FINAL DILLARD (4-2) 41 BOYNTON BEACH (6-1) 31

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

ALRIGHT FOOTBALL FANS BOYNTON BEACH CAME INTO OUR BACK YARD 6-0 AND TALKING TRASH AND WENT UP 24-7 AT 1 POINT AND LET 24-14 AT HALFTIME ONLY TO SEE DILLARD OUTSCORE THEM 27-7 IN THE SECOND HALF SOOOO NOOW AFTER BEING DOUBTED BY MIAMI HERALD SUNSENTINAL AND THE PALM BEACH POSE WE HAVE NOEW WON 4 IN A ROW AND IS 4-0 IN DISTRCIT MY BOYS SHOWED ALOT OF HEART AND GRIT TONIGHT THEY DIDNT GIVE UP WHEN THINGS GOT ROUGH AND WAS GREETED WITH AN ON ROAR OF 9,000 FANS TONIGHT...IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A PANTHER

Guest Gridiron5

I was at that game. Dillard played well after that sloppy 1st Half. As for the attendance, there was nowhere near that many people, there were more people at Booker T-Northwestern on Saturday.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

figured thats always a big game but it was a big crowd im proud of my team though they showed toughness and didnt give up wat u thought about the game

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I don't know why it's like that with Broward schools but with Miami schools depending on who playing like Carol City and Northwestern or Central and Northwestern it's always a big crowd. In Broward I have no clue to whomever playing who'd have a packed house

NAAA it's huge crowds down here as well just depend on what game is the big game that week like dillard vs plant dillard vs b.a sould bowl dillard vs ely b.a vs ely just to name a few all those games have HUUUGE crowds but u also have to take in consideration that miami is a bigger county then broward witch mean the population is bigger witch means more people but hey this thread is about dillard lol whats your thought on the game

DHS_Panthers you don't know Dade schools very well. You say the population is bigger, well except for the occasional few like me people don't travel to see other schools play. When Central played btw majority of the people there and I'd say 95% were alumni, current students and community people at the game. Anyways as for the game I thought Boynton Beach would win,but guess I wrong which means Boynton Beach isn't all that good. I was judging off the record but I will commend Dillard now they just need to finish the job they not making it to states but at least make the playoffs. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

DHS_Panthers you don't know Dade schools very well. You say the population is bigger, well except for the occasional few like me people don't travel to see other schools play. When Central played btw majority of the people there and I'd say 95% were alumni, current students and community people at the game. Anyways as for the game I thought Boynton Beach would win,but guess I wrong which means Boynton Beach isn't all that good. I was judging off the record but I will commend Dillard now they just need to finish the job they not making it to states but at least make the playoffs. 

BRA YOUR BEING DISRESPECTFUL AND YOUR NOT BEIN LOGICAL BECAUSE FIRST OF ALL BOYNTON BEACH IS A VERY TALENTED TEAM AND BECAUSE YOU WAS WRONG BECAUSE YOU PICKED THEM TO BET DILLARD AND DILLARD WON YOU WANT TO SIT AND HERE AND DISCREDIT THE WIN THATS REAL MESSED UP ON YOUR PART YEA DILLARD STARTED 0-2 BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE WON 4 IN A ROW IN THE PROCESS INCLUDING OVER 6-0 BOYNTON BEACH THE SAME BOYNTON BEACH THAT WAS PICKED TO WIN BY SUNSENTINAL MIAMI HERALD AND THE PALM BEACH POST HAVE IT EVER RAN CROSS YOUR MIND AND ANYBOD ELSE'S THAT DILLARD CAN ACTUALLY BE A CHMAPIONSHIP CONTENDER BECAUSE MAKING IT TO STATES WILL NOT BE IMPOSSIBLE WILL BEAT CENTRAL IF WE MEET?? I DONT KNOW AND YOU OR NOBODY ELSE KNOW EAITHER BUT WILL WE HAVE TO PLAY OUR A GAME AND THEN SOME OF COURSE BUT TO SIT HERE AND SAY "O WERE NOT MAKING STATES BUT AT LEAST WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS" IS JUST DUMB ITS NO GURANTEE THAT MIRMAR IS GOING TO WIN IT SO STOP BEING DISRESPECTUL AND GIVE RESPECT TO A TEAM WHO IS BEATING ALL ODDS AND THATS GOING TO GO TO HALLANDALE AND BEAT THEM.!!

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I know it's your team, but these district games are pathetic.

The only good team is Hallandale. They are gonna put a hurtin on Dillard this week.

37-13 is my guess

The only good team is hallandale?? negative because boynton beach is very talented and they will give hallandale trouble. And you say that are district games is pathetic okay i agree with that but what makes hallandale any diffrent?? they played if anything a softer schedule then dillard. Were in a 7 team district not counting your own school and being that you 10 games you can choose any 3 schools you want to play and hallandale chose to play HOLLYWOOD HILLS!! SOUTH BROWARD!! AND MCARTHUR.!! AT LEAST Dillard picked tough competition u picked hallandale 37-13 because those the schools there putting big numbers on really?? i GURANTEE.!! hallandale wont put up 37 points and i bet DILLARD WINS THIS GAME.!! 2 YEARS IN A ROW WE HAVE BEATIN HALLANDALE SINCE WE BEEN IN THE SAME REASON INCLUDING A 20-0 VICTORY WITH THOSE SAME EXACT PLAYERS ON HALLANDALE ROSTER FROM LAST YEAR SO CONTINUE WITH THE DOUBTING AND THE DISRESPECT YOU WILL SEE.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I promise you that Hallandale will win.

