Plant vs Armwood

DisabledAccount

4 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Very impressive win for Armwood.   Armwood has only played on dud this year and other then that they have played a decent schedule pretty much dismantling everything in their path.  

While i feel they don't play that good a schedule they have done well in the 2 games with closest teams talent wise in Tampa Bay Tech and now plant

At this point only 2  teams i see having a shot at beating armwood is vanguard and St Augustine and i think both Would travel to armwood so that gonna be a tough battle for either team 

It appears them losing to Lake Gibson last year May have awoken a sleeping giant and got armwood to stop playing so complacent lol

3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

While i feel they don't play that good a schedule they have done well in the 2 games with closest teams talent wise in Tampa Bay Tech and now plant

At this point only 2  teams i see having a shot at beating armwood is vanguard and St Augustine and i think both Would travel to armwood so that gonna be a tough battle for either team 

It appears them losing to Lake Gibson last year May have awoken a sleeping giant and got armwood to stop playing so complacent lol

I could not find many  other 6A teams in Regions 1, 2,3 that I can say confidently have played a better schedule then Armwood to date?

Well above average for those regions and probably closer to the upper tier in those Regions for scheduling....

Perhaps it will catch up to Armwood when they play Lake Gibson or St. Augustine...

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I could not find many  other 6A teams in Regions 1, 2,3 that I can say confidently have played a better schedule then Armwood to date?

Well above average for those regions and probably closer to the upper tier in those Regions for scheduling....

Perhaps it will catch up to Armwood when they play Lake Gibson or St. Augustine...

You may be correct and honestly the bad teams on their schedule isn't entirely their fault as the county AD schedules not the school and there isn't a lot of good Tampa teams overall,  at least compared to armwood 

If we look deeper their seems to be a small number of the large schools in tampa that are elite or close to elite status

Really it's only armwood and plant

Jefferson used to be solid but probably not as strong as they were like 10 years ago 

You got a few solid small schools but large class it's basically plant and armwood 

4 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

More like got them to up their recruiting efforts. 

1 hour ago, peezy28 said:

Just being a smart ass I am.  They got some and they lost one (neal) but their main ones were there last year (Black, Snead, Thompson etc) .

Hey Peezy. Where have you been hiding? Glad to see you back on this board. How about Vanguard? Thought they would have a down year after losing one of the best QB's in the state. But, if anything, they may be better this year. How is your Nephew doing? Is he playing on some college field somewhere?

23 hours ago, Proseteye said:

Hey Peezy. Where have you been hiding? Glad to see you back on this board. How about Vanguard? Thought they would have a down year after losing one of the best QB's in the state. But, if anything, they may be better this year. How is your Nephew doing? Is he playing on some college field somewhere?

Ah I see what you mean now LOL.