Columbia vs Robert E Lee

DisabledAccount

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Didnt I tell you??

i told ColumbiaFan all week they were gonna get blown out. 

Didnt want to believe it. Columbia stinks against athletic teams. They got no shot to  be a serious contender in the North 

You probably didn't even watch game or you would be able to give a far more knowledgeable answer instead of that broad bullcrap you usually give

4 minutes ago, FORTWHITEFAN76 said:

I watched second half all I saw was pass pass pass from Columbia you guys had it 1 st and goal and thru 4 pass plays in row  and turned it over is there reason you guys don't run the ball?

Idk we had success running on Lee I'm not sure what they thinking to abandon run in redzone

59 minutes ago, badbird said:

that turnover really hurt.  started second half with the ball and needed points bad

Turnovers and inability to stop Derrick Jones killed us tonight 

We got some work to do but it's only week 4 so the season far from over 

And despite what nolebull thinks championships won in December not September 

5 minutes ago, badbird said:

Apopka has won all 3 of its championships as a district runner up but it is rare and going on the road the first 3 weeks is not easy.  Luckily the region is not that good and you might be able to get back to see Lee again

I'm sure we will get a rematch but we need to fix that secondary and figure out a better plan for Derrick Jones next time 

Your right. This was the closest 48-24 game in high school football history. 

It was tight all the way to the very end until Lee scored a bunch of points that didn't matter. 

Said no one ever!!!! 

This was a thorough domination and the game was never in doubt. They whooped them in all aspects. The cheerleaders cheered better. The water boys hydrated the players faster. Even the Lee parents working their side of the concession got more orders correctly. 

Lee even has better uniforms. They have a better name and better mascot. They are in a better city. 

Every single molecule of Lee is better than Columbia

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

It was tight all the way to the very end until Lee scored a bunch of points that didn't matter. 

Said no one ever!!!! 

This was a thorough domination and the game was never in doubt. They whooped them in all aspects. The cheerleaders cheered better. The water boys hydrated the players faster. Even the Lee parents working their side of the concession got more orders correctly. 

Lee even has better uniforms. They have a better name and better mascot. They are in a better city. 

Now the team sideline matters? 

Smh you can't even speak logically for your own point, I'm not listening to your arguement until you actually argue something that has something to do with the actual game

Lee dominated from start to finish. The game was never in doubt. Lee controlled the L.O.S. and had more stud athletes. Those rural Lake City boys aint  seen that much speed since the last time they played em!

you guys are used to beating North Florida garbage but when it's time to strap em up against a state ranked team you fold like cheap origami.

i would have Lee ranked in the top 15 of Florida, and Columbia about 40

1 minute ago, nolebull813 said:

Lee dominated from start to finish. The game was never in doubt. Lee controlled the L.O.S. and had more stud athletes. Those rural Lake City boys aint  seen that much speed since the last time they played em!

you guys are used to beating North Florida garbage but when it's time to strap em up against a state ranked team you fold like cheap origami.

i would have Lee ranked in the top 15 of Florida, and Columbia about 40

LOS?

What game were you watching 

All i saw was Derrick Jones go off and make plays, they don't win without him

16 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Said no one ever!!!! 

Lee is good and Columbia is good too. Lee is just better and Columbia can't stop Derrick Jones. But your statement about better uniforms, School name and etc is an opinion. And if you haven't looked recently, Most schools in a Duval county are struggling already this season except for Lee and University Christian and Raines. 

21 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

LOS?

What game were you watching 

All i saw was Derrick Jones go off and make plays, they don't win without him

No skill guys can succeed without strong line play. It aint happening. 

You don't get running clocked while you control the lines. 

Just tip your hat and move on. We are only talking about this because you are a blind homer and don't realize this was an .... whoopin that wasn't even as close as the score indicated.

there was ZERO Columbia could have done differently. They lose 10 out of 10 times this year vs Lee.

just move on. Lol

20 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Said no one ever!!!! 

I have never laughed so hard in my life.  That is the best comment in the history of the internet.  ColumbiaHighFan I love you but I have  give Nolebull props for making me laugh so hard.

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

No skill guys can succeed without strong line play. It aint happening. 

You don't get running clocked while you control the lines. 

Just tip your hat and move on. We are only talking about this because you are a blind homer and don't realize this was an ass whoopin that wasn't even as close as the score indicated.

there was ZERO Columbia could have done differently. They lose 10 out of 10 times this year vs Lee.

just move on. Lol

I bet anyone who plans to watch that game and tell me Lee wins if Jones don't play 

I lost track of how many times he scrambled for first down on 3rd and long or 4th and long 

I lost count in first half

And game was never a running clock 

5 minutes ago, Brendan Johnson said:

Lee is good and Columbia is good too. Lee is just better and Columbia can't stop Derrick Jones. But your statement about better uniforms, School name and etc is an opinion. And if you haven't looked recently, Most schools in a Duval county are struggling already this season except for Lee and University Christian and Raines. 

Lee is better than good, and Columbia is not very good.

good teams don't let another team who isn't even elite hang half a hundred on them. 

Columbia is alright. Top 40-50 in state. Nothing really impressive. 

You should beat 1A Madison County but I wouldn't be surprised if you lost. 

Jax TC is gonna lay the smack down. 

You are fighting with Fletcher for runner up. 

So best case scenario is a 7-2 regular season and butt drilling in the 2nd round by Lee

8-3 on the year. Good for 50th place in state

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Lee is better than good, and Columbia is not very good.

good teams don't let another team who isn't even elite hang half a hundred on them. 

Columbia is alright. Top 40-50 in state. Nothing really impressive. 

You should beat 1A Madison County but I wouldn't be surprised if you lost. 

Jax TC is gonna lay the smack down. 

You are fighting with Fletcher for runner up. 

So best case scenario is a 7-2 regular season and butt drilling in the 2nd round by Lee

8-3 on the year. Good for 50th place in state

Your math sucks we play 10 regular season games Sherlock