Week 6 scores

DisabledAccount

6 hours ago, DB4 said:

That 19-0 Seminole Ridge/Wellington score is now final

Central beat Norland 23-12

Miramar beat Cypress Bay 35-0

Seminole Ridge seems to be legit with a decent defense and perhaps a bit underrated in PB County.

Not surprised Norland made this a game.

Miramar laying down the hammer on Cypress Bay in what appears to be a 3 team district race with Western and Plantation.

33 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Seminole Ridge seems to be legit with a decent defense and perhaps a bit underrated in PB County.

Not surprised Norland made this a game.

Miramar laying down the hammer on Cypress Bay in what appears to be a 3 team district race with Western and Plantation.

When those 3 teams play I can't wat western vs Miramar Miramar vs plantation two of those teams undefeated to this point only 1 is guaranteed a playoff spot just wow lol

8 hours ago, DB4 said:

That 19-0 Seminole Ridge/Wellington score is now final

Central beat Norland 23-12

Miramar beat Cypress Bay 35-0

I was impressed with Norland when they came to Apopka and was very dissatisfied the second half was not played. In my comments, I stated that if the big three in 6A 16 blew them out, then they were truly on another level. The 23-12 score seems about right. 

Slowly but surely, the pecking order in Florida seems to be materializing. Should be a great October through December. 

I found this link on an Autauga Academy site I am pretty sure this is the link for their live stream of the game between Port St Joe and Autauga  https://thecube.com/event/port-st-joe-high-school-vs-autauga-academy-boys-va-750829  .   Autauga is ranked in the top 25 for the state of Alabama I don't really know how good they are but they have won 18 straight from film I watched they appear to be well coached with some really good players.  I don't know if they have faced a team as fast as PSJ but I guess we will see tonight.  Hope our boys will represent.

2 minutes ago, Sharkbait said:

I found this link on an Autauga Academy site I am pretty sure this is the link for their live stream of the game between Port St Joe and Autauga  https://thecube.com/event/port-st-joe-high-school-vs-autauga-academy-boys-va-750829  .   Autauga is ranked in the top 25 for the state of Alabama I don't really know how good they are but they have won 18 straight from film I watched they appear to be well coached with some really good players.  I don't know if they have faced a team as fast as PSJ but I guess we will see tonight.  Hope our boys will represent.

Thanks for the link. If I get home early enough I will take in the final quarter after the game I attend live.

11 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Thoughts on the game?  

From what I see in the box score it appears Columbus pretty much tamed that Miami High offense and had a solid offensive evening themselves?

Yeah commented in the district games thread about this. Miami high looked the part 1st half up 14-0,. But one thing Columbus always has: solid coaching. Adjustments made and a home field advantage really swung momentum in the 2nd half. Columbus pulled off a nice fake punt, a couple forced turnovers (int, fumble), and that blocked PAT were all team heart.

This team, and Arguelles  the QB gained a lot of confidence with this win. Once established, passing and running was equally effective. Decent kicking game too.

If not exhausted, the Monday BTW game should be a nice contest.

11 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I would have expected this game to be close.  Was Goleman missing players?

Nope, no missing players. Miami Springs is a lot better than last year, id estimate them as second in the district behind Doral Academy. Goleman couldn't get anything going on offense, Springs has some athletes that made big plays.

4 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

AA is a very good team. Don't know if PSJ can keep up. There's homegrown speed, and then there's speed that was shopped for if you know what I mean.

5 hours ago, Sharkbait said:

Had a first look at my PSJ game and man are the accents country up there lol but so far it's 14-0 PSJ down in the 1st qt autauga threw a bomb after a PJS interception and the WR was all alone I mean nobody was on him and he walks in the end zone wow lol