Josh is pissed

Sharkbait

If you haven't seen on twitter where some a**hole told Josh to stop begging for sponsors and get a "real" job then let me tell you, ole JW got hot.  I'm proud of Josh for standing up for himself his team and his website, while remaining professional the whole time.  I would have most likely cussed the guy, his fat wife, his whore momma, his ugly kids, and his mangy dog.  But Josh kept it together.

I, for one, saw it as well. Disgraceful on the individual's part. Josh's website is one of last good places to talk football, sports and high school athletics with people. As a mother of a child on the verge of joining youth league athletics I appreciate this website more and more! Keep it up Josh!

I just saw it and i was about to respond to that keyboard jarhead but when it went to reply the name didn't show so ik the person wouldn't see my response 

Josh puts in hours of work to make sure us fans have a site that actually cares about Florida football so i find it disrespectful for people to go attacking someone who puts effort in by choice like Josh does

Don't worry about idiot trolls like that guy 

You do a great job Josh, keep up the amazing work 

42 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Someone send a link please 

Just checked and the person has deleted his tweet. 

Not going to put his Twitter handle on blast on here, but Josh's replies to him can still be found on the [@]FlaHSFootball Twitter account. 

Josh's tweets on this subject were tweeted around noon. (switch the profile viewing to "tweets with replies" if needed) 

I have not seen what you guys are talking about, but absolutely love this site.  I will be at Pizza Gallery, Viera from 4:30 until 7 pregaming come join us before Viera vs, Gaither game.  Whoever is talking smack about this great web-site, join me for a beer and double bourbon n coke to discuss it.  The dudes on these threads; Columbia, Darter, CatScratch, Tiger86, sharkbate, Noel, Panthernation, bamarod, zoyboy, etc. even Willie Stargell dude and Stone Cold provide good stuff to talk about.

Viera vs, Gaither, come join us.  Also Gaither fans come on down for some pre-game. We got Corn-hole, music, appetizers, etc. Look for tall, old, bald, good looking guy.  Go Hawks!!

On 11/9/2017 at 1:20 PM, Sharkbait said:

If you haven't seen on twitter where some a**hole told Josh to stop begging for sponsors and get a "real" job then let me tell you, ole JW got hot.  I'm proud of Josh for standing up for himself his team and his website, while remaining professional the whole time.  I would have most likely cussed the guy, his fat wife, his whore momma, his ugly kids, and his mangy dog.  But Josh kept it together.

On 11/9/2017 at 1:28 PM, SPCjessica2004 said:

I, for one, saw it as well. Disgraceful on the individual's part. Josh's website is one of last good places to talk football, sports and high school athletics with people. As a mother of a child on the verge of joining youth league athletics I appreciate this website more and more! Keep it up Josh!

On 11/9/2017 at 1:45 PM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I just saw it and i was about to respond to that keyboard jarhead but when it went to reply the name didn't show so ik the person wouldn't see my response 

Josh puts in hours of work to make sure us fans have a site that actually cares about Florida football so i find it disrespectful for people to go attacking someone who puts effort in by choice like Josh does

Don't worry about idiot trolls like that guy 

You do a great job Josh, keep up the amazing work 

On 11/9/2017 at 6:00 PM, Zoe Boy said:

I didn’t see who went at josh but they just hating on the homie cause Josh is winning...

On 11/9/2017 at 6:36 PM, SportsNut25 said:

Just checked and the person has deleted his tweet. 

Not going to put his Twitter handle on blast on here, but Josh's replies to him can still be found on the [@]FlaHSFootball Twitter account. 

Josh's tweets on this subject were tweeted around noon. (switch the profile viewing to "tweets with replies" if needed) 

On 11/9/2017 at 10:33 PM, Mustangs78 said:

I have not seen what you guys are talking about, but absolutely love this site.  I will be at Pizza Gallery, Viera from 4:30 until 7 pregaming come join us before Viera vs, Gaither game.  Whoever is talking smack about this great web-site, join me for a beer and double bourbon n coke to discuss it.  The dudes on these threads; Columbia, Darter, CatScratch, Tiger86, sharkbate, Noel, Panthernation, bamarod, zoyboy, etc. even Willie Stargell dude and Stone Cold provide good stuff to talk about.

Viera vs, Gaither, come join us.  Also Gaither fans come on down for some pre-game. We got Corn-hole, music, appetizers, etc. Look for tall, old, bald, good looking guy.  Go Hawks!!

WOW! Appreciate all of you. I hadn't had much time to read a lot of the threads but had seen this one quickly last night. 

I am in the process of launching a Pateron account which for anyone who wants to monteraily contribute to the site on a monthly basis you can do so. It would allow me to add share some thing with those who contribute through Pateron without restricting anything here on the forums or the main site. It would be an extension of that. 

But in the end sponsorships are the thing that keeps this site going and we are going to need many of them in 2018 if myself and Varsity Sports Network (NFHS affiliate) are going to bring to market on what we plan to do. 

Again thank you and I appreciate all of you!

On 11/9/2017 at 2:13 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

Probably just a jealous wanna be web publisher. Twitter is the prefect place for immature idiots to hang out. Some people get off on pissing on anothers hard work and effort.

I'm sure Josh is smart enought to know a real idiot when he reads their tweets.

Unfortunately the dude was the former sports editor at the Ocala paper. I don't know why he is not there anymore. He used to like what I do and then he just decided it was time to go off on me and the site. Needless to say he blocked the account after deleting what he said.