Whats the real solution to playoffs???

blackmagic

4.7.1.2 Postseason Bowl Games.
          4.7.1.2.1      Ateam that does not participate in the Florida High School State Championship Series or participatesin but
does not qualify for the Florida High School State Championship Series as a representative of its district may compete in a postseason
bowl game exclusively on Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday of Week 20 and Week 21, provided the school meets the requirements
stated herein.
          4.7.1.2.2           A school that qualifies for the Florida High School State Championship Series may not agree to play in a
postseason bowl game.
          4.7.1.2.3 A postseason bowl game hosted by a senior high school must have the approval of the FHSAA Office.
Such games, however, cannot be approved by the FHSAA Office until the Monday of Week 19 or thereafter. An AT3 Form must be
completed to sanction the event.
          4.7.1.2.4           To be eligible to compete in a postseason bowl game, a school must meet the provisions of 4.7.2.3.1, must
have played a representative schedule and must have a winning record (.500 or better) through the Monday of Week 19 or thereafter.
          4.7.1.2.5           All NFHS Football Rules shall apply to postseason bowl games.    

10 minutes ago, Willie Stargell said:

I'm now asking for the second time how a system can become out dated (and now "even more" outdated)?

• What part of "winning it on the field" is outdated?
  • Why do you get to deem what is or is not "outdated"?

Just because you don't like the answer (that only champions have earned the right to advance) doesn't mean you get to have another answer. The answer is what the answer is...just because you call it names (outdated) doesn't change anything.

Yeah because only district champs are good teams? 

Bet west Orange was so much better than apopka

Want to know what score was in playoffs rematch 

Apopka won 42-0

So was West Orange a better team because they got lucky in regular season? 

Why not just go back another chapter and determine state champs by who the ap poll votes number 1 bc that's totally a guarantee of who's best in state just like 1 game in September determines who was better for the ENTIRE season 

My way is objective. A win is a win. A loss is a loss. Both have consequences...therefore, there is nothing left to question or interpretation.

Your way is subjective. That's okay. Most of the world is anymore. If folks want a system where they feel their opinion matters more than real life results, that's fine. Just call it what it is.

Just now, Willie Stargell said:

My way is objective. A win is a win. A loss is a loss. Both have consequences...therefore, there is nothing left to question or interpretation.

Your way is subjective. That's okay. Most of the world is anymore. If folks want a system where they feel their opinion matters more than real life results, that's fine. Just call it what it is.

How can you justify a team getting lucky in first game being better for entire season? 

Slow down and watch this...you ready?

How can you justify a team getting lucky in the second game being better for the entire season?

Bc at end of day the regular season don't mean nothing 

I would trade all the meaningless district championship wins for a state championship any day of the week 

The state title is what matters 

ColumbiaHighFan2017class, we are going in circles because you're looking at this as an argument...I'm not arguing with you, brother. I'm just saying, if you're looking for fair, the only system is to allow the game to be played and respect the result. There are plenty of systems to allow rematches and second and third chances to folks...

ColumbiaHighFan2017class, we are going in circles because you're looking at this as an argument...I'm not arguing with you, brother. I'm just saying, if you're looking for fair, the only system is to allow the game to be played and respect the result. There are plenty of systems to allow rematches and second and third chances to folks...

West Orange won by 4 in a mid season game 

Apopka won by 42 in November 

Which sounds like the clear winner  and who looks like the lucky winner

If you better team you don't get beat 42-0