Man, What's up with Dillard???

nolebull813

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Yeah. The main thing is there are way too many threads about single games. The whole first page is just random games that only fans of those teams care about. 

Im not telling anyone to stop, it's just hard to keep up with everything. Just my opine

While your here check out my top 100 of Florida 

45 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Back on July 20th, I posted after reading Panther Nations breakdown that Dillard would go 5-5 at best!!!!

Does anyone remember that? Can I get an Amen!!!! 

I tried convincing em over the summer that Dillard would not only not blow Western out, but can beat them because they have better coaching and enough talent. Idk if they'll go 5-5 but I'll give an amen lol

4 minutes ago, DB4 said:

I tried convincing em over the summer that Dillard would not only not blow Western out, but can beat them because they have better coaching and enough talent. Idk if they'll go 5-5 but I'll give an amen lol

They might but Dillard might still be good enough to win their District but only if the offense steps up

4 minutes ago, DB4 said:

You think worse than 5-5? Me too. 

This week is a sure loss. Add Deerfield Beach. I think Archbishop McCarthy beats them. That's 5 losses right there. 

Toss ups with Boyd Anderson, Boynton Beach and Ely. One gimme game with Northeast. 

Man 3-7 is more a reality with 5-5 still being the best case!!!!

3 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

You think worse than 5-5? Me too. 

This week is a sure loss. Add Deerfield Beach. I think Archbishop McCarthy beats them. That's 5 losses right there. 

Toss ups with Boyd Anderson, Boynton Beach and Ely. One gimme game with Northeast. 

Man 3-7 is more a reality with 5-5 still being the best case!!!!

Idk about archbishop McCarthy but deerfield and gibbons should beat them 

I'm still right here bro @nolebull813 back in July u predicted 5-5 best case scenario and so far your prediction is spot on. When predicting for Dillard over the years I let my feelings and love for them over cloud my Football iQ and actual reality.

Truth is Dillard is very talented with No discipline and no solid question our defense is somewhat average while our offense is putrid.

so unless a miracle happens next week Dillard will lose by 25+ to gibbons Boyd Anderson is really a toss up at this point Deerfield on the Road that Will be another lost unless drastic changes happen.

so yeah overall Dillard is not a very good football team havent been for quite sometime their up and down week to week more then the weather but I tell you this wether we're 10-0 or 0-10 I will still be at every game as long as God put breath in my body and I'm still yelling Go Dillard!!! So to @nolebull813 you was right and I was wrong.

Damn, when you say all that it takes the fun out. Lol. 

Im just messing with you. You know I don't got nothing personal against Dillard. I think it was all the extra hype you were giving them that made me say, whoa, no way. This is a 5-5 team. 

It's great you have passion for your team. It's what makes sports so special. Keep cheering on the Panthers!!!!

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Damn, when you say all that it takes the fun out. Lol. 

Im just messing with you. You know I don't got nothing personal against Dillard. I think it was all the extra hype you were giving them that made me say, whoa, no way. This is a 5-5 team. 

It's great you have passion for your team. It's what makes sports so special. Keep cheering on the Panthers!!!!

lol to be honest with you I don't really believe it was extra hype @nolebull813 I believe it's just that I see the talent this team has Bro!! Awesome talents walk the halls of Dillard high man but they can never seem to put it all together with solid coaching and display it on the field I haven't missed a home game since 2007 bro!!! 2007 & it's 2017!! I want success so bad for this team that is brings me to tears  sometimes bro last year after soul bowl when we collapsed in overtime to lose 13-7 I cried bro Like legit legit Cried Man my passion and love for this game and for this school is something serious Man I've walked miles tooken buses stayed thru Blowouts and Bad weather games with no umbrella for this school.

so to the outside world it may come off as I'm over hyping them and etc & at times I probably do but threw it all I'm still gonna be here even if it gets worse before it gets better.

12 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

lol to be honest with you I don't really believe it was extra hype @nolebull813 I believe it's just that I see the talent this team has Bro!! Awesome talents walk the halls of Dillard high man but they can never seem to put it all together with solid coaching and display it on the field I haven't missed a home game since 2007 bro!!! 2007 & it's 2017!! I want success so bad for this team that is brings me to tears  sometimes bro last year after soul bowl when we collapsed in overtime to lose 13-7 I cried bro Like legit legit Cried Man my passion and love for this game and for this school is something serious Man I've walked miles tooken buses stayed thru Blowouts and Bad weather games with no umbrella for this school.

so to the outside world it may come off as I'm over hyping them and etc & at times I probably do but threw it all I'm still gonna be here even if it gets worse before it gets better.

It seems like Dillard needs to hire you on staff at some capacity. You got any coaching experience? Even at the Pop Warner level? 

14 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

It seems like Dillard needs to hire you on staff at some capacity. You got any coaching experience? Even at the Pop Warner level? 

Naw not reallly did a little coaching for lil league for the ft lauderdale falcons 7u but not for long that's the only thing that has stopped me from pursuing but I know football is my passion bro I feel it so deeply y'all know as I walk to the games on Friday's & im listening to "I ain't never scared" the closer I get to the stadium my heart starts racing a cold chill run cross my body till I'm almost weak in my knees as I get in the stadium im cheering them boys on since over 12 years ago I haven't sitten down at a Dillard game Not 1 time accept 1 game last year when @DarterBlue2 & @BrowardHandicapper came. Other then that I've stood every game all game when they score tds I'm so happy for them as if I scored it myself tears be in my eyes when the game is over I stay behind & throw up my paw as well as the band play our end of the game anthem for the players b4 they go in.even at soul bowl last year as I'm supporting & etc from the stands a few fans that were sitting by me who don't even know me asked do I coach I told them no they looked & asked why they told me it's so many kids out here who needs a guy like me out there. I know this is a lot to read but man!!!!