Just Joined

Brendan Johnson

2 minutes ago, Brendan Johnson said:

I just joined the Florida HS Football forum thanks to Columbiafan introducing me to it. I need some more tips on starting on here though.

Glad i could convince you to come over lol 

Well as you can see there a lot of activity here so odds are there will be plenty of topics to jump into and you can of course create your own topics,  the rules of the board are posted but are relatively simple to follow

I hope you enjoy talking football with us :)

4 minutes ago, Brendan Johnson said:

I just joined the Florida HS Football forum thanks to Columbiafan introducing me to it. I need some more tips on starting on here though.

Discuss the region and teams you know, providing as much insight as you can. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. There are some pretty knowledgeable posters on the board who are generally pretty helpful.

1 hour ago, Proseteye said:

Yeah, and Jessica has a great deal of it herself. Don't let her pretty face fool you. She knows HS football better than most of us guys.

agree 100%. But don't forget, SPCjessica2004 is a family affair. Her husband and brother, or is it brother-in-law use her account from time to time for updates and new info when she is being a wife and mother.......great football family 

11 hours ago, Dan in Daytona said:

agree 100%. But don't forget, SPCjessica2004 is a family affair. Her husband and brother, or is it brother-in-law use her account from time to time for updates and new info when she is being a wife and mother.......great football family 

Dan is 100% correct. I (Jessica) share this account with my mostly loving husband and brother (biological). It became difficult to keep up with football after having children, but thanks to this message board and teams streaming games online (and friends at most of the schools from years past).

I started following high school football back in 2003 when I graduated from St. Pete Catholic, my brother was class of 2002 at SPC. My husband attended Dr. Phillips in Orlando, but he's been converted to a private school fan- but you can still catch him in Orlando from time to time.

I tend to focus on Tampa Bay/Orlando area private schools which is class 3A since they are all fierce rivals of each other and is the most personal to me. Everybody contributes to this message board in their own ways. I've learned a lot from Darter, Columbia, Panther, BrowardHandicapper, Cat_Scratch, Keem, Proseteye, Nolebull and quite a few others. Peezy28 is hiding around here and Fan78 is a great source of knowledge in Jacksonville athletics.  Josh and Sportsnut do a great job of keeping bad stuff off the board, while allowing leeway for passion.

Welcome aboard and comment your heart away and ask questions!