Miramar 22 STA 20

STARaiders2014

Well another close loss to Miramar. I had a feeling it'd be within 7 pts but with a different result. I tip my cap to Miramar they came into Piccolo for a 2nd time in 3yrs and beat us fair and square. Not very often STA loses to someone 3yrs in a row. Will have film tomorrow to watch so will be able to better break down the game then but hats off again to the pats they won it fair and square

This is Miramar year, now what they do at the state game is a different story because they been down this route before in 2011. For those who forgot they went 13-0 and then lost to Plant 31-20 making them 13-1 overall record. Oh let me not forget the Raiders. You guys put up a good fight but it just wasn't meant for yaw to win and for those who said blowout hahahahaha yeah right.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

WOOOWWWW!! AGAIN!!.. BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING ELSE I'M GIVING A PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR THE INSANE PREDICTION I MADE THE OTHER DAY BUT THATS WHAT I FELT BASED ON WHAT ST THOMAS DID LAST WEEK BUT THATS WHY THE GAME IS PLAYED ON THE FIELD AND NOT PAPER GOOD JOB MIRAMAR YOU DESERVED IT...CAP IT OFF WITH A CHAMPIONSHIP WIN IN THE END

To the person with the rocket as the default picture, I'm to assume you rep Miami Central and if so........ I'm not a fan but I do want yaw to beat Don Bosco Prep so people can see where football really gets down and that's Florida. Actually let me rephrase that I meant South Florida because in my opinion North Florida doesn't have talented teams.

North Florida doesn't have talented teams.

There are some good teams in North Florida now. As talented as Miami-Dade, or Broward counties finest? No probably not. But I don't think you'll find 2 counties right next to each other with that much talent anywhere in the entire country.

@ Joshua Wilson yes that would be nice, but Miramar doesn't need that they need to stay focused on going undefeated and making it to states. Unlike a lot of other teams I've watched Miramar and know them very well, with them being nationally ranked they may be get to big headed which is something that we don't need.

I will say Miramar should be a force to be reckoned with come playoff time no matter who they play in 8A I could see them in Orlando again...and the scary part is they have a lot of these guys coming back next yr too. As for the ranking regardless of that Miramar is one of the top teams in FLA and if anyone did not notice that friday night than idk when you will the film showed that. 

Guest Gridiron5

They have, but Miramar beat STA last season, and then went to flop to Northeast & Boyd Anderson. Shouldn't be the case this season, but every team will have their tests later in the season.