The Laz Index

Cat_Scratch

5 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Thought I would throw this one out there.

Another computer ranking

http://www.lazindex.com/fhsaa.php#.

Laz consistently gets better as the season progresses and current year info gets factored in. Also, the more teams play outside their district and region, the better it is in a given year as connectivity has a big impact on its accuracy. 

9 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

STA at 10 behind Niceville, St Aug, Oxbridge, Vanguard and Columbia? 

this Laz fella is letting the [redacted] get into his computer! This is embarassing to even post. 

Niceville must have been jumped before they lost in Texas

Vanguard will earn that ranking once they win 6a North

As for sta idk but maybe them not playing last week due to hurricane messed them up in rankings because last week we were at 14

It is updated because it has everyone's updated records

this is the most embarrassing display of rankings in history. Almost like a toddler with crayons coloring the teams they want to be at the top. 

Josh I want you to investigate whoever posted this and contact this Laz fella and see if his computer was hacked. 

I would be ashamed if anyone from outside the state actually saw this travesty and believed it reflected anyone not addicted to drugs. 

32 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

this is the most embarrassing display of rankings in history. Almost like a toddler with crayons coloring the teams they want to be at the top. 

Josh I want you to investigate whoever posted this and contact this Laz fella and see if his computer was hacked. 

I would be ashamed if anyone from outside the state actually saw this travesty and believed it reflected anyone not addicted to drugs. 

Its a computer poll so since sta didn't play last week they dropped as a result 

Is it fair, no 

That's why i dont read too much into computer polls, i tend to talk more on polls that have a human element that would take things like that into account, i bet a high majority of South Florida teams dropped from not playing and i only looked at top 10 

16 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Or maybe you have a real grip on the rankings. Can you please share your Florida top 100... No, I'll make it easy on you, just share your Florida top 25 so we can pick it apart... 

You might want to except the challenge or go off into a dark corner and sulk in private. Your choice.

STA squeaked by SJB in OT 9-3 according to MaxPrep. St. Johns Bosco may have 3 or 4 loses by the end of the season. That will be STA's biggest challenge. SJB has Mater Dai and St. Johns College, Washington DC which could be the end of STA's strength of schedule. Beside Centennial Az, not a single team on the remaining schedule is a team worthy of a top 25 Florida ranking. STA better hope they beat Centennial. Make a case why STA should be ranked higher than 10 with their cupcake regular season schedule until they win state..

7 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Or maybe you have a real grip on the rankings. Can you please share your Florida top 100... No, I'll make it easy on you, just share your Florida top 25 so we can pick it apart... 

You might want to except the challenge or go off into a dark corner and sulk in private. Your choice.

STA squeaked by SJB in OT 9-3 according to MaxPrep. St. Johns Bosco may have 3 or 4 loses by the end of the season. That will be STA's biggest challenge. SJB has Mater Dai and St. Johns College, Washington DC which could be the end of STA's strength of schedule. Beside Centennial Az, not a single team on the remaining schedule is a team worthy of a top 25 Florida ranking. STA better hope they beat Centennial. Make a case why STA should be ranked higher than 10 with their cupcake regular season schedule until they win state..

I think I'm only one who gonna make a top 100 lol