(1-2) CYPRESS BAY VS (3-1) EVERGLADES

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

ALRIGHT FOOTBALL FANS ANOTHER WEEK OF FLORIDA FOOTBALL AND YOU HAVE THE CRYPRESS BAY LIGHTNING AND THE EVERGLADES GATORS NOW DURING THE SUMMER WHEN YOU SAW THIS MATCHUP YOU WOULD HAVE SAID OH THATS ANOTHER WIN FOR CYPRESS BAY....NOOOOOOOOOT SO FACE NOT ONLY IS THIS WIN NOT GURANTEED FOR THE LIGHTNING BUT THEY FIND THEM SELF IN A MUST WIN!! SITUATION.! YES THE SAME TEAM WHO WAS SOO CLOSE TO HOISTIN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY FACING A MUST WIN IN WEEK 4 AFTER A 27-0 BLOW OUT OVER BOYD ANDERSON WITH OUT THERE HEAD COACH THEY HAVE LOST TO STR8 AND IN DOMINATING FASHION NOW THEY GO ON THE ROAD TO FACE A GATORS TEAM WHO IS 3-1 AND ARE SITTING REAL GOOD TO STOMP A HOLE IN CYPRESS BAY PLAYOFF CHANCES IF THEY LOSE TOMOROW NIGHT THERE DONE.! ALREADY LOSING TO FLANAGAN AND EVERGLADES..NOT GOOD! WITH MIRAMAR STILL TO FACE ...SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS MATCHUP YOU GUYS??

I wouldve asked you to pass the happy pills if you told me CB would be in a must win vs Everglades and that they had a real chance of losing this game, but its true. However, CB has a great head coach in Guandolo who has multiple rings with Chaminade-Madonna and also had success at Miami Southridge. He will find a way I think to win this one, but it will be very very close. If Everglades does win this one than what a huge W for them truthfully. That could send them on a great run with the momentum they'd have from it. Should be a good one. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I wouldve asked you to pass the happy pills if you told me CB would be in a must win vs Everglades and that they had a real chance of losing this game, but its true. However, CB has a great head coach in Guandolo who has multiple rings with Chaminade-Madonna and also had success at Miami Southridge. He will find a way I think to win this one, but it will be very very close. If Everglades does win this one than what a huge W for them truthfully. That could send them on a great run with the momentum they'd have from it. Should be a good one. 

I WOULD HAVE SAID PASS THE HAPPY PILLS TO LMAO BUT ITS TRUE THERE FACING A MUST WIN SO EARLY IN THE SEASON AND ON THE ROAD AT THAT I THINK THE GATORS COME IN WITH MOMENTUM ON THERE HOME TURF AND THEY TAKE IT TO CYPRESS BAY AND SEND THEM TO 1-3 AND IF YOUR CYPRESS BAY AFTER THAT IT GETS NO EASIER YOU HAVE TO FACE MIRAMAR AND ST THOMAS...