1-2 MIAMI NORTHWESTERN VS 0-3 BLANCHE ELY

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Miramar has done more than a lot of schools over the past few years I'd say since 07 until now because before then they weren't all that. Also Miramar has been to states twice one year they brought back a championship and the other year was a state runner up. Not to mention, they been in the playoffs every year since 07. Another thing we've had quality wins against schools over the years such as St. Thomas Aquinas, Miami Central and Columbus. Oh I'll admit we had some losses to Northwestern, Manatee and Desoto so were not perfect, but were a consistent team. Last thing and I'm being honest I didn't know Dillard had so much history with football. I've only known Dillard from what they done recently over the years. Look if you ask people about Dillard especially young people like me, they're going to tell you what they did recently; unless they really know they history. Like me for example I'm literally looking up facts before I type them to make sure I'm correct because one thing I hate is when someone talks about my school without having the facts together. Anyways it's all love in these forums I mean no harm just giving opinions and I have no hate towards Dillard high all love.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Miramar has done more than a lot of schools over the past few years I'd say since 07 until now because before then they weren't all that. Also Miramar has been to states twice one year they brought back a championship and the other year was a state runner up. Not to mention, they been in the playoffs every year since 07. Another thing we've had quality wins against schools over the years such as St. Thomas Aquinas, Miami Central and Columbus. Oh I'll admit we had some losses to Northwestern, Manatee and Desoto so were not perfect, but were a consistent team. Last thing and I'm being honest I didn't know Dillard had so much history with football. I've only known Dillard from what they done recently over the years. Look if you ask people about Dillard especially young people like me, they're going to tell you what they did recently; unless they really know they history. Like me for example I'm literally looking up facts before I type them to make sure I'm correct because one thing I hate is when someone talks about my school without having the facts together. Anyways it's all love in these forums I mean no harm just giving opinions and I have no hate towards Dillard high all love.

AND ITS ALL LOVE FOR MIRAMAR ALSO ME AND YOU HAVE RAN INTO EACHOTHER A COUPLE TIMES ESPECIALLY ON YOU TUBE ...BUT LIKE I WAS SAYIN I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR MIRAMAR ESPECIALLY THERE HEAD COACH AND NEW AND IMPROVED BAND I WISH SCHOOLS HAD MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOUR HEAD COACH ALL IM SAYING IS WHEN PEOPLE SAY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY I THANK ABOUT STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS..LIKE I WAS SAYING IN THE OTHER POST IF YOUR A TEAM WHO JUST WANT TO PAD STATS THEN YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN EXCELENT WITH SOME HUGE WINS BUT SO HAVE COOPER CITY WHEN THEY WON AGAINST ST THOMAS AND ETC BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT PADDING STATS THIS IS ABOUT WIN THE CHIP AND SO FAR NOOOO BROWARD PUBLIC SCHOOL SINCE MIRAMAR IN 09 HAVE WON THE BIG GAME HAVE TEAMS COME CLOSE?? YEA BUT DID THEY WIN NO SO THATS A FAILURE AND AS FAR AS DILLARD YEA WE HAVE TONS AND TONS OF HISTORY THATS WHY WERE SO RESPECTED

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

@ DHS_ Panthers If you had no relations to Dillard and be honest would you have known about they history. See I went to Miramar so I keep up with them whereas Dillard and Ely I no nothing of them I had to look them up to find out information on them

LOL OF COURSE NOT I WOULD KNOW ABOUT THE SCHOOL I WENT TO SEE WHERE I WAZ BRAUGHT UP DILLARD WAS AND IS THE SCHOOL TO GO TO EVERYBDY WANTED TO B A PANTHER AND HISTORY IS ALL AROUND ALUMNIS EVERYWHERE