(4-1) AMERICAN HERITAGE VS (3-1) MIAMI JACKSON

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

ALRIGHT FOOTBALL FANS THIS HAS BEEN 1 OF THE TALKED ABOUT MATCHUPS SINCE THE SUMMER JACKSON COMES INTO THIS GAME 3-1 LOOKING TO CONTINUE THERE STRONG SEASON WITH ANOTHER WIN OVER A PATRIOT TEAM WHO JUST CANT SEEM TO BEAT THEM AMERICAN HERITAGE ON THE OTHER HAND COMES INTO THIS MATCHUP WITH A 4-1 RECORD NOT 2 MUCH OF A PRETTY WIN VS MAINLAND BUT A WIN IS A WIN BUT NON OF THE LESS THE PATRIOTS ARE 4-1 AND LOOKING TO MAKE A STATEMENT SO WHO WILL WIN WILL JACKSON PROVE TO STILL BE TO MUCH FOR THE PATRIOTS OR WILL THE PATRIOTS FINALLY GET OVER THE OBTACLE THAT HAS KEPT THEM FROM THE PROMISE LAND THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I'm going with Jackson. I have nothing against American Heritage, but they lost to Jackson 2 years in a row and in the playoffs. I will say this though, if Jackson has penalties then that might cause them the game or keep the game real close with them still prevailing. 

I AGREE PLUS ITS AT JACKSON SO WE WILL SEE

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

lol um from broward abd i dont even know where thats at but it should b a good matchup i'm just excited for ma school we got off to a bumpy start but we won 2 in a row in blowout fashion were 2-0 in district with another district game vs stranahan fri um excited

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Hmmmm I think AH will be ready for this and pumped looking for a little revenge from the past two yrs...I am going with heritage by 3 even though it is @ Jackson I think their want will be a little more than Jackson's......however would not be shocked to see Jackson pull out a 7-10pt win too

ME EAITHER THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD 1 SAD THING FOR CARDINAL GIBBONS I DNT SEE THEM BEATING EAITHER 1 SO THERE GOING TO FINISH THE SEASON 8-2 AND MISS THE PLAYOFFS AGAIN SMFH..!! DA TRAGEDY LOL

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

DHS....pardon me while i dry my tears for gibbons....so so sad....a moment of silence for the chiefs  ;)

LOL YOU DONT HAVE A OUNCE OF SYMPATHY FOR GIBBONS THE THOUGHT OF GIBBONS WINNING ALL THESE GAMES AND TO ONLY LOSE 2 GAMES AND STILL MISS THE PLAYOFFS GOT YOU LOL ON THE INSIDE

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Man it got me so torn up.......so so torn up. 

LMAO YOU A TRIP BRO SMH I BET YOU ARE TORN UP LOL..FROM LAUGHING TO DARN MUCH AT THE THOUGHT OF THEM STARTING OUT 5-0 ONLY TO MISS THE PLAYOFFS CAUSE THEY WENT 8-2

I don't think American Heritage will win against Jackson I mean they lost to them 2 years in a row in the playoffs. I know it's gone be revenge for the Patriots but I think the Generals will prevail, not to mention the stakes are higher they both trying to get into the playoffs and become district champs. Whereas previous years both schools made the playoffs without playing each other. If Jackson has penalties then it's gone be a long night and I can say that 1st hand because I was at the game when they played btw. Don't get me wrong btw deserves all the credit they can get being nationally ranked number 1 in the country for a reason. However, with Jackson having not playing they A game the game should have been closer then what it was. Last thing people said this same thing about Miramar and look what happened we beat St.Thoams again making it 3 in a row. So again to the Generals if they play "spot the bal football" they should be alright.Oh both schools will beat Cardinal Gibbons

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I don't think American Heritage will win against Jackson I mean they lost to them 2 years in a row in the playoffs. I know it's gone be revenge for the Patriots but I think the Generals will prevail, not to mention the stakes are higher they both trying to get into the playoffs and become district champs. Whereas previous years both schools made the playoffs without playing each other. If Jackson has penalties then it's gone be a long night and I can say that 1st hand because I was at the game when they played btw. Don't get me wrong btw deserves all the credit they can get being nationally ranked number 1 in the country for a reason. However, with Jackson having not playing they A game the game should have been closer then what it was. Last thing people said this same thing about Miramar and look what happened we beat St.Thoams again making it 3 in a row. So again to the Generals if they play "spot the bal football" they should be alright.Oh both schools will beat Cardinal Gibbons

LOL OH TRUST ME WE KNOW 8-2 AND MISS THE PLAYOFFS...WOOOOW SMH LOL