Columbia vs Madison County

DisabledAccount

1 minute ago, nolebull813 said:

WHAT I DONE TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!

Now you guys are losing to 1A teams???

Man you need to take a week off and go get a massage. Go to the spa. Exfoliate something. LMAO! 

Columbia is weak!!!! 

That's what happens when your qb goes down early and you have no kicker bc of injuries that continue to pile up this year 

Watch the second half and you can see what happened for yourself 

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

That's what happens when your qb goes down early and you have no kicker bc of injuries that continue to pile up this year 

Watch the second half and you can see what happened for yourself 

Did Columbia lose because of a QB and Kicker going down thought?  I didn't see the game but...You can't keep expecting to win games giving up 40+ points and thinking this can be fixed over a few weeks.....Columbia's Defense has some work to do - fast.

6 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Did Columbia lose because of a QB and Kicker going down thought?  I didn't see the game but...You can't keep expecting to win games giving up 40+ points and thinking this can be fixed over a few weeks.....Columbia's Defense has some work to do - fast.

I think turning point was in 3rd quarter after Madison blocked a punt to get ball at our 30ish yard line 

That was second miscue in row 

At end of 2nd quarter a snap went over his head and into endzone for a saftey 

3 hours ago, Madcountycowboy said:

I think it would've been a closer game if the quarterback didn't get injured. But madison did fumble 4 times with two being within there on ten yard line. Thus, I think they lost do to there defense.

What was with that kickoff play where 2 Madison guys after the play pushed a columbia guy almost into the stands yet wasn't called lol 

He had to be pushed 30 yards out of bounds yet we kept getting called for personal fouls on a lot less then that

I saw the play i think just a block. Once they went out of bounds  they backed off. Columbia, the most undiscipline defense I've ever seen. Spearing, late hits, elbowing the back of Madison players heads. Pushing players after the play is over. That was there major problem  refs could've calmed personal fouls on ever tackle. 

3 minutes ago, Jbaby32 said:

I saw the play i think just a block. Once they went out of bounds  they backed off. Columbia, the most undiscipline defense I've ever seen. Spearing, late hits, elbowing the back of Madison players heads. Pushing players after the play is over. That was there major problem  refs could've calmed personal fouls on ever tackle. 

What? 

What game were you watching, i saw 1 late hit Where one of our players dived at a Madison guy late which was boneheaded but not a common theme

The pushing went both ways just like the trash talking goes both ways every game which is why the refs gave leeway on that

I had that on film and from my angle after he went out of bounds he was still being pushed and easily went several yards out of bounds

And don't act like Columbia only team to hit players late in the game and not talking about just the sideline push, their were late hits on both sides which i did catch on the live stream 

From what i saw through my camera and my own eyes i didn't see these late hits you speak of 

https://twitter.com/sports_CHSLC/status/911371425268641792

First half 

https://twitter.com/sports_CHSLC/status/911398889621561344

Second half

If anyone wants to watch and tell me where they see late hits I'll check it out for myself but I didn't see what you are saying you saw, maybe things look different from sideline then the stands

5 minutes ago, Jbaby32 said:

Trust me i know at least 5 or 6 time there were elbows to the head . The out of bounds could've been called it would've been a good call. 

I may have missed it when i was videoing, some details get lost in the moment so I'm not saying i can say for a fact it didn't happen but i personally didn't see it being a excessive issue in the game as you stated it was but maybe I'm wrong, if i get a chance I'll watch video and see for myself 

4 minutes ago, Jbaby32 said:

Good team just undisciplined.  What's up with the not shaking hands at. The coin toss?

They didn't? 

Another thing that i didn't catch but if i recall correctly the rules state that if you don't the refs can flag you 15 yards unsportsmanlike penalty 

So wouldn't we have started with a 15 yard penalty

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

They didn't? 

Another thing that i didn't catch but if i recall correctly the rules state that if you don't the refs can flag you 15 yards unsportsmanlike penalty 

So wouldn't we have started with a 15 yard penalty

They don't have to flag you then they just remember it later.

5 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It's not required to but they have the option to do so 

I'm just saying if your team captains refuse to shake hands don't expect any breaks from the officials.  I know teams that do that to try to be intimidating but it usually isn't very effective and the officials assume your team is not very sportsmanlike.

1 minute ago, Sharkbait said:

I'm just saying if your team captains refuse to shake hands don't expect any breaks from the officials.  I know teams that do that to try to be intimidating but it usually isn't very effective and the officials assume your team is not very sportsmanlike.

To be fair i wasn't aware of us refusing to shake hands but that would explain a lot about the treatment of officals calls during the game 

Smh we really shot ourselves in the foot,  we were up 14-0 then allow 2 kick 6s in first half,  we give a easy saftey at end of 2nd quarter and then we have a punter who couldn't catch a simple snap then we just slowly fell apart in second half

One positive i saw was our OL looked good last night and when healthy our recievers and running backs look good 

Secondary needs more work they kept getting outsmarted by play actions for long tds as you can see on film of game

Columbia, I applaud the effort but the video offers very little.  Not much to be gained viewing it.   Also Madison lost their qb before the half as well.  We played the second half with a backup.   Your kicking failures only put you even with us.  You saw us going for two after scores.   There is a reason for that.  Your first score was a gift when we gave you the ball at the 8 yd line after a fumble.   We also missed a score just before the half when our guy fumbled going in for a score.  We had our share of missed opportunities as well and we gave you some gimmes. 

28 minutes ago, M&S said:

Columbia, I applaud the effort but the video offers very little.  Not much to be gained viewing it.   Also Madison lost their qb before the half as well.  We played the second half with a backup.   Your kicking failures only put you even with us.  You saw us going for two after scores.   There is a reason for that.  Your first score was a gift when we gave you the ball at the 8 yd line after a fumble.   We also missed a score just before the half when our guy fumbled going in for a score.  We had our share of missed opportunities as well and we gave you some gimmes. 

Free equipment means poor quality lol

If i got a better camera i would have to make up the excess costs by charging people for live streaming and odds are wouldn't be able to have replay avalible which one of main things i hated about last year streaming was they never left replay option and since i worked on sideline i never got to see it