(3-2) DILLARD VS (6-0) BOYNTON BEACH

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

ALRIGHT FOOTBALL FANS A HUGH DISTRICT GAME GOING ON THIS WEEK WITH MY DILLARD PANTHERS AND THE BOYNTON BEACH TIGERS....THE TIGERS ARE 6-0...MOSTLY BECAUSE OF A SOFT SCHEDULE AND DILLARD AFTER STARTING 0-2 HAVE NOW WON 3 IN A ROW AND AVG 39.8 POINTS A GAME AND ONLY GIVIN UP 13.6 A GAME I'M HYPED BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT HALLANDALE AND BOYNTON AND OVER LOOKING US I SEE A REAL BIG STATEMENT BEING MADE ON FRIDAY AND IT'S AT HOME SO WE GOT TO DO OUR THING BECAUSE THE WINNER OF THIS GAME IS IN THE PLAYOFFS THE LOSER IS IN A MUST WIN VS HALLANDALE SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS MATCHUP GUYS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Congrats to Dillard on the win over Boynton Beach next is Hallandale hope yaw boys ready

NAAA SLICK I HOPE HALLANDALE READY CUZ DEM PANTHERS COMING TRUST ME THIS GAME FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE CRAZY THE ATMOSHPHERE ON BOTH SIDES IS GOING TO BE OUT OF THIS WORLD I CAN ALREADY C IT I C DILARD GETTING IT DONE ON THE ROAD THOUGH

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Dillard has won 4 in a row since dropping to 0-2 and I think they will beat Hallendale too and get to 5-2...congrats DHS!

i do to sta and thanx havent been seeing you on here lately but you should have been at the game omg when i tell you it was more electric then st thomas vs manatee last year it was amazing