Rockledge football

Tiger86

All that talk before the season started rockledge this and rockledge that all this smack talk about your players committed to Florida state you guys haven't shown us anything impressive at all nothing zero not one impressive thing at all I said before the season started they would lose at least half their games  and their almost there I can't wait till cocoa once again embarrasses them keep yet once again I know I'm a real a$$ talking smack on here about some teams but its only because of tweets and Facebook posting's is the real reason why 

1 minute ago, Tiger86 said:

All that talk before the season started rockledge this and rockledge that all this smack talk about your players committed to Florida state you guys haven't shown us anything impressive at all nothing zero not one impressive thing at all I said before the season started they would lose at least half their games  and their almost there I can't wait till cocoa once again embarrasses them keep yet once again I know I'm a real a$$ talking smack on here about some teams but its only because of tweets and Facebook posting's is the real reason why 

A true jerk never has to justify himself. You don't need a reason to be an a$$. Just be yourself and don't apologize for it!

I don't know much about the facebook/twitter barbs, but Rockledge is 0-2 against some super powerhouses. Viera and Kissmiee Osceola are very, very strong and Rocklege appears to have had a good showing in both games. Looking at their remaining schedule I think they would be favorites vs Mt. Dora, Titusville and Space Coast.    CCC, Palm Bay, MI, Cocoa are just better programs than them right now I believe.

I have seen these guys on film recently and they have some dudes at the offensive skill positions that look the part and also play the part. It seems like they are getting better and better as they figure who they are on offense. I may be wrong but I feel that when they play Cocoa, it may be more competitive than what people think. 

1 hour ago, Kowboys4Life said:

Rockledge is a good football team, played us tough. #3 on defense is the real deal.Defense ran to the ball and was physical.  Gave us a little trouble on fly sweeps on offense, can't seem to get the ball to #1 in the passing game but #5 and #6 are pretty good. 

#6 is the senior transfer from holy trinity that committed to FSU. #5 is a junior rb who I feel is slightly better than the FSU  commit. #1 is the WR FSU commit