Coaching changes

DB4

All these players hoppin from school to school reminds me of my son's teams when we were stationed at military bases in the 80's.  He played 2 years at Camp Lejeune High, NC,  then 2 years at the base HS in Naples, Italy.  Coaches never knew who'd try out,  or even show up for the game,  since so many kids were uprooted when parents got transferred both in and out at any time.  Frequently in mid-season players would be transferred out,  and at times a new player would transfer in, show up in mid-season.   Coaches just adapted and overcame.  Italy was strange since all away games required a USAF cargo plane flight ... to Germany, England, Sicily, or Spain,  sleeping overnight in empty barracks,  eating in the chow hall with the troops,  once rolling over to the field in a convoy of green 6-by trucks.  From K thru 12th grade my son attended 8 different schools around the world.  

5 hours ago, Sonofablitz said:

No it is not. Admin wont just take any kid good at athletics, and its still expensive. TC was very good back before transfer rules and before a more academic focus. Different school now.

You know, I do vaguely recall hearing that one of the reasons why Brantley left was because he spent more time fighting the administration than coaching on the field.  Interesting hire in Shane Matthews, I don't believe I'm familiar with the name.

1 hour ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

You know, I do vaguely recall hearing that one of the reasons why Brantley left was because he spent more time fighting the administration than coaching on the field.  Interesting hire in Shane Matthews, I don't believe I'm familiar with the name.

I can't find anywhere where Matthews was hired but he is a former gator

He also has a son playing qb at Gainesville if I'm thinking of right person 

If so we may see a transfer happen there

5 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

Cardinal Newman (West Palm Beach)  thanked Coach Brian Pulaski for his 5 years of coaching. Cardinal Newman is moving forward with football program and will be announcing changes soon. --- According to Facebook

Yea I'm hearing that either he or a few dudes on his staff is heading to American Heritage (Delray)

Benjamin Coach hired

Newman and Pulaski part ways
The article seems weird to me. I can't tell if he was let go or if he chose to no longer coach, the language is very vague and very positive. I mean he was 10-9 so he isn't lighting up the win and loss columns.  Usually, if they are "parting ways" than usually he was fired or he is going to someplace else. But usually you announce you are going to someplace else first. 

Thats awesome. Best way to beat your competition is to be the one INTERVIEWING them, then tell the principal you have no good candidates. I hate it when athletic directors hire themselves. Its dirty. Im sure all the coaches that interviewed were very happy to waste their time and be made a fool of. This assures this school that went 0 fer..will be a dumpster fire for years to come.