Deerfield Beach

West Florida 

Chaminade

Bolles

Carol City

Robert E Lee

Apopka

Mainland 

honorable mention ion in no order: Southridge, Jones, Madison County, Lake Gibson, Oxbridge, Columbia, Columbus, Melbourne Central Catholic, South Dade, St Augustine, Jax TC, and CCC

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

STA

Miami Central

AHP

Miami Northwestern

Venice 

Plant

Cardinal Gibbons

Armwood

Osceola 

Cocoa

Bartram Trail

Dr Phillips

Booker T 

Lakeland 

Viera

Vanguard

Vero Beach

Deerfield Beach

West Florida 

Chaminade

Bolles

Carol City

Robert E Lee

Apopka

Mainland 

honorable mention ion in no order: Southridge, Jones, Madison County, Lake Gibson, Oxbridge, Columbia, Columbus, Melbourne Central Catholic, South Dade, St Augustine, Jax TC, and CCC

Are the top ones in order? 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

STA

Miami Central

AHP

Miami Northwestern

Venice 

Plant

Cardinal Gibbons

Armwood

Osceola 

Cocoa

Bartram Trail

Dr Phillips

Booker T 

Lakeland 

Viera

Vanguard

Vero Beach

Deerfield Beach

West Florida 

Chaminade

Bolles

Carol City

Robert E Lee

Apopka

Mainland 

But Vero beat Viera in the KOC why are they over Vero

Top 7 look good but

Armwood over Osceola?

I don't know about that

Plus Booker t Washington, dr Phillips, lakeland, viera, vanguard, cocoa and Vero Beach could all beat armwood

Also bartram at 11th?

With that secondary? Idk man i don't see them surviving regionals

and

Dr Phillips 

Lakeland 

Apopka

Vanguard 

Viera

Vero Beach 

And

Booker T Washington would all beat bartram trail 

I do like West Florida this year, they will be a challenger in 5a north

10 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Uummmmm i think Armwood would take Vero to the woodshed them boyz are too fast and too athletic for Vero man them the teams that cause Vero a whole season

Armwood hasn't played anyone outside of tampa bay Tech and TBT was within 2 points until halfway through the 4th

I think plant would have beaten armwood if they played 

9 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

That dont mean nothin lets see how Oscar Smith season turn out before we start giving credibility to Vero over the Armwoods Plants MCs BTW etc....because Vero still have yet to beat a good team on the road in the playoffs

I wouldnt put armwood in the same teir as Those other 3

Armwood hasn't been same team since they got busted, they generally lose against teams of similar talent and face teams who for most part, outside of plant and Tampa Bay Tech, who frankly suck then usually face teams not even at that level in 6a playoffs and few times they have 

2012 loss to Gainesville 

2016 loss to Lake Gibson 

And the other years after navigating a weak 6a north they get beat 3 straight years by Miami Central 

So in other words armwood usually beats 1 solid team a year or 2 if they find way to upset plant and if they face team at their level in playoffs they lose

Is armwood good yes but they not at level of those teams frankly because they don't test themselves enough and aren't ready to be punched in the mouth because the teams they play 90% of time aren't capable of doing it 

4 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

STA

Miami Central

AHP

Miami Northwestern

Venice 

Plant

Cardinal Gibbons

Armwood

Osceola 

Cocoa

Bartram Trail

Dr Phillips

Booker T 

Lakeland 

Viera

Vanguard

Vero Beach

Deerfield Beach

West Florida 

Chaminade

Bolles

Carol City

Robert E Lee

Apopka

Mainland 

Actually pretty good. Like that you defend STA and they do deserve to be defended. St. Johns Bosco was no slouch, but possibly over rated. Time will tell. SJB does have a decent QB and WR combo that STA stalled to the point of no Scores. 

So the gauntlet has been thrown. I'll start mine right now.

