Final Dillard 30 northeast 6 panthers win 4th str8

In what should have been a much worse game Dillard won their 4th consecutive game and moved to (3-0) in district play idk if this gave them the district championship or we have to sweep next week but for now Dillard have a winning record for the first time this season at 4-3 and looks to go to 5-3 next week vs Boynton Beach 

16 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

In what should have been a much worse game Dillard won their 4th consecutive game and moved to (3-0) in district play idk if this gave them the district championship or we have to sweep next week but for now Dillard have a winning record for the first time this season at 4-3 and looks to go to 5-3 next week vs Boynton Beach 

win and your in next week

seems simple enough

Just now, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Shouldn’t we already be in Right were 3-0 in district Ba is 2-2 northeast is 0-2 Archbishop is 1-1 with that 1 lost being to us so shouldn’t we be in.

even though you already beat them if you lose to boyton and someone else finishes with only 1 district loss it will go down to the point system so in other words its easier to just sweep and guarantee a playoff spot lol

On 10/13/2017 at 9:31 PM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Can confirm you all have won the district with McCarthy beating Boynton Beach. You all are locked in with a playoff spot and guaranteed a Top 4 seed.

4 hours ago, Joshua Wilson said:

Can confirm you all have won the district with McCarthy beating Boynton Beach. You all are locked in with a playoff spot and guaranteed a Top 4 seed.

and you will probably get to host Miami Central, Northwestern or Carol City.  Good luck :D:D

pull for Mantazas to win out and they might make it as a real bad wildcard and maybe Dillard will get them

9 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

What’s the remainder of their schedule can they win out our !? And why will have to happen in the south for us to get the 3 seed ?

Honestly not a clue my advice is that you hope for teams above you to lose and you all win out then you increase chances of getting a easier round 1 but looks like odds in favor you end up facing a district 16 team with 3 of 4 wild cards likely going to that District 

22 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Honestly not a clue my advice is that you hope for teams above you to lose and you all win out then you increase chances of getting a easier round 1 but looks like odds in favor you end up facing a district 16 team with 3 of 4 wild cards likely going to that District 

I don’t believe they’ve will or atleast the should Miami central & or Carol city will lose again since they face each other booker t & Carol city still plays  if we win out and their losing all 3 shouldn’t be eligible to get in if that’s the case Archbishop should be able to get in lol

8 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

I don’t believe they’ve will or atleast the should Miami central & or Carol city will lose again since they face each other booker t & Carol city still plays  if we win out and their losing all 3 shouldn’t be eligible to get in if that’s the case Archbishop should be able to get in lol

Idk if archbishop will get enough points but possible but still getting at least 3 out of District 16

30 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Idk if archbishop will get enough points but possible but still getting at least 3 out of District 16

Hope not that’s foolishness from what they said when this point system was first introduced they said if u didn’t win your district it was highly likely u won’t get in finishing second but all of a sudden even the 3rd place can get into if that’s the case western Miramar and plantation should get in but oh let me guess only district 16 6A can get that treatment 

5 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Hope not that’s foolishness from what they said when this point system was first introduced they said if u didn’t win your district it was highly likely u won’t get in finishing second but all of a sudden even the 3rd place can get into if that’s the case western Miramar and plantation should get in but oh let me guess only district 16 6A can get that treatment 

Where you see that? 

They took away runner ups and only district champs are guaranteed playoffs and each region gets 4 wild cards based on points 

And i think those 3 are all projected to make the playoffs

The reason district 16 is getting 3 or maybe even 4 teams is because the other 3 regions aren't doing that good

District 15 probably only gets the district champ Dillard in

District 14 only getting district champ

District 13 may get mainland and Matanzas