FINAL CENTENNIAL UPSETS #3 NATIONALLY RANKED STA 12-0!!!!

“PANTHER NATION(CODE BLUE)

Wow wow wow .!!! What a game I watched from start to finish I mean wow the centennial coyotes won 12-0 with a defensive unlike I never seen unranked underdog and u do this just wow can we just put their DC into the HOF right now lol.

now that's what u call defense congrats to the coyotes for shocking the nation u gained a fan tonight just wow I mean punched STA in the mouth these states from on the other side of the globe can play some football I see. 

I mean holding STA to zero points I really need to see when was the last time that happen just wow I can type all night lol CONGRATS CC..!!!

38 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Wow wow wow .!!! What a game I watched from start to finish I mean wow the centennial coyotes won 12-0 with a defensive unlike I never seen unranked underdog and u do this just wow can we just put their DC into the HOF right now lol.

now that's what u call defense congrats to the coyotes for shocking the nation u gained a fan tonight just wow I mean punched STA in the mouth these states from on the other side of the globe can play some football I see. 

I mean holding STA to zero points I really need to see when was the last time that happen just wow I can type all night lol CONGRATS CC..!!!

Not to take any credit from Centennial's very impressive win but  I believe we may see some changes happening over at STA if the offensive struggles continue against quality teams.  Not sure who the best 7A Defense is out there but that may be what it takes to beat STA.  I saw St. John Bosco in person make STA's Offense look very bad,  and now this loss versus Centennial.  

STA's Defense is looking above par defensively versus recent years, but offensively against quality teams, I have not seen them struggle like this in a long time. Twice in 4 games is probably going to open some eyes...

Not to discredit the Centennial defense, but the STA offense was the weakest I've seen in years. They didn't show a lot of explosiveness on that side of the ball. The play calling was unimaginative and bland at best. The defense on the other hand was dominate and pretty much shut down the Arizona team's one dimensional run offense. The west coast ref's didn't do much good for the  Florida boys out there. The disparity was large against STA. It also didn't help the home stater's by playing a make-up game Monday night and flying out west Wednesday evening to ready for their second game in 5 days.    

9 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Not to take any credit from Centennial's very impressive win but  I believe we may see some changes happening over at STA if the offensive struggles continue against quality teams.  Not sure who the best 7A Defense is out there but that may be what it takes to beat STA.  I saw St. John Bosco in person make STA's Offense look very bad,  and now this loss versus Centennial.  

STA's Defense is looking above par defensively versus recent years, but offensively against quality teams, I have not seen them struggle like this in a long time. Twice in 4 games is probably going to open some eyes...

You beat me to it BrowardHandicapper. My typing skills are slow and juvenile :)

15 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I agree but they did put up 49 vs Stranahan  & 42 vs piper could it b there are a lot of teams out of the state of Florida who can really bang with the best of the best from Florida could it be the disparity could b closing between Florida & other states . ??? But I do agree I haven't seen sta offense look like this in a long time

5 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I agree but they did put up 49 vs Stranahan  & 42 vs piper could it b there are a lot of teams out of the state of Florida who can really bang with the best of the best from Florida could it be the disparity could b closing between Florida & other states . ??? But I do agree I haven't seen sta offense look like this in a long time

But is Stranahan and Piper really that good? I don't recall any of you SoFL guys claiming they were top self. 

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

There will be 7A teams in the late playoffs a lot stronger then Stranahan and Piper.  I don't think the top 7A teams in the state right now are far off Centennial.  Factor in the underdogs potentially smelling blood, knowing this is the year and you never know....  Right now, I cannot say STA is the overwhelming or safest classification lock for states.  Still the strong favorite but there is a chink in the armor....It is only September so my thoughts may change on that,  but I have been saying all summer and into the season that they they took a huge hit at WRs , RBs and don't have the explosive players  like usual offensively.  The players that transferred this year to STA are not close to recent years in talent. Again, big drop at WR and RBs...

Best RB in Broward is probably at University School.

For what STA has on their offensive roster there is no excuse for being shut out. Everyone says its about the "jimmy's and joe's and not the x's and o's". Well i think this time it came down to the x's and o's (coaching). Great job by the players and staff of Centennial. 

6 minutes ago, Just A Coach said:

For what STA has on their offensive roster there is no excuse for being shut out. Everyone says its about the "jimmy's and joe's and not the x's and o's". Well i think this time it came down to the x's and o's (coaching). Great job by the players and staff of Centennial. 

Exactly like I said put that man ...cc DC in the HOF lol 

7 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

There will be 7A teams in the late playoffs a lot stronger then Stranahan and Piper.  I don't think the top 7A teams in the state right now are far off Centennial.  Factor in the underdogs potentially smelling blood, knowing this is the year and you never know....  Right now, I cannot say STA is the overwhelming or safest classification lock for states.  Still the strong favorite but there is a chink in the armor....It is only September so my thoughts may change on that,  but I have been saying all summer and into the season that they they took a huge hit at WRs , RBs and don't have the explosive players  like usual offensively.  The players that transferred this year to STA are not close to recent years in talent. Again, big drop at WR and RBs...

Best RB in Broward is probably at University School.

No class is a lock right now to 1 team 

4a might be locked to 2 teams but raines not just going roll over plus upsets can happen 

Oxbridge might be closing 3a gap

Every other class has more than 2 potential threats right now 

6 hours ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Haven't seen that U School back yet, but those 2 or 3 at Miami Central can't be far behind. They can score from anywhere.

Oh yeah I was talking Broward.     University School is in Davie.  This Kenny McIntosh is only a Junior this year and there are a few RBs out there who might be a little more recognized out there but keep an eye on this one.

8 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Oh yeah I was talking Broward.     University School is in Davie.  This Kenny McIntosh is only a Junior this year and there are a few RBs out there who might be a little more recognized out there but keep an eye on this one.

Guy a solid runner 

I only saw 1 small knock from the camp video 

I saw he was holding ball out with arm stretched which is quickest way to fumble,  i hope he don't risk the ball like that during a game but guy got quick feet and i liked fact he initiated the contact on some of those plays

33 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Guy a solid runner 

I only saw 1 small knock from the camp video 

I saw he was holding ball out with arm stretched which is quickest way to fumble,  i hope he don't risk the ball like that during a game but guy got quick feet and i liked fact he initiated the contact on some of those plays

He still hast time to learn and grow as he is only a 2019.

One of his brothers' (Deon) is a  RB at Notre Dame,  and other brother (RJ)  is a 6'4" 300 lb DL for UM.  They both graduated from  Cardinal Gibbons , Deon (2016) RJ (2015).

1 hour ago, WhatsUpDoc said:

Does STA have a new Coach or something?

The do. Not sure how much has changed since April but see the last two paragraphs from this article in the Sun Sentinel and Wells Dusenbury  from April 4th, 2017.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/highschool/football/broward/fl-sp-hs-fb-st-thomas-2017-schedule-20170404-story.html

1 hour ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I agree. When pressured, he totally loses his cool. 

I agree somewhat but I believe centennial defense is just that good many sports writers thought STA was just gonna roll over centennial because they were ranked #3 in the nation STA is still very dangerous and is not that bad as they looked centennial is just better then what most thought and should be ranked in the nation after this.

2 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I agree somewhat but I believe centennial defense is just that good many sports writers thought STA was just gonna roll over centennial because they were ranked #3 in the nation STA is still very dangerous and is not that bad as they looked centennial is just better then what most thought and should be ranked in the nation after this.

STA qb is not good.. Easy to stack up the line and force him to throw on you and Deerfield has a great chance of beating STA...