OXB 31 GC 0 final

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Alright thunderwolves I see u just complete domination what are your thoughts on this 1 Florida football fam??

i called a blow out but u know it's just weird seeing that associated with the raiders !!! And u hope they would prove u wrong but congrats to Oxbridge on that dominating performance.

GC had 84 yds in the air- mostly late game, and 0 on the ground.  Ox pounded out 227 yds at will mostly right up the gut,  like marching downhill on one drive,  threw 137 yds against a decent Raiders secondary.  Both QB's gave up 2 picks each.  Hard-hittin, clean game, no apparent injuries, .  Raiders obviously skilled, a better team than they showed.  Ox @ GC next season and I don't think it's gonna be the same.  Next, GC (2-2) vs Lake Worth ...... Ox (3-1) vs Royal Palm Beach on Monday, yep Monday (Irma makeup), then @ 8A Port St Lucie Centennial (3-0-1) next Friday.   I still see Chaminade a step over Ox.

otherwise, might snow tonite in S FL since Inlet Grove Hurricanes broke a forever losing streak on the road over Scheck-Hillel 40-0.

Eyeopeners in PB County are Seminole Ridge (4-0) over Wellington,  and Olympic Heights on the road over Dwyer 25-22 .... the OH Lions been building up last 2 seasons, after going 0-10 in 2015 -- hungry, focused, and goosed a Dwyer ripe for the pickin.

Benjamin (3-1) cruised against Pine Crest.

2 minutes ago, mbhs69 said:

GC had 84 yds in the air- mostly late game, and 0 on the ground.  Ox pounded out 227 yds at will mostly right up the gut,  like marching downhill on one drive,  threw 137 yds against a decent Raiders secondary.  Both QB's gave up 2 picks each.  Hard-hittin, clean game, no apparent injuries, .  Raiders obviously skilled, a better team than they showed.  Ox @ GC next season and I don't think it's gonna be the same.  Next, GC (2-2) vs Lake Worth ...... Ox (3-1) vs Royal Palm Beach on Monday, yep Monday (Irma makeup), then @ 8A Port St Lucie Centennial (3-0-1) next Friday.   I still see Chaminade a step over Ox.

otherwise, might snow tonite in S FL since Inlet Grove Hurricanes broke a forever losing streak on the road over Scheck-Hillel 40-0.

Eyeopeners in PB County are Seminole Ridge (4-0) over Wellington,  and Olympic Heights on the road over Dwyer 25-22 .... the OH Lions been building up last 2 seasons, after going 0-10 in 2015 -- hungry, focused, and goosed a Dwyer ripe for the pickin.

Benjamin (3-1) cruised against Pine Crest.

I believe OXB William kill chamminade & how many players does OXB field it didn't look like a lot in a picture I seen 

6 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I believe OXB William kill chamminade & how many players does OXB field it didn't look like a lot in a picture I seen 

Dunno bout that - Chaminade not only has skilled athletes but they're explosive and can sustain that.   My jury's still out over all, it's like real close but I'd still take Chaminade fer now.  If Ox cleans up it's vulnerabilities next week I'll give em another look.

Think GC learned a lot.  Biggest challenge is on their lines - both sides.  You know the Raiders season's never over till the last whistle, last game.  but they got Boynton, AHD, Cardinal Newman, and Pahokee in the Muck as their last 4 games -- all dog fights.  They need to capitalize on their passing game, cause they are good - just not tonight.  I thought their plays were to simple, and they kept repeating them while gettin their face punched in.  More drawing board time on new plays.  But whatever they do don't think they'll get past BTW in 4A down here,  this year.

Ox - one week their passing weapon is on target, next it's not ... OL on pass blocking seems hot n cold.  Same with running game week to week.  They lack depth at most positions except RB and DB,, need a kicking game.  If they ever take a night off against a well-prepared, never surrender team who gets something going -  like a Newman this year - they can be beat.   

40 minutes ago, mbhs69 said:

Think GC learned a lot.  Biggest challenge is on their lines - both sides.  You know the Raiders season's never over till the last whistle, last game.  but they got Boynton, AHD, Cardinal Newman, and Pahokee in the Muck as their last 4 games -- all dog fights.  They need to capitalize on their passing game, cause they are good - just not tonight.  I thought their plays were to simple, and they kept repeating them while gettin their face punched in.  More drawing board time on new plays.  But whatever they do don't think they'll get past BTW in 4A down here,  this year.

Ox - one week their passing weapon is on target, next it's not ... OL on pass blocking seems hot n cold.  Same with running game week to week.  They lack depth at most positions except RB and DB,, need a kicking game.  If they ever take a night off against a well-prepared, never surrender team who gets something going -  like a Newman this year - they can be beat.   

They seem like a well oiled machine to me they lost a close game to a nationally ranked school and have been obliterating their opponents since 

Gc on the other hand their 2-2 and seem to struggle with teams as athletic or more athletic 

As I have believed in the past ,...I think Oxbridge is purposely going with a lighter schedule this year.  All underclassman gained great experience last year from that 2016 schedule.  Although they were successful versus elite competition early on, the grind may have hurt their chances at getting to states being banged up in the post-season.    I saw both Oxbridge and Chaminade-Madonna play several times last year and against a common opponent and I am fairly confident Oxbridge at their peak was stronger then Chaminade-Madonna anytime last year.  

I still however believe Chaminade-Madonna will be strong for November and will be the team to beat in 3A.  I do believe however that Oxbridge has the best chance and are probably the strongest team in Palm Beach County right now by at least a TD.

2 minutes ago, muckboy561 said:

True. I'm worried about Pahokee and American Heritage. The other games are not tough. 

The way GC is looking , the other two teams in Cardinal Newman and Boynton Beach may be good enough to at least contend with GC.  Cardinal Newman does well with what they have to work with and Boynton Beach (like always) is a team you never know what you are going to get ...The beat Olympic Heights to start the season 20-7, lose to Boyd Anderson 12-3, and then got slaughtered by Seminole Ridge 25-0!    They have Pahokee this week.

What were your thoughts on Oxbridge Academy?  Top team in PB County convincingly?