Stephenville hi-lites vs Dillard

Guest hollywood

Guest hollywood

BTW, #24's uncle coaches HS football in Miami, Florida at Palmetto High. It's his first year there as QB's coach.

Kelan Luker

Google him. He set Texas and National passing records as a QB in high school in the late 90's.

Guest hollywood

Well, how did Dillard do last night?

Sville won 56-23 over Waco La Vega. HIstorically solid program but a little down this year. Sville was playing their #2's at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

WE WON IN BLOW OUT FASHION 7 TAKE AWAYS 3 RAN BACK FOR TOUCHDOWNS IN THE POURIN DOWN RAIN...((1 THANG I HATE ABOUT FLORIDA WEATHER LOL)) FOOTBALL SEASON IS RAIN SEASON BUT WE WON GOT GOMECOMING NEXT WEEK

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hollywood

DHS_PANTHERS, I found this pic of the freshman RB for Stephenville against your Panthers. It was a great game where I feel each team made the other one better!

Stephenville is 5-1 and plays their district rival Friday for homecoming! Stephenville is closing the gap on lasts years team. They are in prime position to start peaking at the right time... Playoff time baby!! Dillard gave Stephenville a good test. A talented team. We need to schedule more games with Florida schools!

52350e9622fec.preview-300.jpg

Here's another of the SR free safety/receiver. He's a D1 recruit.

52350e956fb12.preview-300.jpg

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

LOL THANKS HOLLYWOOD BUT ALL SCHOOLS FROM FLORIDA WOULDNT BE AS TALENTED AND GIVE U A TEST SOME YALL WOULD STEAM ROLL BY THE 2ND QUATER BUT AS FAR AS IN DILLARD SINCE THE THAT GAME AGAINST YOU ALL WE HAVE WON 4 IN A ROW ALL BY DOUBLE DIGITS BEAT A PREVIOUS 6-0 TEAM LAST WEEK AND HAVE A 7-0 TEAM ON THE ROAD TOMOROW WERE SO HYPED BECAUSE OF COURSE EVERYONE IS PICKING THE 7-0 TEAM AND WERE 4-0 IN DISTRICT AS WELL

Guest hollywood

That's good DHS_PANTHER. Good to see the Panthers are playing good football. Talented team.

Stephenville's only loss was the week before when they played one of their rivals Aledo. They are steam rolling everyone this season. They are that good. I don't see anyone in their classification beating them this year. Here are there results.

• They scored 84 points twice this season.
  •  

DATE Opponent Result 08/317:00p
Game Details: Allen Stadium
44 - 3Win 09/067:30p
Game Details: Aledo Bearcat Stadium
56 - 14Win 09/137:30p
49 - 0Win 09/27TBA
84 - 7Win 10/047:30p
77 - 16Win 10/117:30p
84 - 7Win