 steps away from Judson and the ball about 15 feet from Judsons hand after he released it. A Ref was in the foreground but I guess he didn't catch the LATE hit.

24 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I disagree 

Img is not immune to losing just as anyone else in the country can lose,  if a good team catches them at right time they will lose

Chance is slim to none at home, maybe away, but 2 years in a row they have taken on the Elite in the nation and won. Some by just barely, but others, easily. Think of most on their roster as college level starters just waiting to move up and it will help you understand just how good the athletes are. Of course any high school team can lose, but I bet they will have the longest winning streak soon, and it will last several years.

On 9/3/2017 at 9:24 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Img will lose and they will get the taste they deserve

@topnotch305 i hope you all blow img through a barn door

A hell pit to lol make them feel that lost forever or maybe Irma may just blow the entire school facility away a all of Florida get to get the players & coaches lol 

Regardless of how you feel about how IMG goes about their business, they are still a team that is home based in Florida. They may have a lot of players from other states and even other countries. But, they still have quite a few players from Florida. The school also adds to the economy in more ways than one. Everyone has the right to support any team that they want. There are quite a few Floridians that do not support the big three Florida college teams. However, when it comes to HS football you have to support the teams that we have playing  in out of state contests. I'm quite sure that most, if not all, of the out of state fans support their team. I'm glad that we have a Florida team that can play any team in the nation and defeat them on a regular basis. They show teams, in other states, what the quality of Florida HS football is and that's a good thing, IMO.

9 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Regardless of how you feel about how IMG goes about their business, they are still a team that is home based in Florida. They may have a lot of players from other states and even other countries. But, they still have quite a few players from Florida. The school also adds to the economy in more ways than one. Everyone has the right to support any team that they want. There are quite a few Floridians that do not support the big three Florida college teams. However, when it comes to HS football you have to support the teams that we have playing  in out of state contests. I'm quite sure that most, if not all, of the out of state fans support their team. I'm glad that we have a Florida team that can play any team in the nation and defeat them on a regular basis. They show teams, in other states, what the quality of Florida HS football is and that's a good thing, IMO.

But most people don't list IMG as Florida 

In the pickems over on national board they list them as IMG USA  not IMG FL

I don't feel we need IMG to prove Florida the best football state in the country, most other states are scared to play our best teams, Florida's teams will take any challanges anytime anywhere 

And unlike most teams in other states we not scared to travel 

@Proseteye aren't you proud to be part of the best football state in the country :) i know i am

11 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

I don't have to support any high school just because they're in the state of Florida (I can't speak on anyone else). IMG is a Florida school like Notre Dame is an Indiana university. What IMG does means they can't even play for a state championship. They can do whatever they feel like, but no one is obligated to like/support them or anyone else.

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

Basically. Put him out and made Cocoa completely one dimensional without any wrinkles. 

Judson, Lor'renzo Pratt, Jamal Dean, Folsten... Cocoa was hitting passes, and running the ball very well. Judson was the Key to the offense. I wouldn't be surprised if IMG targets QB's when they get behind or embarrassed by a small school.

4 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Judson, Lor'renzo Pratt, Jamal Dean, Folsten... Cocoa was hitting passes, and running the ball very well. Judson was the Key to the offense. I wouldn't be surprised if IMG targets QB's when they get behind or embarrassed by a small school.

Probably because they can't handle losing well

On 9/3/2017 at 0:42 AM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Halftime 24-17 one of the things ill never forget about this game @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @DarterBlue2 @954gator Is after centennial scored that Td to bring them within 7 24-17 their rb came out of endzone screaming & repeating we Not giving up were not giving up I'm telling u man the heart & love of the game I see from these schools up north the toughness the Will the emotions u don't see that a lot down here in south Florida 

I don't necessarily think that Sofla teams don't care as much or don't have heart.  The big difference, IMO, with the big OOS programs is they seem way more prepared than even the better coached FL teams (at least this early in the season).    Those programs in Ga, the boarding school privates,  the big Cali programs etc just seem more polished from what I've seen so far.    I think Fla kids have as much or more heart than any other region,  but when you don't have a plan for something that's not working it shows in the players eventually.    It is what it is, coaches don't get payed as much as they do in other parts of the country.    

Other things play a factor into it as well.   How many teams in Fl have played a game in regular conditions this year?  Not many.  So when you're used to playing in sloppy rain conditions it can take a sec to get up to full speed in optimal weather (mistakes matter more).   

13 hours ago, DB4 said:

I don't have to support any high school just because they're in the state of Florida (I can't speak on anyone else). IMG is a Florida school like Notre Dame is an Indiana university. What IMG does means they can't even play for a state championship. They can do whatever they feel like, but no one is obligated to like/support them or anyone else.

And, you do have every right to support or not support any team that you wish. It's a free country. I respect that. What I don't respect is any Florida fan that hopes an OOS team defeats IMG. I'm saying this in general as it's not directed at you or anyone in particular. I will always support IMG or any other Florida team that goes up against an OOS team.