Boyd Anderson at St Thomas Game has been played but have a question

Did anyone notice that 2-6 Boyd Anderson actually led this game at 1 point in the 2nd quarter .!!! Deep second quarter at that 7-3!!! & was only down 10-7 at the half. 

Was that Awesome Boyd Anderson or terrible STA !?? & then over looking the cobras ??

im leaning a little bit of both I don’t think the cobras is as bad at their record states.

3 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Did anyone notice that 2-6 Boyd Anderson actually led this game at 1 point in the 2nd quarter .!!! Deep second quarter at that 7-3!!! & was only down 10-7 at the half. 

Was that Awesome Boyd Anderson or terrible STA !?? & then over looking the cobras ??

im leaning a little bit of both I don’t think the cobras is as bad at their record states.

Sta don't have a good offense this year but if sta faces a good defense in playoffs they are in danger of losing 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Sta don't have a good offense this year but if sta faces a good defense in playoffs they are in danger of losing 

Which their isn’t 1 on that caliber that will cause them to lose & even if their offense is not as dangerous as before I still say that Boyd Anderson still went in & punched STA in the mouth for a quarter & some change 

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Which their isn’t 1 on that caliber that will cause them to lose & even if their offense is not as dangerous as before I still say that Boyd Anderson still went in & punched STA in the mouth for a quarter & some change 

Dont have to be of elite caliber 

Boyd Anderson ain't close to elite and held them to 10 points in a half

If sta don't improve they won't even make it to state