Miramar @ STA

STARaiders2014

Well here we go again! IT IS TIME FOR STA TO TAKE OUT THEIR REVENGE ON THE PATRIOTS OF MIRAMAR. Two years regardless of how the games were decided is too long of a losing streak vs one team for STA to handle. I expect the Raiders to be fired up for this one coming off a huge win in LA last friday night which on Max Preps put them at #29 in the country and in the Xcellent rankings put us at #3. Miramar is 3-0 but coming off a good game but lots of penalties and didnt seem too disciplined. If they play like that vs STA it will be a long night for the Patriots. Miramar will come in confident they have won two in a row vs us why shouldnt they be confident? However, at Brian Piccolo Stadium on Friday September 20th that will come to an END. STA will emerge victorious. (DISCLAIMER: IF STA LOSSES I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO MIRAMAR JUST SAYING lol). However I do not see that happening I see STA having success through the air a little more this yr with Peete here this yr I expect our O to be better. In the end I think STA wins by 10...we get a late FG to make it 10pts. Good luck and I hope this is a great game with no major injuries on either side!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

IF DILLARD DIDNT HAVE A GAME THIS FRIDAY I WOULD HAVE ATTENDED WHILE I DO THINK THIS WOULD B A GOOD GAME I BELIEVE IT WOULD ONLY B A GOOD GAME TILL MID WAY THREW THE 2ND Q.T I HAVE ST THOMAS LEADING 7-0 AFTER THE 1ST Q.T MIRAMAR MAKES IT 7-7 THEN ST THOMAS SCORE THE LAST 2 T.D'S OF THE 2ND Q.T TO GO UP 21-7 AT HALFTIME THEN IN THE 2ND HALF I BELIEVE ST THOMAS DEFENSE WILL PROVE 2 B TO MUCH FOR THE PATRIOTS OFFENSE AND I HAVE ST THOMAS WINNING 42-14 WITH MIRAMAR SCORING A TOUCHDOWN LATE LINE THE 4TH....IN THE END MIRAMAR 3-1 ST THOMAS 4-0 AND BOTH TEAMS RUN THREW THE REST OF THERE SCHEDULE TO GO DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

BUT ABOUT H.S FOOTBALL THIS WEEK I FEEEEL SOOORY FOR COCONUT CREEK H.S THIS FRIDAY NOT ONLY DO I FEEL AND KNOW DILLARD WIN BUT WERE GOING TO DO IT AND HUMILATING FASHION AND THIS WIN RIGHT HERE WILL START A HUGE RUN FOR US

Guest RocketFuel

IF DILLARD DIDNT HAVE A GAME THIS FRIDAY I WOULD HAVE ATTENDED WHILE I DO THINK THIS WOULD B A GOOD GAME I BELIEVE IT WOULD ONLY B A GOOD GAME TILL MID WAY THREW THE 2ND Q.T I HAVE ST THOMAS LEADING 7-0 AFTER THE 1ST Q.T MIRAMAR MAKES IT 7-7 THEN ST THOMAS SCORE THE LAST 2 T.D'S OF THE 2ND Q.T TO GO UP 21-7 AT HALFTIME THEN IN THE 2ND HALF I BELIEVE ST THOMAS DEFENSE WILL PROVE 2 B TO MUCH FOR THE PATRIOTS OFFENSE AND I HAVE ST THOMAS WINNING 42-14 WITH MIRAMAR SCORING A TOUCHDOWN LATE LINE THE 4TH....IN THE END MIRAMAR 3-1 ST THOMAS 4-0 AND BOTH TEAMS RUN THREW THE REST OF THERE SCHEDULE TO GO DEEP INTO THE PLAYOFFS

42-14, LOL, this is just funny, that is all,  :lol:  :lol:

Guest RocketFuel

I shall assume this is a ballot for Miramar....oh well STA will have to prove yall wrong  ;)

You're right. it's you guys to prove them wrong, you guys don't beat them then when will they ?

You're right. it's you guys to prove them wrong, you guys don't beat them then when will they ?

Truthfully I don't know. I do know DHS is out of his mind yes STA is good but Miramar is stacked too...no way this is a blowout. It'll come down to the wire again. Hopefully we can get our revenge here if not then I'll have to go back and look to see the last time we lost 3 in a row to the same team cause it has been awhile. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@ STA NO I'M NOT OUT OF MIND I JUST FEEL THAT ST THOMAS IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL THIS YEAR THEY WENT ON THE ROAD AND SHUT DOWN A PATRIOTS SQUAD WHO WON 29 GAMES IN A ROW 25 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS WHILE MIRAMAR IS GOOD THERE KNOW JOHN CURTIS ...MIRMAR DID KIND OF STRUGGLE WITH PLANTATION WHILE PLANTAION IS A TALENTED TEAM MIRAMAR SHOULDNT HAVE STRUGLED WITH THEM PLUS THE PENALTIES WHICH SHOWS LACK OF DISCIPLINE I JUST DONT C THEM WINNING @ ST THOMAS FOR THERE 3RD STR8 VICTORY I KNOW THE 42-14 SEEM'S LIKE A STRECH AND A BOLD PREDICTION BUT THATS HOW I FEEL THATS MY OPINION

It's going to be hard but shoot it was hard the last 2 years and Miramar got the job done. Now I can't speak on Northwestern getting they ass spanked 38-3, but I can speak on behalf of Miramar which is they not loosing.Now I do pick Miramar to win making it 3 in a row and as for a score I don't have one. If Miramar doesn't win it's going to be by a field goal or touchdown not a blowout.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

i agree with you miramar even doe i still believe in my prediction but we will see alot of good games tonight...district games at that we shall see who starts off good in district and who starts off 0-1