Blanche Ely 

Monarch
South Broward
West Broward
Archbishop McCarthy
North Broward Prep
Piper

Looks good to me.

Who wins? Cardinal Gibbons or Chaminade if they played?

11 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

My updated Broward rankings:

AHP
STA
Cardinal Gibbons

Chaminade Madonna
Miramar
Deerfield Beach

Plantation
Western

University School
Nova

Next Ten Of Note:

Dillard
Coconut Creek
Stranahan
Blanche Ely 

Monarch
South Broward
West Broward
Archbishop McCarthy
North Broward Prep
Piper

Looks good to me even tho I would put Dillard over nova they’ maybe undefeated but if we had their record we would be to I believe homenor away we face them we would win 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2017 at 1:00 AM, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Looks good to me even tho I would put Dillard over nova they’ maybe undefeated but if we had their record we would be to I believe homenor away we face them we would win 

Nova's District = Nova, South Broward, West Broward, Cooper City, McArthur, Hollywood Hills

Dillard's District = Dillard, Archbishop McCarthy,  Boyd Anderson,  Boynton Beach, Northeast

Tougher district to me right now is definitely Nova's with a little more depth.....

We can throw out Boyd Anderson, Northeast, McArthur and Hollywood HIlls.

The rest Nova, South Broward, West Broward, Cooper City, Dillard, and Archbishop McCarthy are all probably in the same ball park and

could compete well with one another.

Does Dillard have a harder non-district then Nova? 100%.

3 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Nova's District = Nova, South Broward, West Broward, Cooper City, McArthur, Hollywood Hills

Dillard's District = Dillard, Archbishop McCarthy,  Boyd Anderson,  Boynton Beach, Northeast

Tougher district to me right now is definitely Nova's with a little more depth.....

We can throw out Boyd Anderson, Northeast, McArthur and Hollywood HIlls.

The rest Nova, South Broward, West Broward, Cooper City, Dillard, and Archbishop McCarthy are all probably in the same ball park and

could compete well with one another.

Does Dillard have a harder non-district then Nova? 100%.

Do we have a better non District then nova is that even a question 

Booker T 

western 

deerfield 

cardinal gibbons 

Hell u can even add Stranahan 

novas non District comes not even close to that hell they barley beat doormat Hollywood Hills 18-10 the other week.

And putting Dillard in the same ball park with those other teams ummm no!! Dillard is atleast a notch Not notch’s but a notch above (in my opinion) 

novas district being tougher ...to what extent !?? I would pick boydnanderson Who led sta 7-3 lad in the second quarter the other week and Archbishop whose 6 or 5-4 with their only loses being to Highly touted playoff teams except for Dillard as in MCC university && AHP 

9 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Do we have a better non District then nova is that even a question 

Booker T 

western 

deerfield 

cardinal gibbons 

Hell u can even add Stranahan 

novas non District comes not even close to that hell they barley beat doormat Hollywood Hills 18-10 the other week.

And putting Dillard in the same ball park with those other teams ummm no!! Dillard is atleast a notch Not notch’s but a notch above (in my opinion) 

novas district being tougher ...to what extent !?? I would pick boydnanderson Who led sta 7-3 lad in the second quarter the other week and Archbishop whose 6 or 5-4 with their only loses being to Highly touted playoff teams except for Dillard as in MCC university && AHP 

From top to bottom .....I'll take 2017, I'll take West Broward, South Broward, Nova and Cooper City over  Dillard, Archbishop McCarthy, Boynton Beach and Boyd Anderson . 

One District has has 4 average or better teams and another has  2or 3.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter because both Districts have no strong teams....Who is the tallest midget anyway?

Dillard has played a better schedule but like those other teams, for the most part, cannot beat playoff caliber teams.  

Dillard would also lose a game or two in Nova's District.  You act like Dillard is on some sort of distinct other level then those teams or something...LOL.  

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

From top to bottom .....I'll take 2017, I'll take West Broward, South Broward, Nova and Cooper City over  Dillard, Archbishop McCarthy, Boynton Beach and Boyd Anderson . 

One District has has 4 average or better teams and another has  2or 3.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter because both Districts have no strong teams....Who is the tallest midget anyway?

Dillard has played a better schedule but like those other teams, for the most part, cannot beat playoff caliber teams.  

Dillard would also lose a game or two in Nova's District.  You act like Dillard is on some sort of distinct other level then those teams or something...LOL.  

Who would Dillard lose to In that district what are u smoking !?! Don’t let our 3 loses fool you 2 were to the 4a and 8a favs to win STATE may I remind u && the other was to a CURRENT 1 Lost Playoff Bound Western Team in a game that went down to the final tick 

so please give me what your smoking Dillard would beat everyone in that district it’s easy to look good wen your playing Hollywood Hills Cooper City Coral Springs & Taravella & coral glades and etc Now is DiLLARD District World beaters .!?!  Hell no but As for Dillard we were delt with a Terrible hand to start the season especially with our OC quitting and leaving Dillard to start from scratch 3 days before your week 1 matchup vs Booker T. Washington a state powerhouse it’s toigh enough to beat them when your prepared then after that u had western then Deerfield it takes a few weeks to a full season to learn a new offense and be comfortable in it 

I understand Dillard's three losses but let me ask you this...