They will finish 7-4 in a terrible district. That's it. No more

JUST LIKE IF YOU WAS ON HERE LAST WEEK YOU WOULD HAVE SAID BOYNTON BEACH WAS GOING TO BEAT US AS WELL I'M CONVINCED YOU JUST HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST DILLARD BECAUSE YOU MAKE THE MOST ASURB PREDICTIONS EVER.!! YOU CANT GIVE ME 1 GOOD REASON WHY HALLANDALE WOULD WIN THEY HAVE PLAYED A SOFTER SCHEDULE WERE IN THE SAME DISTRICT AND THEY HAVE YET TO BE TESTED AND BECAUSE THEY BEAT THE LIKES OF HOLLYWOOD HILLS SOUTH BROWARD AND MCARTHUR ARCHBISHOP MCAURTHY SUNCOAST CREEK AND PEMBROKE PINES CHARTER THERE THIS JUGGER NAUGHT AND THERE GOING TO RUN THREW DILLARD?? BOFL LOL BUT YOU KNOW WHAT KEEP THAT PREDICTION AND ANOTHER WEEK I CAN SEE ANOTHER SAD FACE AFTER A DUMB PREDICTION ONLY I WISH I CAN SEE THE STUPID LOOK ON YOUR FACE AFTERWARDS

Guest Gridiron5

figured thats always a big game but it was a big crowd im proud of my team though they showed toughness and didnt give up wat u thought about the game

The WR played well, and Boynton Beach couldn't find a way to put the game out of reach. They got a turnover real early in the 3rd Qtr, and couldn't convert on it. Hallandale has done what they're supposed to do which is beat the teams you're supposed to pound. If Dillard starts the way they did last week, they'll lose. If that WR comes to play again, Dillard has a shot, that's what i'll say. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

The WR played well, and Boynton Beach couldn't find a way to put the game out of reach. They got a turnover real early in the 3rd Qtr, and couldn't convert on it. Hallandale has done what they're supposed to do which is beat the teams you're supposed to pound. If Dillard starts the way they did last week, they'll lose. If that WR comes to play again, Dillard has a shot, that's what i'll say. 

i feel you but where i'm lost at your saying dillard has a shot like hallandale is better and if you do think that what proof do you have?? cant be head to head match up because this is the third straight year we have played hallandale and the first year we beat them when they were on undefeated on there home field. Last year we beat them 20-0 this year we havent played yet so if anything hallandale is the team that should have to prove themselves. and as far as the way we have to start vs hallandale of course we cant start like we did last week but hallandale havent been getting off to fast starts eaither so it goes both ways all i see is 4-2 vs 7-0 and everyone is going with the 7-0 team just like they went with the 6-0 team last week but you all will see and when dillard win whats going to be the excuse then? "your still not making it pass the 1st round??" every week its something

I stand on what I believe which is Dillard not making it to states who ever don't like it that's to bad. I have the right to voice my opinion which was granted to me by the 1st amendment; and I must not be off because if you go to any of the high school sport sites they picking Hallandale to beat Dillard just like Boynton Beach which we know they lost. So to you people on here don't go bashing me because of my opinions about Dillard because a lot of people are saying what I'm saying.The only reason why I'm not giving credit to Dillard is due to how they've done in previous years and all this other stuff about what they did in the 80's and 90's and so on who cares. Look at Central for example they beating everybody, yet they used to be straight garbage. But see nobody remembers them from the past only of what they doing now. One more thing about scheduling you can't blame that on the school I thought that before but I was wrong. Who would of thought....... Cypress Bay, Boyd Anderson and Northeast would be at where they are now and all three of them beat Miramar last year and look at us we sitting at 7-0. Every year schools are different which is what I've always said about Miramar; one year they good,next year so-so, then bad, then good again and so on. 

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I stand on what I believe which is Dillard not making it to states who ever don't like it that's to bad. I have the right to voice my opinion which was granted to me by the 1st amendment; and I must not be off because if you go to any of the high school sport sites they picking Hallandale to beat Dillard just like Boynton Beach which we know they lost. So to you people on here don't go bashing me because of my opinions about Dillard because a lot of people are saying what I'm saying.The only reason why I'm not giving credit to Dillard is due to how they've done in previous years and all this other stuff about what they did in the 80's and 90's and so on who cares. Look at Central for example they beating everybody, yet they used to be straight garbage. But see nobody remembers them from the past only of what they doing now. One more thing about scheduling you can't blame that on the school I thought that before but I was wrong. Who would of thought....... Cypress Bay, Boyd Anderson and Northeast would be at where they are now and all three of them beat Miramar last year and look at us we sitting at 7-0. Every year schools are different which is what I've always said about Miramar; one year they good,next year so-so, then bad, then good again and so on. 

SO HOW ARE YOU GOING TO CONTRADICT YOUR SAY YOU SAY ITS ABOUT WHAT YOUR DOING NOW...MEANING THIS YEAR AND NOT THE PAST ..BUT YET YOU SAID YOUR NOT GOING TO GIVE DILLARD THERE CREDIT BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS YEARS...REALLY?? ALL I KNOW IS WHY ALL OF YOU ARE PICKING AGAINST THEM THERE WINNING SO AT THIS POINT IS DONT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR NOBODY ELSE DO ANY OF US KNOW WHO ARE GOING TO STATES AND WHO ARE GOING TO WIN IT?? NOT AT ALL!! ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS PLAY OUR SCHEDULE EACH WEEK JUST LIKE LAST WE FACED A 6-0 TALENTED BOYNTON TEAM EVERY "EXPERT" PICKED BOYNTON AND DID THEY WIN?? I DONT THINK SO JUST GOES TO SHOW GAMES ARE PLAYED BETWEEN THE 50'S AND NOT BY YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE SO STAY TUNED AND WATCH DILLARD GET THIS WIN ON FRIDAY