Cardinal Gibbons (7-1) 2 Game Win streak @ Dillard (5-3) 5 Game Win Streak Tomorrow Night.

Tomorrow we got a national ranked team coming into Otis gray memorial stadium on a two game win streak just looking amazing at 7-1 Dillard comes in winners of 5 in a row even tho Friday’s Win wasn’t that exciting being that we should have 60 plus points with the amount of gifts Boynton Beach gave us including 3 str8 turnovers on their own 5 and 4 other times threw out the game and we only put 14 points on the bird offensively and a pick 6 to win 21-5 very ugly and unsatisfactory Win.

this game can go two ways Dillard can come in with some heart & some cajunas && make this a game & show they belong on the same field as gibbons or this is gonna get ugly Fast Asf 

Score Prediction Gibbons 44 DiLLARD 0 (I just don’t see how Is Gonna Score) I have to see different before I say Dillard can score against a gibbons team that give shut outs left & right.

1 hour ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Tomorrow we got a national ranked team coming into Otis gray memorial stadium on a two game win streak just looking amazing at 7-1 Dillard comes in winners of 5 in a row even tho Friday’s Win wasn’t that exciting being that we should have 60 plus points with the amount of gifts Boynton Beach gave us including 3 str8 turnovers on their own 5 and 4 other times threw out the game and we only put 14 points on the bird offensively and a pick 6 to win 21-5 very ugly and unsatisfactory Win.

this game can go two ways Dillard can come in with some heart & some cajunas && make this a game & show they belong on the same field as gibbons or this is gonna get ugly Fast Asf 

Score Prediction Gibbons 44 DiLLARD 0 (I just don’t see how Is Gonna Score) I have to see different before I say Dillard can score against a gibbons team that give shut outs left & right.

Hmmmmmm. 3 games 0 ppg scored against them. 4 games only  6 ppg scored against them. Their only loss to the 2nd best team in Florida 23-19. I'd say that Dillard certainly has their work cut out for them although it's probably not an impossible task. However, that Gibbon's defense seems like it's lights out, to say the least.

22 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Hmmmmmm. 3 games 0 ppg scored against them. 4 games only  6 ppg scored against them. Their only loss to the 2nd best team in Florida 23-19. I'd say that Dillard certainly has their work cut out for them although it's probably not an impossible task. However, that Gibbon's defense seems like it's lights out, to say the least.

I most definitely agree if we put up more then 6 points I would do a public apology on the board for doubting them 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I think the score will be in the region of CG 49 Dillard 13. Unfortunately, this will probably be an harbinger of Dillard's fate against 6A, 16 in the playoffs. 

We haven’t given up 40 points none this year not to st Thomas not to Deerfield not to western we haven’t even given up 30 points this year @DarterBlue2 the most points we have given up was 29 to Deerfield then 25 to booker t So is that something we can lean our hat on ...Meeehhhhh I doubt it gibbons is on a Roll I can say this if we can keep them to 35 & under and we put up atleast 14 I would be Extremely impressed