Luther Campbell OUT as Miami NW DC

STARaiders2014

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

im actually not suprised but the real question was it the rite move so early in the season this typa move can eaither make or break your team ...we will c what happens and who they bring in

I'm surprised being that he's an alumni but I knew something was coming; now he's just the start, guess who's next the head football coach which the alumni didn't want him their to begin with. For those that don't know the alumni practically runs Miami Northwestern as well as Miami Jackson. Remember that one year for Jackson the head coach was fired because they lost that playoff game to they arch rival 

I'm surprised being that he's an alumni but I knew something was coming; now he's just the start, guess who's next the head football coach which the alumni didn't want him their to begin with. For those that don't know the alumni practically runs Miami Northwestern as well as Miami Jackson, Remember that one year for Jackson the head coach was fired because they lost that playoff game to they arch rival 

Yes I believe that was in 1998...late 90s I know that. Agreed if they lose 4 games he'll be gone (quite frankly i think hes already gone). Truthfully i never would've hired the guy but with him gone NW can begin the process of rebuilding their brand...hard to believe I am using MIAMI NORTHWESTERN and REBUILDING in the same post. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

o there reaching four loses because now there going to get even more aniliated by central and btw so thats 4 loses right there and jackson is no gimmie eaither but thats usally the case with alot of black schools in dade and broward usally the headcoach had some type of ties with the school even some of the assistant coaches ...but i thnk doing all this firing will hurt the team bringing in someone new in the 1st half of the season new schemes etc that takes a tole on a young team

o there reaching four loses because now there going to get even more aniliated by central and btw so thats 4 loses right there and jackson is no gimmie eaither but thats usally the case with alot of black schools in dade and broward usally the headcoach had some type of ties with the school even some of the assistant coaches ...but i thnk doing all this firing will hurt the team bringing in someone new in the 1st half of the season new schemes etc that takes a tole on a young team

Jackson being a rivalry game is never a gimmie for either team can throw the records out there. I do agree with the messing up team continuity it is rough on the young men but they keep going out and fighting gotta tip your cap for that 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

u basically can say that because if a coach is not living up 2 expectations they get him out of there quick!! like our headcoach is an alumni our OC is an alumni so our alumni really have a say on who gets hired or not and also when u have alot of black schools like dillard ely mnw jackson thats all who try and come back and coach is the forma players who went on to play in the NFL the smart and talented coaches who really really know the game those coaches go to the private schools the catholic schools the high pollutant schools