(4-2) DILLARD VS (7-0) HALLANDALE

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

WHATS UP FOOTBALL FANS I DON'T HAVE TO ASK WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THE GAME SINCE I'M SURE ALL OF YOU ARE GOING WITH HALLANDALE BUT I WILL MEANTION THIS AND I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE IT SOME THOUGHT ...HALLANDALE HAS PLAYED DILLARD 2 STR8 YEARS SINCE THEY WERE IN THE SAME DISTRICT AND BOTH YEARS THE TIME THEY PLAYED HALLANDALE HAD A BETTER RECORD BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEND DILLARD WON INCLUDING A 20-0 WIN LAST YEAR. AND ANOTHER STAT WORTH MEANTIONING WERE IN A 7 TEAM DISTRICT SO THAT MEAN HALLANDALE HAD THE LUXUARY OF PICKING ANY 3 TEAMS THAT THEY LIKED AND WHO DID THEY CHOOSE HMMMM LETS SEE....HOLLYWOOD HILLS SOUTH BROWARD AND MC ARTHUR SCHOOLS WITH THE COMBINED RECORD OF 2-14.!! AT THE MOMENT SO MY GUESS IS YOU ALL ARE DECIEVED BY THE 7-0 RECORD AND LET ME B THE 1ST TO SAY I'M NOT SUPRISED BUT I WILL SAY THIS WHEN YOU SEE THE "W" IN THE WIN COLOUM  FOR DILLARD JUST REMEMEBR WEEK AFTER WEEK YOU DOUBT THIS TEAM AND EVERY WEEK THEY KEEP WINNING.

I was wrong about Dillard I didn't think they was going to beat Hallandale but they did so props goes out to yaw. However, I'm not apologizing about my statement on Dillard making it to states. Dealing with football or any sport things happen, but I just feel like if Dillard happens to play Central which I think they might they will not win. Central has Cook and Yearby running things over their at Central they just have to much explosiveness on offense. I just wanna say this I have no hate for Dillard and I actually see them finishing 8-2, but I just can't see them making it to states maybe I'm judging to soon.

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I was wrong about Dillard I didn't think they was going to beat Hallandale but they did so props goes out to yaw. However, I'm not apologizing about my statement on Dillard making it to states. Dealing with football or any sport things happen, but I just feel like if Dillard happens to play Central which I think they might they will not win. Central has Cook and Yearby running things over their at Central they just have to much explosiveness on offense. I just wanna say this I have no hate for Dillard and I actually see them finishing 8-2, but I just can't see them making it to states maybe I'm judging to soon.

And i cant get mad at you for making an opinion all i'm saying is dont be disrepectful this dillard team right here is very special every time there doubted they just keep winning now will we make it to states i dont know and neaither do anybody else were taking it 1 day and 1 team at a time and if we get to central and play our "A" game and we lose then props to them for obviously being the better team but being that that hasn't happend yet we have just as much as a chance to make it to states like they do

Guest DHS_PANTHERS

I have been quiet lately (been really busy) but I knew Dillard would win they have momentum and Hallendale is overrated big time CONGRATS DHS!

LOL COULDNT TELL THESE SO CALLED EXPERTS DAT ON HERE A WEEK AGO LOL AND THANKS WERE AIMING FOR SOMETHING SPECIAL THIS YEAR