Columbia vs Robert E Lee

DisabledAccount

2 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

The reason Nole is such and antagonist is because Columbia could beat his HS team. Just ask him who his HS was. 

So you should never be able to predict an NFL game if you didn't play in the NFL.

If you didn't attend a college that makes you incapable of giving your opinion who would win. 

What does where I went to school have to do with Columbia sucking it up?

i forgot the local boards are safe spaces and blind homer posts reign supreme. Reality is removed just by logging in. Lol

1 minute ago, nolebull813 said:

So you should never be able to predict an NFL game if you didn't play in the NFL.

If you didn't attend a college that makes you incapable of giving your opinion who would win. 

What does where I went to school have to do with Columbia sucking it up?

i forgot the local boards are safe spaces and blind homer posts reign supreme. Reality is removed just by logging in. Lol

Blind homer lol

I could write a book about columbia but on topic since you won't say who i can already assume Columbia would wreck them lol

1 minute ago, nolebull813 said:

I went to Lee. LMAO!!!

You wish 

Lets see how long you rep them when Jones graduates and Lee drops back behind us next year and lee better win this year because if they don't they will miss the train going by to get to Orlando

Lee wasn't a contender before Jones and without them they will drop off

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

You guys are not good enough to overlook Fletcher. They usually can field a solid team. 

If you want I can look for opponents for Columbia for a bowl game just in case you guys miss the playoffs. Lol. 

Fletcher was undefeated last year when we played and we had no trouble with them

I don't know Nolebull but for some reason I thought he was an East lake guy (I am probably wrong) either way if that is the case Columbia would not be running away with a win against them.  Now if he is in the 813 and went to like Leto or something okay point taken LOL but that still has nothing to do with analyzing teams and games. 

15 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Your right. This was the closest 48-24 game in high school football history. 

It was tight all the way to the very end until Lee scored a bunch of points that didn't matter. 

Said no one ever!!!! 

This was a thorough domination and the game was never in doubt. They whooped them in all aspects. The cheerleaders cheered better. The water boys hydrated the players faster. Even the Lee parents working their side of the concession got more orders correctly. 

Lee even has better uniforms. They have a better name and better mascot. They are in a better city. 

Every single molecule of Lee is better than Columbia

Come on 'bull, ColumbiaFan ain't 'Canes. He's a nice young man. Still a little green, but a future keeper. Now go back to the national board and get Cut-Up by those Jersey Boys :)

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

I went to Wharton. But what the hell does that have to do with me predicting Lee would beat the hell out of Columbia???

the world may never know 

You also picked Lincoln to beat us round 1 from playoffs last year 

You pick Lee but yet i doubt you watched a minute of them in 2017 before the game with Columbia 

The reason it's relevant is i get feeling you don't like Columbia because we have been a consistent team that continues to make playoffs yet so many teams you view as better and more athletic are not consistent enough to make playoffs at rate we do

Tell me something, how many other schools in big school (5-8a) can say they been in playoffs 21 times since 93'?

Maybe we got outplayed by Lee team last night but how many big school programs if any in Jacksonville outside of Trinity Christian or Bolles can say they have done better in that span and better yet how many teams can you list that have more playoff appearances in that stretch? I think the number will be low enough to surprise you 

You guys make the playoffs because you are in North Florida with a bunch of dud teams!! 

You said it yourself Fletcher stinks. So what it boils down to is an entire seasons playoff hope comes down to beating Fletcher. 

Jeez how many teams around the country could make a playoff for beating Fletcher! 

Booker T a few years back beat a team in the 1st round 71-0. So just because you make the playoffs doesn't mean your good. 

Columbia ain't relevant! The definition of someone who is relevant is a team who legitimately is competing for state titles year in and year out. 

Columbia ain't that!!!

14 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

You guys make the playoffs because you are in North Florida with a bunch of dud teams!! 

You said it yourself Fletcher stinks. So what it boils down to is an entire seasons playoff hope comes down to beating Fletcher. 

Jeez how many teams around the country could make a playoff for beating Fletcher! 

Booker T a few years back beat a team in the 1st round 71-0. So just because you make the playoffs doesn't mean your good. 

Columbia ain't relevant! The definition of someone who is relevant is a team who legitimately is competing for state titles year in and year out. 

Columbia ain't that!!!

And Lee is? 

Before last year it had been 20 years since Lee was in a round 3 game

Since 96 we have been in 8 different round 3 games between the 20 years Lee had missed out on that,  that is nearly half of those 20 years

And before you say that Lee plays better teams don't even try,  they basically been in same class for over half those years and most of time same district, they play the same competition as us 

Lee is good now but i have doubts they will be same when Jones graduates 

33 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Columbia ain't that!!!

Also North Florida may have duds but there a ton of teams up here,  if we suck then how come these other teams cant sustain even slight consistently for the majority of teams up here to be in playoffs as often as us