Biggest comeback

DisabledAccount

I saw this on prepgridiron and decided to steal it lol

What's the biggest comeback in your programs history or the biggest comeback you have witnessed first hand as a football fan in general (if you don't have a particular school)

While I'm ok if you pick a nfl or college team i prefer you pick it at high school level but if you really want to you can pick your college or pro team or one you watched, all good with me lol

6 minutes ago, Pipe Dreams said:

Well in 2009 DP came back but eventually lost in OT...

Apopka took a 26-7 first quarter lead... DP tied it and lost 58-52 in 5OT's

I was on a plane during the game. The last update I saw (from the Orlando Sentinel website) was 26-7 in the 1st. That was a depressing plane ride.

But it was a great game. When it went to overtime, I felt for sure Dp. was going to win. Our kicker was not as good as Dp's at the time even though he eventually kicked in college. I felt Dp was going to win either on an extra point or with a field goal. Felt the only chance Apopka had was to go for two after scoring.

One of the most exciting games I ever watched live. DDO treated the Friday Night Football messages board crowd to refreshments at his house before the game. He spoke very highly of you.