9 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I wouldnt put armwood in the same teir as Those other 3

Armwood hasn't been same team since they got busted, they generally lose against teams of similar talent and face teams who for most part, outside of plant and Tampa Bay Tech, who frankly suck then usually face teams not even at that level in 6a playoffs and few times they have 

2012 loss to Gainesville 

2016 loss to Lake Gibson 

And the other years after navigating a weak 6a north they get beat 3 straight years by Miami Central 

So in other words armwood usually beats 1 solid team a year or 2 if they find way to upset plant and if they face team at their level in playoffs they lose

Is armwood good yes but they not at level of those teams frankly because they don't test themselves enough and aren't ready to be punched in the mouth because the teams they play 90% of time aren't capable of doing it 

Armwood did get beat by Gibson last year but i expect them to be back to normal put Armwood and Vero in a playoff game at Armwood house and i bet Vero will choke

45 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Armwood did get beat by Gibson last year but i expect them to be back to normal put Armwood and Vero in a playoff game at Armwood house and i bet Vero will choke

How would we know when they never play anyone?

They didn't pull away on TBT until halfway in 4th

Lake Gibson or vanguard might end their season early, it's very much a possibility 

14 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Armwood can beat both bad and good teams they Gorman Even tho that was years ago they did sum

Yeah and they were actually winning championships back then 

When their schedule deteriorated so did their championships 

I beilive they beat Gorman the year they won state 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yeah and they were actually winning championships back then 

When their schedule deteriorated so did their championships 

I beilive they beat Gorman the year they won state 

Armwood last won a state championship in 2004,  in a 49-21 slaughter over Lake Gibson.   They also defeated Lake Gibson in 2003.

They did beat Lincoln in 2011 but were stripped of that championship.

2013, 2014, and 2015 Armwood returned to and  lost at States to a top 25 national Miami Central team in all of those years.

But the level of those Miami Central teams had absolutely nothing to do with Armwood not winning state championships those 3 years, right?  

It was 100%, the deteriorated Armwood schedule in those years, right?

3 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Armwood last won a state championship in 2004,  in a 49-21 slaughter over Lake Gibson.   They also defeated Lake Gibson in 2003.

2013, 2014, and 2015 Armwood returned to and  lost at States to a top 25 national Miami Central team in all of those years.

But the level of those Miami Central teams had absolutely nothing to do with Armwood not winning state championships those 3 years, right?  

I didn't say it had nothing to do with it but it definitely held them back

You telling me with all the talent and hype surrounding armwood that in 3 straight championships they never were talent wise good enough to compete? 

10 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

No it was MC they beat in 2011

If armwood don't have talent to win 6a then why do these pollsters keep putting them in top 50 teams in nation? 

Why do they keep being ranked either 1 or 2 in their class and in a lot of cases over the Miami big 3?

Why are they sometimes ranked number 1 among all classification teams in Florida? 

Either armwood is continuing to underperform during these seasons or these pollsters must not have a clue about the state of Florida 

If it's not talent then what is it that keeps holding them back? 

9 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They lost to Miami Central who also forfeited for same reason i believe 

2010 is when they beat Lincoln

I went and checked and 2011 was year they beat Bishop Gorman 

No no no Lincoln upset Armwood in 2010 and Armwood beat MC on the field

44 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

No it was MC they beat in 2011

That's right. My bad...But my point is the reason Armwood has lost at states has more to do they have faced versus their scheduling IMO.  

Columbia makes it sound as if Armwood's program has slipped in recent years do to a weaker regular season schedule when the fact is Armwood is still one of the top and most consistent programs in FL. 

1 minute ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

That's right...But my point is the reason they have lost at states has more to do they have faced versus their scheduling IMO.  

Columbia makes it sound as if Armwood's program has slipped in recent years do to a weaker regular season schedule when the fact is Armwood is still one of the top and most consistent programs in FL. 

My point i was trying to make was that if they scheduled better teams they would be more ready come playoffs 

Take Vero for instance, one of things holding them back is not playing enough competitive teams early and come playoffs they Find themselves in unfamiliar ground and have been unable to pull through it

When Vero was playing top competition back in 90s they were far more successful