Week 6 scores

DisabledAccount

Apopka 57 Evans 12, final.

For a blowout this was a rather sloppy, unsatisfying win. It made me reminisce to 2001 when Apopka defeated Evans 29 to 24 on the same field in one of the best games of that season.

Evans has fallen mightily and the current Apopka team, though talented, does not have the spirit of the 2001 team.

I forgot to post this last night. Jones 37 Bishop Moore 7. Jones led 27-0 at the half and seemed to have coasted in the second half. Jones is a very good team. I could see them giving American Heritage Plantation a very good game in the playoffs.

I am pretty sure this match will take place as i don't see any other team upsetting Jones prior to that game.

2 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I forgot to post this last night. Jones 37 Bishop Moore 7. Jones led 27-0 at the half and seemed to have coasted in the second half. Jones is a very good team. I could see them giving American Heritage Plantation a very good game in the playoffs.

I am pretty sure this match will take place as i don't see any other team upsetting Jones prior to that game.

Don't write Cardinal Gibbons off yet...AHP will have to face them twice this year.  AHP is still the favorite but they were against Hallandale in 2015 as well...

29 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Don't write Cardinal Gibbons off yet...AHP will have to face them twice this year.  AHP is still the favorite but they were against Hallandale in 2015 as well...

That's true. I was assuming Jones and AHP are district champs. But you are right, Gibbons could probably be a live threat to either team.