Who has Dillard beat that those teams could not have?  

IMO all of those teams can beat on another .  It is not like Dillard is a consistent team or something.  

That Western game went down to the final tick and Western was in the red zone again about to punch it in.  Dillard was getting smacked around for most of that game.  Don't deny what really happened.  Don't make it sound like Western  "escaped" or something.  Western won that game from start to finish.

If you want play the coulda, shoulda, woulda game then West Broward actually led Plantation going into the 4th quarter.  

You don't think other teams don't have coaching drama issues.  What do you think Dillard is some special unique Snowflake in the 

HS football world that is always being held back because of everything of the players on the field?

Western is a better team then Dillard and Dillard cannot compete with the top teams in Broward.  Of the top 10 teams in Broward, Dillard 

would need there best game of the year to compete with the bottom half teams like Plantation, University School and Western.  

Just be happy that Dillard is fortunate to play in a weak District and in the playoffs automatically by winning the District.

2 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I understand Dillard's three losses but let me ask you this...

Who has Dillard beat that those teams could not have?  

IMO all of those teams can beat on another .  It is not like Dillard is a consistent team or something.  

That Western game went down to the final tick and Western was in the red zone again about to punch it in.  Dillard was getting smacked around for most of that game.  Don't deny what really happened.  Don't make it sound like Western  "escaped" or something.  Western won that game from start to finish.

If you want play the coulda, shoulda, woulda game then West Broward actually led Plantation going into the 4th quarter.  

You don't think other teams don't have coaching drama issues.  What do you think Dillard is some special unique Snowflake in the 

HS football world that is always being held back because of everything of the players on the field?

Western is a better team then Dillard and Dillard cannot compete with the top teams in Broward.  Of the top 10 teams in Broward, Dillard 

would need there best game of the year to compete with the bottom half teams like Plantation, University School and Western.  

Just be happy that Dillard is fortunate to play in a weak District and in the playoffs automatically by winning the District.

Best game of the season to beat the bottom half of the top 10 Wow.!! Lol u do know Dillard is a top 100 ranked team in Florida right out of hundreds we have been in the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 with a few upsets along the way & are in the playoffs this year making it 5 ouf of 6 years call our district “WEAK” all u want but U still have to show up && play.!!! Nothing is given ..so I guess if we’re fortunate to be in the playoffs because of the playoffs what about STA District with only Ely && ft Lauderdale ?? Or are they better then District 6A 15 To ? Or what about Deerfield’s District ? Taravella piper Douglas .!? Seems about the same as Boyd Anderson  & Archbishop is Deerfield fortunate to get in ? Because of a weak district  point is u can’t control what your district is gonna look like from year to year Boyd Anderson was just one of the states Best the last two years then this year boom ...but u still have to go out & play and win the games unless someone just come to u and say hey your in the playoffs u had to earn it Loook @BrowardHandicapper I’m not asking u to call Dillard elite a power house or a title contender but to say they can’t compete with the top 10 is crazy and wouldn’t have expected that coming from a Broward native who should know what Dillard is capable of we have already shown this year alone we could compete holding booker t scoreless for the second half defense only surrendering 21 points to a state power The game vs western u said the wildcats had full control of the entire way @BrowardHandicapper It was 0-0 after 1 6-0 at the half western lead was 12-0 entering the 4th && 20-16 with 2 min to go seems to me we very well competed & held our own. While our starters was on the field we even held our own against STA holding their offense to 14 points in a half so what are we really saying here Bro ??? As I stated Dillard is not a state title contender or are they elite right now but they are a team full of athelets and are also on a 4 game win streak and can make it 5 games in a row tonight and they are playoff bound again to me that deserves some respect 

So are you saying that Western was not beating Dillard 20-0 at any point in the 4th quarter?

STA, AHP, Cardinal Gibbons, CM, Deerfield Beach, Miramar, University School, Plantation, Western.

That is 9 teams clearly better then Dillard right now.    Now tell me one win Dillard has this year comparable to those teams wins.  

Deerfield's District is down but don't you remember Dillard getting raped by them a few weeks ago?

Dillard is a a middle of the pack , no shot at the playoffs team in Western's District.

So are you saying that Western was not beating Dillard 20-0 at any point in the 4th quarter?

STA, AHP, Cardinal Gibbons, CM, Deerfield Beach, Miramar, University School, Plantation, Western.

That is 9 teams clearly better then Dillard right now.    Now tell me one win Dillard has this year comparable to those teams wins.  

Deerfield's District is down but don't you remember Dillard getting raped by them a few weeks ago?

Dillard is a a middle of the pack , no shot at the playoffs team in Western's District.

