4A Key West (5-0) @ 3A Kings Academy (6-0)

BrowardHandicapper

Two teams playing in the shadows of more recognized names in their Regions and probably under the radar a bit.   

This match is a tough one to predict for me... Could go down to the wire...I did feel Gulliver Prep @ Kings Academy last week was a coin flip, and Kings Academy prevailed 27-21.  Key West hosted and comes off (what I expected) a romping of a banged up North Broward Prep team who pretty much are on the ropes for 4A elimination at this point.

If Key West wins this game, wins out versus Benjamin and IMG Blue, they may very well host until Cocoa.  Key West at Home may be good enough to ruffle some feathers, and may make for a tougher game then expected.

Kings Academy is in the same Region as Oxbridge Academy and MCC.  I do believe Kings Academy is good enough to put some chunks of points up versus MCC.  

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Two teams playing in the shadows of more recognized names in their Regions and probably under the radar a bit.   

This match is a tough one to predict for me... Could go down to the wire...I did feel Gulliver Prep @ Kings Academy last week was a coin flip, and Kings Academy prevailed 27-21.  Key West hosted and comes off (what I expected) a romping of a banged up North Broward Prep team who pretty much are on the ropes for 4A elimination at this point.

If Key West wins this game, wins out versus Benjamin and IMG Blue, they may very well host until Cocoa.  Key West at Home may be good enough to ruffle some feathers, and may make for a tougher game then expected.

Kings Academy is in the same Region as Oxbridge Academy and MCC.  I do believe Kings Academy is good enough to put some chunks of points up versus MCC.  

Tough to not root for Key West after what they have been through. 

I haven't posted it yet as I'm waiting for tomorrow, but in my 3A preview this week- I have this game listed as a game to watch. This could be a showcase game for King's Academy. Also, MCC will probably not make the playoffs if King's wins this game and Taylor beats Crescent City next week. King's is really the surprise team this year in 3A a testament to their coaching staff, players and fans.