Flair 30 for 30

DisabledAccount

People forget that even though wrestling is fake in a competitive stance, the physical and mental wear and tear is very real. 

They are entertainers. No one watches a movie and says this stinks because it's not real. 

Wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, John Cena, and The Rock are megastars. 

They are so famous and liked in Hollywood that big time movie stars get excited to meet them. 

Ric Flair and Charlie Sheen are my Hollywood heroes!!!!!

1 minute ago, nolebull813 said:

Peoole forget that even though wrestling is fake in a competitive stance, the physical and mental wear and tear is very real. 

They are entertainers. No one watches a movie and says this stinks because it's not real. 

They are so famous and liked in Hollywood that big time movie stars get excited to meet them. 

Without a doubt

Wrestling isn't fake,  it's staged 

Big difference 

Fake to me implies no risk but these wrestlers get injured all the time 

Staged just means the results are pre-planned which is true but there been times even a simple move puts someone into a wheelchair 

21 minutes ago, Coach said:

I did. I grew up watching guys like Ric Flair. I thought it was great.

I liked it

Truthfully you dont even have to be a wrestling fan to know who Ric Flair is and i learned a lot from this episode 

Honestly 30 for 30 is my favorite show on ESPN and i been looking forward to this one for months and it didn't disappoint 

12 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

People forget that even though wrestling is fake in a competitive stance, the physical and mental wear and tear is very real. 

They are both a piece of work!! But entertaining, yes, I have to agree on that.

39 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Believe me, I go to pro wrestling classes during the off-season and in my free time and it makes you a different kind of sore every single time. But, it's also an incredibly fun experience.

As for those guys who do it for a living, more power to them because I couldn't imagine that being my day job.

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I know it's slightly off topic but did anyone watch Ric Flair 30 for 30 last night? 

I will add one word of advice: don't follow in Ric Flair's footsteps. For all the fame and notoriety he garnered it's not worth it.

At the end of the day, Ric is a sad, lonely man. Not an example of emulation.  When he passes, all I can say is may his soul RIP. 

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I will add one word of advice: don't follow in Ric Flair's footsteps. For all the fame and notoriety he garnered it's not worth it.

At the end of the day, Ric is a sad, lonely man. Not an example of emulation.  When he passes, all I can say is may his soul RIP. 

I certainly hope he can stay clear from the demons that hurt him during his early life so he can live out the rest of his life in a good way

He has kicked out of the grim reaper at 2 on multiple occasions but he needs to be smart bc can't keep kicking out when you do reckless stuff with your body

If your body gives out your done,  even if you're mind and heart still want to go you need your body to keep going