Smh this is why it pays to go to the games && NOT just look at the score it was 0-0 up until 7 min to go til halftime vs Deerfield since u love to spew facts so if u call that getting raped & their first points was a field goal which put them up 3-0 with 4:38 seconds left at that point Dillard on the ensuing kick off returned the ball up the middle in the rain fumbled & Deerfield picked it up and ran in it for the score witch made it 10-0 with 56 seconds left Dillard was driving at Deerfield’s 25 yard line again in the rain fumbled the ball on a bad delayed hand off and Deerfield ran that in for 7 which made it 17-0 at halftime 

like back me up here @DarterBlue2 @Joshua Wilson @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @peezy28 Because obviously I don’t kno the true defenition of getting raped in football terms.

broward want to meantion vs western we was down 20-0 & use that as amunition to say that western is clearly Better then Dillard But don’t want to mention that in the first quarter Dillard got to westerns 13 yard line & had a unforced fumble at the bend of that same first quarter it was 0-0 against this “CLEARLY BETTER” western team at halftime it was 6-0 western up until 2 min to go in the 3rd quarter it was still 6-0 nothing western up until early fourth quarter !! Wen they scored twice to go up 20-0 only for in the next 90 seconds Dillard scores to make it 8-20 then 2 minutes later get the ball back 50+ yard bomb touchdown Dillard 16-20 against the “CLEARLY BETTER” Western & it took a 15 yard penalty on us and a 4th and 2 conversion with 50 seconds left for western to win doesn’t matter how and it wen it became a game it was a game before the final western and if your playing a team that’s “CLEARLY BETTER” Then you  @badbird then what does that say about Dillard ?!? Since were sooo awful and can’t compete with the upper tier teams in Broward when statistical facts have shown different I’ve been at every Dillard game since 07 and when they have stunk I have said that but I REFUSE to job on the Dillard oh so sorry “Can’t conpete” band wagon when I see every week what their capabale of.

Like how can u say clearly better when some of those teams we haven’t even played Dillard and plantation are rivals and that game could go either way home away or mutual ...university school they would be favored but in my opinion Dillard could hang with them & in western districts middle of the pack lol especially in the old system Dillard would have been at the very least vying for the runner up spot especially once Flanagan went down

6 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Like how can u say clearly better when some of those teams we haven’t even played Dillard and plantation are rivals and that game could go either way home away or mutual ...university school they would be favored but in my opinion Dillard could hang with them & in western districts middle of the pack lol especially in the old system Dillard would have been at the very least vying for the runner up spot especially once Flanagan went down

I don't think they are clearly better then Dillard 

Could they beat Dillard, yes

But Dillard could beat nova,  west broward or the others in that district 

Dillard, don't worry too much about rankings, win and the rankings will fall into place like a domino

Dillard can prove themselves by being competitive with cardinal gibbons on Monday 

12 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I don't think they are clearly better then Dillard 

Could they beat Dillard, yes

But Dillard could beat nova,  west broward or the others in that district 

Dillard, don't worry too much about rankings, win and the rankings will fall into place like a domino

Dillard can prove themselves by being competitive with cardinal gibbons on Monday 

Thank you Smh All I’m saying && str8 up just keep winning starting tonight to make it 5 in a row 

I think Dillard is a solid, but not great, team this year. They are faced with a bad playoff situation as they will face a 6A, 16 team. It will be hard for this Dillard team to beat any of those four teams. They may have a chance against Norland, but I would still favor Norland. 

Regarding how Dillard stacks up in Broward County, my feelings are as follows: Dillard is clearly not as good as St. Thomas, American Heritage, Cardinal Gibbons. That is un-disputable.

With respect to the next tier, I believe, from a distance, that Dillard is not as good as a Deerfield or Miramar. Dillard lost to Western on the field. So chalk that up for Western.  With respect to potential Dillard may well be as good as, or better than, Western. But they had their chance on the field and did not get the job done. 

I would put Dillard somewhere in the middle of the second tier of Broward County teams. Perhaps closer to the top of it but not at the top.

6 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I think Dillard is a solid, but not great, team this year. They are faced with a bad playoff situation as they will face a 6A, 16 team. It will be hard for this Dillard team to beat any of those four teams. They may have a chance against Norland, but I would still favor Norland. 

Regarding how Dillard stacks up in Broward County, my feelings are as follows: Dillard is clearly not as good as St. Thomas, American Heritage, Cardinal Gibbons. That is un-disputable.

With respect to the next tier, I believe, from a distance, that Dillard is not as good as a Deerfield or Miramar. Dillard lost to Western on the field. So chalk that up for Western.  With respect to potential Dillard may well be as good as, or better than, Western. But they had their chance on the field and did not get the job done. 

I would put Dillard somewhere in the middle of the second tier of Broward County teams. Perhaps closer to the top of it but not at the top.

I can respect that as I was stating to Broward teams like western and etc caught us at a real vulnerable time with no OC players still being shifted around no identity we was no way prepared (no excuses) but we still COMPETED we wasn’t just blown off the field Western was very well established they had their coaching staff in place they were ready to roll threw all the foolishness we had going on we still had to play we couldn’t forfeit Dillard has won 4 in a row and can make it 5 in a row tonight that’s half their schedule I think some predicted us to go 4-6 or 3-7 wether it’s against Sorry completion or not u still got to go be the better team no matter what the record says